War declaration - 300.... or rather 9

DeletedUser

Ally - Splurge
Enemy - Grump and Grumpy.
Start today at 13:05:05

Copy of declaration

Like the 300 Spartans holding the narrow pass of Thermopylae against a vast Persian army we will fight to the death to protect what is ours.

Please note following

Although there were 300 Spartans present at the defense of Thermopylae, 1500 men were involved in the fatal last stand. Still a tiny figure compared to the forces against them.

Gotta love a good legend

300-movie-stills-22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11285

thats interesting bud how come you have not added EVICT as allies strange you leave them out or are they like a silent partner

XXXXX Sep 20, 21:24You were right we will be getting SPLRG, to attack you along with 1 or 2 other tribes. i will let you know the tribes mate when i find out

DeletedUser

Not sure what you mean Robbie?

Just enjoy the fact that I even bothered to post declaration on here in an attempt to liven up a dead forum :)

DeletedUser10100

Hey Matt. Long time, how are you? Good luck with your war vs the grumpiest family on world 20 :)

DeletedUser6695

That's cute.

Firstly, you choose a legend which does not in anyway relate to what has happen with the exception perhaps of overall tribe numbers. Although, I have seen very little about SPLRG in our forums because you are kind of irrelevant.

Secondly, do you remember how the story of the 300 ended? I do, they all died

DeletedUser

Firstly, you choose a legend which does not in anyway relate to what has happen with the exception perhaps of overall tribe numbers. Although, I have seen very little about SPLRG in our forums because you are kind of irrelevant.

Secondly, do you remember how the story of the 300 ended? I do, they all died

The war declaration was put together in a couple of minutes... literally. It was kinda a should I shouldn't I chat between the council. I could have chosen David and Goliath, but 300 is one of my favourite films, so I picked that for two reasons, The first for the reference to the small elite troops taking on the vast and mighty Persian Army. (You picked up on that, have a cookie)

I'm not bothered about whether there is chatter in your forums about SPLRG.. neither are any of us. We know what the chatter has been about in the past ;-)

They didn't all die. 1 survived. But the second reason for picking the reference was the fact that they mostly died (more cookies for you.) None of us are under any illusion that the outcome for SPLRG will be any different than the Spartans.

The "flame train" is why it's so quiet on the externals and has been for a long time.

Rather than trying to belittle people... why not offer advice on how to improve on their content?

DeletedUser6695

The war declaration was put together in a couple of minutes... literally. It was kinda a should I shouldn't I chat between the council. I could have chosen David and Goliath, but 300 is one of my favourite films, so I picked that for two reasons, The first for the reference to the small elite troops taking on the vast and mighty Persian Army. (You picked up on that, have a cookie)

I'm not bothered about whether there is chatter in your forums about SPLRG.. neither are any of us. We know what the chatter has been about in the past ;-)

They didn't all die. 1 survived. But the second reason for picking the reference was the fact that they mostly died (more cookies for you.) None of us are under any illusion that the outcome for SPLRG will be any different than the Spartans.

The "flame train" is why it's so quiet on the externals and has been for a long time.

Rather than trying to belittle people... why not offer advice on how to improve on their content?

You declare war on my tribe and want me to critique and help you with your PnP? I'm not sure you understand fully what follows after you declare war on an external forum

DeletedUser

You declare war on my tribe and want me to critique and help you with your PnP? I'm not sure you understand fully what follows after you declare war on an external forum

I fully understand what has happened in the past.
Why does history have to repeat itself?

This forum doesn't need to be the negative place that it is.

By the way, this is the first time I've led a tribe and the first time I've declared war despite playing for many years.

DeletedUser10790

Well there is your first mistake, why on earth would you tell your enemy youve never lead a tribe before? let alone not in a war...

any stats as of yet?

blue

DeletedUser

Well there is your first mistake, why on earth would you tell your enemy youve never lead a tribe before? let alone not in a war...

any stats as of yet?

blue

They can probably work that out for themselves anyway :)

There are some stats hiding out there somewhere

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SPLRG
Side 2:
Tribes: grump, Grump.

Timeframe: 21/09/2014 13:05:00 to 22/09/2014 22:47:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,945
Side 2: 6,900
Difference: 13,045

chart

DeletedUser

Agree with this 100% Matt.

Also agree that CF isn't the appropriate to be giving pointers on how to better a war declaration on his own tribe :lol: :')

DeletedUser360

Good to have some PnP, I'd love to see some other declarations on this forum.

Also CF, don't read into it too much it's a bit of banter just roll with it.

DeletedUser6695

Good to have some PnP, I'd love to see some other declarations on this forum.

Also CF, don't read into it too much it's a bit of banter just roll with it.

People are getting too nice. He declares on the tribe I'm in, I flame him...Standard procedure

DeletedUser360

People are getting too nice. He declares on the tribe I'm in, I flame him...Standard procedure

I think the community has matured a little since I was last around, you can give some banter back without flaming him. Forums are very quiet now and it's probably because of all this "flaming" let the war stats do the talking, throw a few fakes at him or something and post some bad attacks/defenses/village builds in here for us all to laugh at. Lets see some of the mails from the enemy asking for help or begging for mercy.