War

DeletedUser

All true points, sadly we are just nooby little pointwh---s on the edge of K54.

Our plan was leaked and that was my error of judgement on particular people, if you had not of known the stats would have indeed been in our favour. As it was we allowed a player to suicide on your walls to make sure we knew you had cottoned onto us. Skitchy was then internalled as was always planned, but we then knew for certain that you were onto us.

To be honest, if you had not of let slip on the forums you knew of our attack our losses would have been tremendous, so thanks for that.

To be fair I've said before I am suprised that win was as active as you were, we judged from the stats we saw and actions of your previous leadership that retaliation would be poorly co-ordinated (as it was in our last skirmish).

Win are the bigger tribe (over three times so) so we would expect the stats to be three times in your favour. The war has helped me eject some less than desirable members from my tribe and allowed a decent conflict in what is a world with very little activity. All in all yes you currently have stats in your favour, but its a war, anything can happen in a war.

Long may this war continue.

Caldwellowl

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Your must of had such a great plan if stacking one village was enough to scupper your planned attacks... unless you planned on sending every O troop you had at the one village I really don't understand how your losses would of been tremendous or even how you could describe your tribes number of troops as tremendous...

As for wasting someone O on attacking the stacked village the scouts you landed just before the "nuke" surely told you everything you needed to know?!!?

Perhaps you should of been more creative with players that were due to be internalled rather than wasting their troops... after all I've heard we managed to use the troops of players that were due to be internalled to actually kill enemy troops rather than scratch a wall....

I'm not sure how we are supposed to have 3 times the stats as we area struggling to find troops to kill...

Personally i wouldn't even describe it as a war...

As for WIN being active or organised I think your standards are just too low...

DeletedUser

Mancunia we are organised. I know exactly what's happening and we get things done when we want things done.

Cald you are either really confused or just trying to draw my attacks. Either way you will lose your villages. It's a shame my nobles are so far away, otherwise the war stats would be completely in our favour.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong.. when I say WIN are neither active or organised it's not a critisim of WIN, it simply pointing out that WIN haven't needed to get active or organised in order to deal with this "war"...

DeletedUser

So cliffs then:

1 you expected our attack and warned us of it, we sent one attack and then decided against an all out offensive believing you would have stacked all your front line villas

2 At present you are ahead, and I've said before we're not fighting the whole of win, nor are you fighting the whole of S.P sadly all tribes have their noobs and inactives.

3 I'm not drawing attacks I'm merely getting involved in PnP, the actual noblements stands at around 4-3 which in any extent does not shine fantastically on win. But nor is it a huge win for us to say "we're only just losing"

Perhaps you'll noble me, perhaps you won't, its a war game, I've said before I came here to get enough troops and start a fight. Win or Lose I'm not gonna sit here farming and attacking easy players for the next six months.

I await your attacks that will land in the next 9-10 hours

Caldwellowl
Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

I now formally announce that the war between win and S.P is over.

I admit that win have won this war, they were organised and were able to noble a couple of villages. However thats not why I am disbanding S.P. Its because I have become disappointted with players that begged for decent targets to then not launch a single or help in any defence whatsover.

People who play this game to sim-city their way through this game sicken me, and sadly my tribe which I lead has too many of these players. Many already chose to run and hide once they realised that the biggest players couldnt do this on their own.

To the point an empty win village was not nobled despite being constantly cleared by me.

All the best to win players, in particular Hambo and Galois who were well organised, and also to the three decent S.P players who will hopefully go on to better things.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser9748

Too bad when wars end like this...it is a common thing people running to hide themselves cause they believe lasting longer in the game by playing Sim City make them better players.
So what are the future for you and the rest S.P players that played well?

I hope that our war with RESIST won't end like that.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Shame to here that Cald... we've had are fun times on this forum but I always respected you as a good aggressive player...

Though it's not my place to say I know WIN could do with a few more players like you, Galious and Amby... it wasn't an easy decision for me to leave WIN but the chance to take part in a full scale war was too good to turn down.... though I've still not got any incoming though my ODA is looking a little bit better...

DeletedUser

Shame to see this one end under these circumstances. Still, you went for it!

DeletedUser9936

set up another tribe with anyone decent you can find that has nobles, we have suddenly found ourselves with a fair few nice (now) empty "sparkling" villages ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmm...I don't want to share our war, I'm enjoying it too much.

But there are plenty of other tribes you could attack. Just make sure the people that you recruit are active. That's all that matters. Everything else can be learned.

DeletedUser

To answer a few questions, I've disbanded S.P and left the players to go where they wish, some are forming a new tribe under the players that run and hid after win's first attacks.

Some have quit in disgust.

Me, whilst I admit defeat does not mean I've going grey, win by right have the rights to my villages (old school TW.net rules) therefore I won't be joining another tribe. But nor will I make it easy for them to take ema

DeletedUser

I now formally announce that the war between win and S.P is over.

I admit that win have won this war, they were organised and were able to noble a couple of villages. However thats not why I am disbanding S.P. Its because I have become disappointted with players that begged for decent targets to then not launch a single or help in any defence whatsover.

People who play this game to sim-city their way through this game sicken me, and sadly my tribe which I lead has too many of these players. Many already chose to run and hide once they realised that the biggest players couldnt do this on their own.

To the point an empty win village was not nobled despite being constantly cleared by me.

All the best to win players, in particular Hambo and Galois who were well organised, and also to the three decent S.P players who will hopefully go on to better things.

Caldwellowl

Cald it was part of our plan to get some of the players in your tribe to run and hide. Our plan came off nearly exactly as we intended. Thanks for the wishes, I hope that you do well in future worlds. You just need to find a better tribe and I imagine that you'll do well.

DeletedUser5985

Cald, if you are referring to me as one of your tribe members that hid away from your war with WIN then maybe you should take a look at the whole situation a little more carefully.

Everything I read that you have written, you are blaming your tribe.

Do you think as a tribe leader you should at least take some of the blame?

I think that when you declare war on a tribe, you should at least tell the tribe why and what they are fighting for, (or did I miss that bit).^^ I remember you had said WIN had double crossed you or double crossed the tribe in some way but what was that?

Maybe you underestimated the players you had in SP, they were all a good bunch really mate.

Nice to see your admission to defeat Cald, respect for that.

DeletedUser

Cald, if you are referring to me as one of your tribe members that hid away from your war with WIN then maybe you should take a look at the whole situation a little more carefully.

Everything I read that you have written, you are blaming your tribe.

Do you think as a tribe leader you should at least take some of the blame?

I think that when you declare war on a tribe, you should at least tell the tribe why and what they are fighting for, (or did I miss that bit).^^ I remember you had said WIN had double crossed you or double crossed the tribe in some way but what was that?

Maybe you underestimated the players you had in SP, they were all a good bunch really mate.

Nice to see your admission to defeat Cald, respect for that.

Realised I never answered this, I thnk you know your "one" of those players that decided to sit there and do nothing whilst me and about 4 other players tried to actually make this war a competition.

I didn't underestimate anyone, if anything I overestimated how many players were actually willing to commit troops to the front line. Thats my mistake and I've accepted that.

However I also personally believe that any player who goes onto a forum and asks that all 20 players sign a forum pledging to be involved in the war within 1 hour otherwise "i'm going" is on a bit of an ego-drive. Especially when said player has neither helped in offence or defence for two weeks.

Meh, maybe its me, maybe I'm just used to people strapping on a pair and actually getting mucked in when there's a war to fight.

Thats my mistake I suppose.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser5985

If you would rather reply with inaccurate statements, then carry on Cald.

You need a memory to write the truth, which you have just proved to me that that is something you are lacking in.

Best Regards as always

Cc

DeletedUser

If you would rather reply with inaccurate statements, then carry on Cald.

You need a memory to write the truth, which you have just proved to me that that is something you are lacking in.

Best Regards as always

Cc

I've re-read my post can't see why I was wide of the mark?

There were some big players with absolutely no ODD or ODA in the war after two weeks. A player quit the tribe claiming he had lost most his troops but his ODD had increased by only 100, this makes no sense. Another player asked everyone to convince him to stay, I put in a mail directly if you've no balls then just leave, don't be dramatic about it. Again none of this is false, if you've no response to what I'm saying don't make it sound like I'm lying just don't reply.

I've been polite and courteous about all this, just don't expect to act like a noob and for no-one to tell you the truth.

Caldwellowl