War

DeletedUser12541

Smart words are never revealed in the UK forums, don't be silly :p

What I really want is a part time server. 4-5 hours a day that it's online. I think that would be very interesting. It couldn't be based on a 24 hour clock of course, because you couldn't time attacks when you can't get on. But it would give a true reflection on skill while not taking over our lives.. Haha.

DeletedUser

6pm to 11pm for example? And an attack 30 mins out send at 10:45 would land at 6:15?
It sounds complicated and a bit confusing. But i reckon it could work. I would give it a go defiantly if it would be made (its wishful thinking really). Especially iff its a faster speed world and res carried on through non-playing hours. So you would have to spend say 90% of your res before 11 so it won't fill your warehouses before 6 for example. I like it now :p

DeletedUser

6pm to 11pm for example? And an attack 30 mins out send at 10:45 would land at 6:15?
It sounds complicated and a bit confusing. But i reckon it could work. I would give it a go defiantly if it would be made (its wishful thinking really). Especially iff its a faster speed world and res carried on through non-playing hours. So you would have to spend say 90% of your res before 11 so it won't fill your warehouses before 6 for example. I like it now :p

or everyday a timer resets of 5 hours
every minute your on the game is every minute it ticks down
so you have to choose when you actually need to be on
pick out the fakes ignore the backline cat attacks
be on when it actually matters?

DeletedUser12541

The only problem with that one toydolls, is that if a load of players op you, 5 hours wouldn't be enough and they could attack when your log in is shut down. Unless if it had a sleep timer, which if it did, it would be extremely irritating as you might never be able to attack your neighbour lol.

See, we should run tw!

DeletedUser

Looking forward to the end war in the south against TH should be some good fun giving them a run around if it has not for Dans dip skills when the southern members played in EM they would not even be about so worried about TH south not really to be fair.

A player looking forward to the final war.

Oh by the war TH south stop locking every bloody village you can when clearly you can not take them we are watching!!!!!!

DeletedUser2178

Oh by the war TH south stop locking every bloody village you can when clearly you can not take them we are watching!!!!!!

Like all the Lonely Island claims that T4H have, they are going to take an entire age to take, Well, if its anything like the Horsemen "Destiny" Fiasco it will :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12541

It's a bit of a shame that I didn't recruit skill though isn't it? ;) fizbang sucks.

the only difference is, I have less of a front with t4, so it makes it easier. Destiny was talented.

Yeah t4, stop claiming my villages!

p.s. how many claims do they have on me? ;)