War, Ally and Disband

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser8687

This old thread again,

Maybe get ppl posting again. (Prolly not)

Pick 1 tribe of the 3 options left by the previous poster to ally, war with and to disband and state your reasons.

Next, Leave 3 tribes for the next poster.

Evict, Grumps and IK

DeletedUser

I would war Grump, ally Evict, and disband IK.

Grump: Being a tribe with absolutely no world history - they seem to not do anything, I feel as if they are in need of some real attention of a decent tribe. My tribe, iNub, is too small to actually do damage to grump, however, with the help of Evict., we might be able to do a decent amount of damage (that is with the assumption that my tribe were closer to Grump).

Evict.: Having the largest world history, Evict seem like the most desirable allies presently.

IK: As IK plays no real role in my fantastical scenario, I would disband them.

NEXT TRIBES:

iNub, SLAP and TNW (Let's see you do some research on these tribes. :D)

DeletedUser360

Funny you should say that, I had never heard of iNub up until yesterday when I read something in our tribes forum a mail from you (Noserboy2) about Slap (I shall say no more in public).

Anyway, all three tribes are too far away from me so I don't really care, just thought I'd stir some trouble :)

DeletedUser

No need for you to stir up trouble. I seem to be good enough at putting my own foot in my mouth. :p

DeletedUser360

I guess you know the mail I'm on about. I see Slap I haven't played in a while so I wouldn't recognise any top player currently on the game (people tend not to stay at the top level for long as it takes up so much time).

It's hard to say with rim tribes, have they been sufficiently tested? They've done well and have some fairly high-ranked players though. Time will tell.