War

DeletedUser12146

Reading this has made me chuckle. :)

So much envy.

Myself i know a lot of the guys on the world and good friends with From previous worlds, such as duchess of MoD and Duke of Royals. The bottom line is it is a game and there can only be one winner. I wish every tribe the best of luck on success but please for the love of god stop talking rubbish!

that is all

DeletedUser

Grump diplomacy was all kinds of messed up and SoD made it quite clear we could not noble SPLRG. Royals were telling us they'd been approached to join up with others to take Grump down. And with all the NAP breaks previously we couldn't risk three tribes going at us.

Trust me.. we had plenty of incoming from grump players.. mostly the ex IK players ;-)

army of 3
Kiam
Poisson

plus many more.

DeletedUser360

Probably because they are loaded with probably ex-tribemate of his :p I know nearly every single one of their members mostly from w14.

I've only played world 1, 19 and 20. But from the outside they are my favourites but taking bias out of it I still think they are the best tribe in the world. Royals will try and pal up to Evict so I'm hoping it ends up as a 2 vs 2 war, from a neutral point of view that would be the best for the world, it would probably end up with Royal players jumping to SLAP to make another tribe for the Slap family then Slap and SoD take Evict down and SoD defeat Slap, that's my guess of how the world will pan out now, bit of a longshot but it could happen.

DeletedUser13240

Well they aren't :lol:. Lazy sods haven't done anything remotely impressive and they aren't even rank 1.

DeletedUser

Don't know if there is any truth to it but I have been told by a member of Slap (keeping their identity a secret for protection) that they are just gunna go all out and attack both Royals and Evict.

Seems like a crazy move if you ask me but good luck to them. Should stir things up a bit on this world :)

I heard Evict were approached to take down Royals & Evict declined. Slap then realized that they'd messed up and chosen the wrong tribe to try to ally with and ran to Royal's requesting an alliance which was declined. Now it all hangs on a single thread.

Pecking order:
1) Slap
2) SoD

Show down between Royals & Evict.

DeletedUser12146

So many rumours, how about wait for the results! Listening to everyone feeding each other info is boring, Yes its Uk server and is small world, for example most of my enemy have been ally and most of my ally have been enemy. Its just the way the game goes so when someone tells you something because you was in the same tribe on poland W2847933 its probably wrong or insufficient Fact.

DeletedUser360

Leadership problems or not they still had two tribes full of active, good players

If grump were crumbling then please give me a valid reason as to why you guys rejected the fight and acted as unworthy allies and chose to expand towards the rim rather than into the core where other tribes were expanding therefore you lost ground on other tribes

Leadership all quit, too many internals to take in a short space of time then a bunch of players start leaving. There was no real fighting until after Grump had left. Mainly ex-Grump vs inactive Grump.

I heard Evict were approached to take down Royals & Evict declined. Slap then realized that they'd messed up and chosen the wrong tribe to try to ally with and ran to Royal's requesting an alliance which was declined. Now it all hangs on a single thread.

Pecking order:
1) Slap
2) SoD

Show down between Royals & Evict.

Evict don't really have a big frontline with Royals. Lets see your evidence, because you sound like a warmongerer to me, I can't see Slap ever wanting to take sides with Evict.

DeletedUser

No matter what evict do there in a tough spot tbh the second they war any one the others will just jump on them after a week if they were smart.

DeletedUser

Leadership all quit, too many internals to take in a short space of time then a bunch of players start leaving. There was no real fighting until after Grump had left. Mainly ex-Grump vs inactive Grump.

Evict don't really have a big frontline with Royals. Lets see your evidence, because you sound like a warmongerer to me, I can't see Slap ever wanting to take sides with Evict.

Why can't you see Slap trying to get help from Evict? They have a big frontline with Royals since the ex-grump players joined which would make them better allies in a war than SoD/MoD would. Have a look at the map before posting.

DeletedUser13130

Trust me.. we had plenty of incoming from grump players.. mostly the ex IK players ;-)

army of 3
Kiam
Poisson

plus many more.

Which is why our diplomacy was on a knife edge with SoD. There was never any real ops on you guys. They were about to run one but we had to shut it down because it infringed the SoD NAP.

DeletedUser360

Why can't you see Slap trying to get help from Evict? They have a big frontline with Royals since the ex-grump players joined which would make them better allies in a war than SoD/MoD would. Have a look at the map before posting.

I look at the map daily, I can almost guarantee you, SLAP would not approach Evict for help. I don't know the SLAP leadership, but from what I've seen so far it is not their way of playing the game. All I do is look at maps and look at caps etc. I see the game from a different perspective here and either you've made that up (which is what I believe) or someone else has made that up and told you.

DeletedUser

I look at the map daily, I can almost guarantee you, SLAP would not approach Evict for help. I don't know the SLAP leadership, but from what I've seen so far it is not their way of playing the game. All I do is look at maps and look at caps etc. I see the game from a different perspective here and either you've made that up (which is what I believe) or someone else has made that up and told you.

Ah so you say you don't know the Slap leadership but in the next sentence you say its not their way of playing the game? That is a bit hypocritical.

You see the world through village caps and maps... You must have an expert perception much better than anyone else's?
I've seen first hand conversations, I'm located next to Slap and I've spoken with their "leadership" on numerous occasions. This is exactly what they would do and its exactly what they have done.

DeletedUser13130

Pretty sure Evict are attacking Slap already which makes sense they're the easier target out of the three tribes. If they can dismantle Slap and break them without the other tribes getting involved then they'll be onto a winner.

DeletedUser

Haven't seen or heard anything about Evict launching on Slap. No village caps either.

DeletedUser

Ah so you say you don't know the Slap leadership but in the next sentence you say its not their way of playing the game? That is a bit hypocritical.

You see the world through village caps and maps... You must have an expert perception much better than anyone else's?
I've seen first hand conversations, I'm located next to Slap and I've spoken with their "leadership" on numerous occasions. This is exactly what they would do and its exactly what they have done.

I am on the SLAP council and I can confirm that we have never asked EVICT for help

would love to see those mails you mentioned?