War

• Thread starter DeletedUser9793
  • Start date

DeletedUser9793

Lawdy Lord.
So the major intel swoop you post on this thread is a comm between a few members about something you cant necessarily object or disagree to. I would have thought with your well organised machine you got there you would have plans, maps , photos, secret diaries, etc .
Its a lot of effort you putting into this campaign , Ska. Sure you not getting tired or overly stressed.? Remember there are other tribes to fight as well as HD. Wouldnt want you preoccupied with little ol Humpty disproportionately.

But to be fair, the term "better" is a relative concept. You cant be better simply. You got to be better than something else, something comparible to have meaning. Now if you do beat us down , you cant say you were better cos you are merely 10 times bigger . But if we hold you off then yes, there is an argument that we are better[ pound for pound]. If you measured your tribe against , say another of similar stature...Evol comes to mind... then would you say you are better ?

DeletedUser

Thanks Ade darling, you know me too well :icon_biggrin:

Sir P, yah man I done nothing while I was there :icon_rolleyes:

Wait how many OP's have you ran on W.A.R?
How many support threads from your tribe go unanswered?
How many villages have you lost to them since the 1st of this month?

Wasn't it you tribe members who decided it was better to stay allied to DOGS than cut them off after they got hounded into nothing? Even when I suggest cutting them off an tb505 agreed with me.......?

Ah that's right you just sit there while W.A.R demolish you and you do nothing :icon_wink:

Its a lot of effort you putting into this campaign , Ska. Sure you not getting tired or overly stressed.? Remember there are other tribes to fight as well as HD. Wouldnt want you preoccupied with little ol Humpty disproportionately.

Awwww diddums! You getting upset your tribe are getting hit so call on the 'theres other tribes card' :lol:

DeletedUser5175

You really want to do this?

You think thats all the info you must know it isn't.

As for the effort and "campaign" - do you check facts before you post? Genuine question cos so far it seems like the infinite monkey theorem - if you hit enough keys and throw as many generic accusations as you can you'll get a good post eventually?

Well here i'll do your research for you:

WAR gains -last 7 days

74 conquers last week - H D conquers - did you spot them? 18. 24% of last weeks conquers were off your tribe. Now I know it must seem like were hitting you with everything - we've clearly made you feel like it's a whole campaign against you - nice to know we make you feel so special :) It's not really the case though - your just another tribe one amongst many we noble off. Hardly takes a lot of effort to do what comes naturally to good tribes / players - attack and expand :)

I'll leave you to worry about the meaning of better yourself. I suggest you check an OED or just click on the statistics bit on your forum :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9793

calm down , your both getting uppety.
Yeah it does feel a bit like infinite monkey whatever. Pinning ska down on a specific issue when he hops and jumps.

You mentioned at the start stats. The thing you rely on.

Then you quoted yours. Villas taken- good stat to quote.
I replied quoting ODD stats- which you challenged as worthless as proof of fight back and respective size of tribe stats- which you dismiss as irrelevant.
You then introduce that you got the big intel on the humpties.- change of topic
You then quote your tribes nobling stats [ change of direction again ]to establish that you are not solely concentrating on HD. But I am aware . I dont think I said your tribe was solely and exclusively attacking HD.

Like you, I dont think this line of conversation is going anywhere. Its all over the place.
But saying that, on the battlefield your team are very good.

DeletedUser5175

Wow - your not reading then? Still hitting those keys randomly - might have a long wait before you get it right :icon_sad:

calm down , your both getting uppety.
Yeah it does feel a bit like infinite monkey whatever. Pinning ska down on a specific issue when he hops and jumps.

You mentioned at the start stats. The thing you rely on.

But HD tops of ODD so clearly we are fighting back

Sir Pangolin - You've taken no villages and lost 11 over the weekend, and you claim having ODD is fighting back? How exactly? You don't even need to be active to get ODD.

Then you quoted yours. Villas taken- good stat to quote.
I replied quoting ODD stats- which you challenged as worthless as proof of fight back and respective size of tribe stats- which you dismiss as irrelevant.

Whilst I am grateful you present it as battle of equals, the reality is your tribe is over 2m points and our tribe is under 300k points.

Important: W.A.R

HD3 - mrwolf on 21.10.2011 at 10:41
Quote Ok, seems like this tribe is getting a bit to big for their boots.
between the 3 tribes we outnumber them easily. why are we doing nothing about it? they are sat number 1 in the continent. I vote we make them our priority.

H D - coey34 on 21.10.2011 at 10:51 Quote agreed see the joint forum with O.O/DOGS/NSY

H D - cold today at 20:56 Quote i agree i tried to noble Kingdoms Siege village Am Yer Da (427|520) K54 with a train and only tuck it down to 13 with 4 nobles and Yer Da jumped on it within a few hours and is quickly growing around most of our members and really needs to be taken out along with the rest of them in W.A.R before they get out of control!

HD3 - joooles today at 21:06 Quote We can not see that forum in HD3 land :)

H D - coey34 today at 21:14 Quote that forum no longer around ... things have moved on since then

You then introduce that you got the big intel on the humpties.- change of topic
You then quote your tribes nobling stats [ change of direction again ]to establish that you are not solely concentrating on HD. But I am aware . I dont think I said your tribe was solely and exclusively attacking HD.

As for the effort and "campaign" - do you check facts before you post? Genuine question cos so far it seems like the infinite monkey theorem - if you hit enough keys and throw as many generic accusations as you can you'll get a good post eventually?

Well here i'll do your research for you:

WAR gains -last 7 days

74 conquers last week - H D conquers - did you spot them? 18. 24% of last weeks conquers were off your tribe. Now I know it must seem like were hitting you with everything - we've clearly made you feel like it's a whole campaign against you - nice to know we make you feel so special :) It's not really the case though - your just another tribe one amongst many we noble off. Hardly takes a lot of effort to do what comes naturally to good tribes / players - attack and expand :)

Bolded my responses to your points. Looking up just looks like you throw a random excuse, it gets sensibly rebutted so you move onto another ill thought out excuse. You can see I'm replying to your comments - Is that hopping and jumping because you know the points are correct?

. . . I'm still waiting for you to mention your tribes Real life issues by the way :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Dont forget the innactivity card that gets trown out too!!

DeletedUser

The online/offline symbols have changed into smilies...!!

Anyways...

Having played alongside H D on another world, I can tell you that they are, in fact, good with their support. It's their strength and they have realised it, so kudos to them. It may not be the best strength, but it's sure as Hell better than nothing!

DeletedUser9793

well had a quick look this afternoon at the RL issues as Ska kindly brought them up. [ new topic again !]

However I think ska got a point there. It seems we recruited a bunch of submariners. They never said they were going under the pacific ocean for 2 months. [ no internet connection :-( ]

The crew we got from Texas State, well it turns out that they forgot to tell us Texas State Penitentiary was their exact location and they only get internet access once every month for good behaviour . They are in solitary at the moment as the guards overheard them talking at breakfast about axing and rimming.

Another 2 said that they were busy with G20 diplomatic arrangements in RL .

And finally our offensive general told us he was from 'Nam. It seems our Recruitment Officer wrongly assumed Chelte'nam. There were obviously language and translation difficulties.

Me , myself, just had open heart surgery and finding it difficult to reach a keyboard.

damn those pesky excuses .....
It seems that the only ones who reported in regular were all the spies and double agents and stuff reporting to WAR also.

DeletedUser10079

sir pangolin - you go on about W.A.R fighting H D disproportionately so it doesn't count as them being better because they have more points...

sir pangolin said:
But to be fair, the term "better" is a relative concept. You cant be better simply. You got to be better than something else, something comparible to have meaning. Now if you do beat us down , you cant say you were better cos you are merely 10 times bigger . But if we hold you off then yes, there is an argument that we are better[ pound for pound].

H D have 36 members
W.A.R have 39 members

by the fact war have 7 times more points then H D surely that must mean that W.A.R have better players, so therefore are better...?
seems like H D are full of turtles playing the waiting game and don't want to attack :p
judging from the stats that is...

...its inevitable that W.A.R will win as they simply have better players who will actually attack someone.
thats why they dominate K54 and have 2 million points...whilst H D sit with 300k points and loads of pointless allies :)

DeletedUser9793

J.B. I hear you .

But my heart goes all a flutter when my tribe is up against it. If you go into battle thinking its inevitable that you lose then you make your own destiny. But I am aware that if I was a betting man then WAR have more in the arsenal that us.

The war just started , not yet finished. And TW , funny ol game. Things can change.
But even if you are fighting a war, which dont look too healthy from the nobling stats, you still got to set challenges and have fun

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
yes, its about having fun. it makes a change to see ska losing the plot, rather then me :p

i must be rubbing off on him, god help you all!

Last edited:

DeletedUser9793

i must be rubbing off on him, god help you all!

I was a bit worried also when first read....I thought damn thats an interesting confession to make on TW forums :icon_wink:.
We will call it something in ancient greek, and move on.....