War declaration - 300.... or rather 9

DeletedUser360

I must question that as well, we've only been at war with one tribe XVI.
If your referring to TVP, they were long term allies with Royals for quite awhile, so an eventual merge was always on the cards.

Also, in reference to our borders and who could potentially hit us hard. We do share borders with the other tribes. Perhaps you haven't looked closely at the map. I was just generally stating Royals will get hit hard, every tribe in the world will hit hard now as theirs four clear tribes in the runnings. That doesn't mean Royals won't hit back. If you think we're the least likely to win out of the four I'll take it we're the underdogs then.

Yes, It was TVP, I must have been misinformed about a war, you seem to have merged with 2 big tribes at least already instead of actually fighting anyone. In the nicest possible way I've not seen much from you to see how you'd do in an actual war I see a lot of tribes these days that just use their size to persuade other tribes to merge into them and we never really see any big wars in tribalwars, 6 months in and there's already the end of world war which is just the 2 remaining tribes and is the first major war of the world.

Sorry to go on an off-topic rant.

DeletedUser

Surely being throwing things like that around you would have looked up some simple stats?

This world is very huggy, infact this whole server is very huggy.

DeletedUser

Who the hell still has swords in the profiles these days?

Anyway, Grump lost... Now all the tribes are deciding who to pick on next. My money is on Slap or SoD.

DeletedUser13240

Few decent players in there... Best is Isbrads or whatever he's called.

DeletedUser

Noobs lol

Ahh so thats still the same and hasn't changed since I left... I didn't want to be rude thats all! :p

See. When I decide who I Snog, Marry, Avoid. I tend to Marry those who are both strong but loyal, avoid the non loyal like the plague and snog the weaker for a short period of time. (Apologies for the terrible analogy there... I thought it worked, but it didn't.)

SoD are weak,
Slap aren't loyal,
Evict are perrrfect!

I personally enjoy a good old fashioned fight, and If I am fortunate to get through to the end game stage I want it to be a cracker not an easy victory. Out of all tribes in this game right now Evict are the only ones (apart from my own.) that I believe to be capable of being victorious.

Losing a 1v1 against a decent opponent is better that winning against a crap one. IMO

DeletedUser360

Ahh so thats still the same and hasn't changed since I left... I didn't want to be rude thats all! :p

See. When I decide who I Snog, Marry, Avoid. I tend to Marry those who are both strong but loyal, avoid the non loyal like the plague and snog the weaker for a short period of time. (Apologies for the terrible analogy there... I thought it worked, but it didn't.)

SoD are weak,
Slap aren't loyal,
Evict are perrrfect!

I personally enjoy a good old fashioned fight, and If I am fortunate to get through to the end game stage I want it to be a cracker not an easy victory. Out of all tribes in this game right now Evict are the only ones (apart from my own.) that I believe to be capable of being victorious.

Losing a 1v1 against a decent opponent is better that winning against a crap one. IMO

SoD are weak? How so? Slap aren't Loyal? I don't know where you got that from either.

Royals are a hugging tribe that merge with everyone and value points over troops. (I presume that's your tribe judging by your philosophy in your post)

DeletedUser

Few decent players in there... Best is Isbrads or whatever he's called.

only cowards and players who are terrible at the game would use that as a reason not to go to war :) me? I just think bring on the challenge and let loose the gods of war!!!!!

I would rather die sooner as a warrior who fought without fear than hide away in some corner of the world waiting for my death

Last edited by a moderator: