War

• Thread starter DeletedUser9793
  • Start date

DeletedUser9793

The mighty Gixx and W.A.R. have declared war on us poor little ol fat Humpties last night.

Now first impressions to the outsider are: A bigger tribe, more points, more villas, and a history of taking out tribes from inside and out......should be a quick camapaign, eh?

But then they dont know us Humpties too well. These are odds we like.

Humpty Dumpty sat in our bar
Over the hill, came cavalry from WAR
All of Gixx's axe and all of Ska's spear
We counted them up, it aint that much to fear

The Walls are high, The morale is good
Today Humpty feast on Ram barbequed
WAR will learn that they aint so tough
Cos when Humpty sits on your face
our arse is enough :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5175

Lol thought we might as well declare (I like stats) - I mean it's pretty obvious we're taking the K and anyone looking at your conquers list can see whats happening O_0 :)

I think you may have one point though - If you keep on taking barbs to replace the villages you lose then you may survive as farms :)

DeletedUser

Lol thought we might as well declare (I like stats) - I mean it's pretty obvious we're taking the K and anyone looking at your conquers list can see whats happening O_0 :)

I think you may have one point though - If you keep on taking barbs to replace the villages you lose then you may survive as farms :)

Yeah basically .. Let them take more barbs.. Then they will upgrade and you guys can noble more! haha

DeletedUser10206

*Yawn*, tis early, and time for breakfast. What do you fancy on your toast Ska? scrambled egg

:lol:

That was eggstremely underwhelming. Try Wit, it's more effective than humour. You never know, you make just crack one of us up... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser7321

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:
Tribes: H D

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 1
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176,597
Side 2: 4,980
Difference: 171,617

chart

DeletedUser

Add in Wolves in those stats....since there HD's little bum boys.

DeletedUser7321

Well that would be a waste of time as they are worse than H D

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
ugg. families are so nOobish, and of no use on world 10. what are ye gonna do? share the mega villa? you sitting up on the wall watching. meech trolling around after us as usual

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5175

lol meech isn't trolling - he's saying that H D are a family - some of the mails I've seen from them asking other tribes alliances and general huggles I'm genuinely surprised they only had two academy tribes :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can tell he's better than you because he uses the roll eyes emoticon.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

just for you pusthy. i was gonna do more, but your not important to me, so be really honored with those.

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:
Tribes: H D

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,061
Side 2: 0
Difference: 56,061

chart

DeletedUser9793

Yeah there is a fight on. A few passives were hit by WAR. You also find out the backbone of the tribe when under attack.
But HD tops of ODD so clearly we are fighting back

To Gixx- bring it on. There is no better way to play TW than a good barney on the battlefield and have fun.
To Meech - hmm the smell of bitterness and rejection seems to come from your words. But hey ho, at least you active on the external forums and on skype more than you contributed to the tribe. I wish you well and hope you find your teddy bear.

DeletedUser

Yeah there is a fight on. A few passives were hit by WAR. You also find out the backbone of the tribe when under attack.
But HD tops of ODD so clearly we are fighting back

To Gixx- bring it on. There is no better way to play TW than a good barney on the battlefield and have fun.
To Meech - hmm the smell of bitterness and rejection seems to come from your words. But hey ho, at least you active on the external forums and on skype more than you contributed to the tribe. I wish you well and hope you find your teddy bear.

Meechan is a noob, so this statement does not surprise me at all.

DeletedUser5175

Meow Ade don't break your new bag :icon_wink:

Sir Pangolin - You've taken no villages and lost 11 over the weekend, and you claim having ODD is fighting back? How exactly? You don't even need to be active to get ODD. Mind you you would mention the only thing that you are ahead of - true it's something no one wants to be ahead in really - but this is the Externals after all. As for passives . . . just begs the question why you recruited them in the first place really.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser9793

yeah it does beg the question......

Tho without starting on a never ending debate about the importance of ODD and ODA etc,
If we are killin incomin then surely this is fighting back. Not to kill incomin is not fighting back.

Whilst I am grateful you present it as battle of equals, the reality is your tribe is over 2m points and our tribe is under 300k points. If you didnt take villas from us at the start of a war then it would be shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

^^ Now now, I understand your need to show your tribe in the best light and all - but you must know I have all the mails and posts from your council beginning a long time ago (even when war were smaller :icon_wink:) Between H D it's numerous families, DOGS, NSY and O.O - to name but a few of the tribes in the alliance you formed against us. In them it's mentioned many times how together you are bigger than us combined. I guess your problem there was you were all talk and no action and now that you and the remainder of your families are the only ones left your trying to pull the size card. I never presented it as a battle of equals - we're better simple as that. I also don't really care for the thread - like I said about the declaration I like stats. I'm nice enough to have left it there but - hey your bringing these points up.

Important: W.A.R

HD3 - mrwolf on 21.10.2011 at 10:41
Quote Ok, seems like this tribe is getting a bit to big for their boots.
between the 3 tribes we outnumber them easily. why are we doing nothing about it? they are sat number 1 in the continent. I vote we make them our priority.

H D - coey34 on 21.10.2011 at 10:51 Quote agreed see the joint forum with O.O/DOGS/NSY

H D - cold today at 20:56 Quote i agree i tried to noble Kingdoms Siege village Am Yer Da (427|520) K54 with a train and only tuck it down to 13 with 4 nobles and Yer Da jumped on it within a few hours and is quickly growing around most of our members and really needs to be taken out along with the rest of them in W.A.R before they get out of control!

HD3 - joooles today at 21:06 Quote We can not see that forum in HD3 land :)

H D - coey34 today at 21:14 Quote that forum no longer around ... things have moved on since then