War

DeletedUser12541

It's very easy to point out the inevitable. Yeah, it was very likely that it would happen and I'm pretty sure that I have said the same in the forums somewhere.

But saying a solid "this will happen" on this game I never agree with on the basis of change. This is a game that changes so much that nothing is guaranteed.

DeletedUser2178

Knowing the guys in A.F.A, i had no doubt but to be fair i know what your saying as played many worlds that have changed at the drop of a penny..........right, heres another..........same will happen to T4H! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser12541

I'm likely to agree with you. So far, I have received quite a few attacks off them.

They do share their nukes amongst themselves which I do approve of.

They are efficient with their fakes, but like to send a lot of fakes from singular villages. Which isn't good, but then again, I've still got to dodge every one of them as a nuke could be in any, so just as efficient, but hey, I'm a perfectionist.

However, I do feel that they are only as strong as their weakest link. Which, they have got quite a few weak links,l that will probably be their downfall.

I tend to find that tribes who haven't had big wars with their current members don't do too well as they haven't had time to bond. Yeah, a.f.a haven't had a proper war since taking in TC, but t4 have never really warred a big tribe at all. Bit of an ignorant statement as I don't know their war history. But, they have 3.757.084 war points and a.f.a have 30.924.300 war points. Speaks for itself really.

DeletedUser2178

That pretty much sums it up and is also how i see things, although you put it in writing a lot better than i could have Volvic :)

And yes Fidel the stats bit is pretty hot pal (if thats what you meant)

DeletedUser13240

That pretty much sums it up and is also how i see things, although you put it in writing a lot better than i could have Volvic :)

And yes Fidel the stats bit is pretty hot pal (if thats what you meant)

This is what I meant:
kjD5qaT.png

DeletedUser

About time we get some ODD.. Our ODA looks lonely considering.. T4H attacks landing today :p

DeletedUser12541

So, to go on from my statement the other day;

Today was their op day. I must say, they have more cohonés than I was expecting. There were a lot of nukes and some tasteful hidden cat attacks as you can all see by my loss of points (100k roughly)

So fair play, they got some statues, quite a lot of farms and a load of walls.

But, as per original expectations, fizbang was incapable of timing in attacks and sent trains which ranged from one which was spread over 8 hours and another few spread over a shorter period of time.

fuzzy duck and mhsharpe were no where to be seen on the noble front.

It's a bit of a joke that a player who is 3.4% of the size of your tribe was able to take 34 villages off your player yet when your full tribe opp'd me, so far, he hasn't taken one.

Please don't say that you haven't helped him on the defensive too, after all, look at this report:

http://uk16.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/cf28933571bbf6827a659677fe765519

So, decent backline, a few dodge attack styles, like a full nuke with a single ram, but good team effort, but such a lack of effort on the front. If I was on fizbang's account, I'd guaranty that I'd have at least 5 villages off The Lonely Island today.

DeletedUser12541

Really? Didn't you notice the cats and paladin? That'd be a lot of horses ;) haha.

Yeah. Will do. At the moment, I'm just getting a load of awful examples of attacking.

Also, t4 have taken up the dirty tactic of nobling villages within my core.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

^^ Oh dear. Somebody needs to learn how to balance their def troops lol. As long as you attack with horsies easy clear ;)

I don't know if that was sarcasm or not, but this is what would clear the village:
CpIVfCu.png

DeletedUser

Oh i noticed the bonfire and cats. But for a bonfire stack, that is one of the worst i've ever seen. Cats and HC counter axe. And has pretty much no spears/archers to meet the same counter for the horsies.

What i mean to say is for over 12k HC and 5k Cats + bonfire. That is an awful stack.

+ Fiddle, 18 nukes is nothing at this stage. I wouldn't hesitate to send 18 nukes at a vill if somebody was interested in taking it after.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13240

I know it isn't. Just pointing out how many nukes it would take to clear it.

DeletedUser12541

I've not attacked you. w13, 15 and 16 you were miles away from me, so never had the luxery ;)

DeletedUser13240

Never knew you were on w16 when I was, so that doesn't count... It was me who stacked Arthur9999 when Hawk 01 attacked him on 13 ;)

DeletedUser12541

hawk sucked mate. Just like quite a few in there, whenever they were faced with incomings they crumbled. How they made it to the top I don't know.

Half of them would just use brute force and activity to win. It's not talented to throw 100 nukes at a village. It's talented to get in to your opponents head, get them to move their troops around, then noble them.

Ok, when there's one village surrounded by yours, you're going to have that stacked at all times, so that doesn't really count. But when there's only enough troops to defend 10 villages but there are 20 villages there, you're going to have to trick them to have the troops in the wrong place.

Back to this world, still getting very sloppy attacks off fizbang, he has been using the same fake/nuke tactic for a week. It's pitiful, I could defend this part time, so predictable.

DeletedUser

^^ Some actual smart words in the UK forums! :lol: Sadly this game is too build around activity. So many 'top players' are overrated, for the plain reason: They spend 3x more time sitting in front of this game, that the guy next to him on the rankings.