War

DeletedUser12541

So, the war has now started. As a result of that, here's a thread for it. Just for stats/bitching/bit'o'banter.

Just incase anyone is unaware, it's a.f.a family/t4h family vs H D/EM/~LOD~

Dan.

DeletedUser2178

This will be a short thread.......A.F.A/T4H win......A.F.A World win :)

DeletedUser9598

Picking on the little guys lol T4H should use there heads and team up with them against AFA

DeletedUser12541

Kriztov, you can read the future can you? :O You might want to get in to fortune telling, then you could make some money off this amazing talent of yours.

Baz, I think that thought is going through a lot of peoples minds.. a.f.a get peace while they take on the rim then they have a greater backline to then take on t4h. But I suppose some tribes prefer to "play it safe".

Also, before anyone says "well, they're friends, why would the break diplomacy now?" Well, they broke ties with H D easy enough, so evidently that's not why they're keeping diplomacy.

DeletedUser9598

Its the most logical move tbh if T4H are truly serious about winning the world, AFA's size difference wont be easily overturned, its moments like this that win/lose worlds

Not that i care too much as im not playing :lol:

DeletedUser2178

Kriztov, you can read the future can you? :O You might want to get in to fortune telling, then you could make some money off this amazing talent of yours.

Haha and there's me thinking everyone will agree, theres always a rebel ;)

No need to be a mind reader, its clearly obvious (obviously only to me apparently) and im saying that as i know the level of skill that A.F.A have, i have fought against them and played along side the new guys in A.F.A-A (Being ex TC) i now bat for the Horsemen and still say with absolute belief that A.F.A will win the world, once the merge took place the world was won. Skill/Size <-- Being pretty important :)

Things could change but i doubt it...

Stand by for my next future reading, when i predict the winners of the world cup :eek:)

DeletedUser12541

Rebel is to go against the system, an educated guess isn't really a system ;)

You know what? It was rather likely that tc would beat a.f.a. Apparently that didn't happen.

Surely you could predict it already? Also, what's the next lottery numbers?

DeletedUser2178

Rebel is to go against the system, an educated guess isn't really a system ;)

You know what? It was rather likely that tc would beat a.f.a. Apparently that didn't happen.

Surely you could predict it already? Also, what's the next lottery numbers?

I should have been more clear, In my opinion the world is a done deal (almost put my house on it).

Im assuming you think there is a different ending? Then i will put my crystal ball back in the attic.......if i'm wrong ;)

DeletedUser2178

Way to have confidence in your tribemates

I have respect and confidence for quite a few in T4H as i have for other players in other tribes, Im only being realistic, im also retiring from the game soon so easy for me to comment ;) although i will be watching the progress.

Still............good luck to everyone involved.

Volvic 24/49/03/07/46/04

DeletedUser12541

In all honesty, it would take a hell of a lot for hd/em/lod to come out on top of this war. However saying flat out that they will win the world when for all you know, we could stand our ground for quite some time while t4h grow in the backround.

I'm not saying that is what will happen. However, we don't know right now as not many troops have been exchanged. So give it a week or two and have an opinion based on stats rather than a guess.

DeletedUser

Baz, I think that thought is going through a lot of peoples minds.. a.f.a get peace while they take on the rim then they have a greater backline to then take on t4h. But I suppose some tribes prefer to "play it safe".

Also, before anyone says "well, they're friends, why would the break diplomacy now?" Well, they broke ties with H D easy enough, so evidently that's not why they're keeping diplomacy.

Firstly.
we didnt easy enough break ties with H D as there is a lot in the AFA/AFA-A tribes that have a hell of a lot of respect for the cracking job moralekiller has done over there.

secondly.
yeah there is a lot of people between the horsies and the anarchy dudes that are friendly and this is one of the main reasons that our diplomacy remains.

This will be a short thread.......A.F.A/T4H win......A.F.A World win :)

the war bewteen AFA family and the horsies family V H D, EM and L~O~D i think will surprise people and not be such a walkover as many think,
there is very good players on both sides and stubbornness put them together and you will have a good war.

i wish all partys good luck in this war and if i have anything to do with it, it will be fought in the best spirits with respect shown for one another.

DeletedUser10100

Thanks for the vote of confidence spurs :) it's been a struggle from day one here, trying to claw decent, experienced, active players from the rim is always difficult that's for sure. This war has come at the most inconvenient time for me with RL lol

I do wish I was back to being a foot soldier though, sadly no one else steeped to secure this rim area, I'm giving it a month before H D start to dwindle, not through lack of skills or effort, but players quitting, spies and general onslaught of AFA family combined experience and numbers.

i have every confidence in my tribe but know reality as do they, we'll not go down without a fight.

Just a Noob

Reaction score
So far this war is slow moving, :/ does anyone actually think H D, EM and L~O~D stand a chance or are we just staling the inevitable

DeletedUser10816

I was hoping that the changes in the world a month or so ago would bring about war between AFA and T4H - as that is where the excitement lays in honesty... without that war, then the world is more or less a foregone conclusion.

AFA growth out stripping T4H's will inevitably result in AFA being able to completely out gun T4H, and with the surplus of members, AFA won't be falling short of players any time soon.

If there were to be any action now, to re-ignite the world, it should either be the world versus AFA, or a well orchestrated argument between key players in AFA / T4H resulting in a break away tribe and wars much closer to home than any of AFA or T4H had previously anticipated...

For the rim tribes, the choices are slim and rely heavily on T4H. Alone - they can't do much other than slow down the inevitable... hopefully they are all in contact with T4H, and everyone remembers that this game is about fighting each other... not making people quit through boredom and waiting for others to make a move first

Just the view of an outsider anyway :)

DeletedUser

I'm with MK earlier comments on this and i'm actually enjoying things even with all of the problems; I've lost count of all of the AFA nukes I've killed on my account or on sits - it reminds me of my days killing W1N nukes on UK1. However I never understand why people spy, or why tribes feel the need to use the information from spies. It's meant to be a game and if you need to use others to help you win, it can't be that interesting a game. If AFA are so confident in their ability - and raw numbers - they shouldn't need anyone passing along info.

I also wonder, are T4H just looking to get a second place spot on this world and mark that as a success - i hope not. This is a war game, not a bore game, and from my position it is good fun and i'm competing against some interesting players. But imho it must be tough in the Four horseman family to be playing second fiddle to their partners who are outstripping them in points; Maybe the AFA family are just practicing on us in preparation to going full guns on the horsemen and breaking their resolve.

DeletedUser10816

I think T4H are just doing what they did on UK1...

Playing for second place as they don't have the confidence or inclination to prove they can do any better... Leaving it far too late to actually make any feasible challenge for the title...

DeletedUser

Does that mean that the four horseman have morphed into "Sloth, Indolence,Timidity and Supine" haha.

I'm sure they can do a lot better and they are well placed to slice into the back of AFA.

Don't the guys get bored just building villages - is it being played a bit like Farm Ville?

DeletedUser10816

I'm not sure i've ever seen any of them post in here, so doubt we'll ever get a response...

Perhaps an in game mail to each of their tribes suggesting the names above may prove more effective :D

I'm sure a change in their attitude would be appreciated by AFA also - not just the rim tribes - as I know how much of a drag things can be if everyone is just rolling over and there's no competition or threat any more...

14 months in... 10k villas down.. only another 30k villages to take!!..

With all things being equal (which of course they're not)... someone could argue that those figures equate to another 3.5 years!