War

DeletedUser

your claims are meaningless if you can't or aren't willing to prove them

DeletedUser

your claims are meaningless if you can't or aren't willing to prove them

Agreed, but even once proved they will still mean anything, Troops/village caps are the only thing that mean anything on TW.

DeletedUser13369

I guess you're neither Baron nor Moose in that case :)

Ok, just to set the record straight.
I have never posted on the forums before, purely due to the flaming that was fairly prevalent, banter is fine (fun even).
But this comment has provoked me to post.

But for the record, I do not recall ever running to Evict for any external help with any other tribe, nor do I recall ever making a first approach to Evict to ask for help with anything on any external matter.
General communications - yes, general diplomacy - yes, general banter - yes, sorting out of handbags - yes, discussing internal crap - yes.
Running to them seeking assistance on external matters - no.

If someone is going to use my name in the forums, all I ask is that you kindly stick to 100% facts and absolute truths. Thanks.
I'm not annoyed or grumpy, I'm not going to rant or slag anyone off, just wanting to set the record straight that's all.

Anyway, this thread has been a right riveting read. So many possibilities and outcome scenarios.....................But which one???

Good luck to all, lets have fun and a bit of banter along the way.

Moose (happy to post under my own name)

DeletedUser360

Ah so you say you don't know the Slap leadership but in the next sentence you say its not their way of playing the game? That is a bit hypocritical.

You see the world through village caps and maps... You must have an expert perception much better than anyone else's?
I've seen first hand conversations, I'm located next to Slap and I've spoken with their "leadership" on numerous occasions. This is exactly what they would do and its exactly what they have done.

I don't know the SLAP leadership, that's correct, but like I said it's not SLAPs way of playing the game. I don't see how that is even the slightest bit hypocritical. Judging from your posts here your knowledge and perception of the game is very limited. You keep claiming to see all these first hand conversations with their leadership, post them here, lets see them. It is blatantly obvious to everyone reading these posts you've made it up, especially as 2 members of the SLAP council have already come here to speak and neither have tried to get on board with the Evict leadership.

DeletedUser13240

Both you sean, and pickyplum are starting to talk rubbish now tbf. Nether one of you seems to know what is going on.

DeletedUser13250

Well what a funny thread.

I must say pickles, everything you've said on this thread has been so unequivocally wrong, it's almost turned right again, but that doesn't count.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds like picklyplum is just stirring trouble lol

^^^This guys knows^^^

Of courseeee Moose would deny the accusations I have made, that is what Diplomats do best.
Although he isn't exactly a good one, can't sort out a simple refugee matter nor keep his tribe from breaking the terms to a NAP agreement.

Sean, you must forward these maps and caps you're looking at, its really giving you an in depth look that perhaps I'm missing!

--H--, <3 you man, and your co-player Reign :)

DeletedUser

^^^This guys knows^^^

Of courseeee Moose would deny the accusations I have made, that is what Diplomats do best.
Although he isn't exactly a good one, can't sort out a simple refugee matter nor keep his tribe from breaking the terms to a NAP agreement.

Sean, you must forward these maps and caps you're looking at, its really giving you an in depth look that perhaps I'm missing!

well until you actually provide some proof your word doesn't really mean anything... I could claim I'm superman but that doesn't make it true

DeletedUser

I'm actually quite bored of these claims with no proof. Put them up so we can see. Breaking terms of a NAP? Explain. To date, since i have been in the tribes, i haven't come across us breaking any agreement. So please, lets see the proof :)

DeletedUser13369

^^^This guys knows^^^

Now I know who picklyplum is in the game. I should have guessed. This explains much. Really it does.
I'm no longer offended or surprised by anything this person says.
I am now officially and unequivocally bored with this thread.
Cheers
Moose

DeletedUser

Now I know who picklyplum is in the game. I should have guessed. This explains much. Really it does.
Cheers
Moose

awww moose you not going to share?

DeletedUser

Cheers
Moose

I've been meaning to message you actually Moose, we have lots to discuss!

DeletedUser360

^^^This guys knows^^^

Have you noticed almost everyone is asking for proof and nobody believes you. I'm sure if you had any proof you would have shown it by now so I consider that discussion over.

Moving onto a new topic, I'm looking at the fact Moose knows who you are, the fact you're the only person who rates Royals anything other than a mass-merging tribe and the fact you have border difficulties means you are almost definitely a member/leader of Royals.

I've looked through players that have joined Slap and I only see dzoana with a loss to Royals before joining (Although that was re-capped anyway). That player is no longer in Slap and has 0 points. It's likely I could have missed someone there again so lets see some evidence for this too, just the player name would be enough and TWstats would help you out for evidence.

DeletedUser13240

Does it matter who pickyplum is? As far as anyone knows she/he is just a snobbish player who obviously doesn't have clue what he/she's saying or doing.

DeletedUser10576

pickyplum Is not a member of Royals , we do not have any trolls in our tribe ,only Royalists !

DeletedUser13250

“The monarchy is finished. It was finished a while ago, but they're still making the corpses dance.” -Some Woman

DeletedUser

pickyplum Is not a member of Royals , we do not have any trolls in our tribe ,only Royalists !

Unfortunately it seems you have a "Royal" troll in your tribe boss! :(

-----------
Sean, I stated in that same post you're quoting that I was located right next to Slap, and as you pointed out I speak ever so highly of Royals, the fact you've put 1 and 1 together and gotten 2 is amazing. Gold star for you!
I am not hiding behind an alias, I am a mere co-player who does not have access to the external forum on said account.
If I wanted to remain hidden I would not make it as obvious as I have as to who I am.

The refugee named Dzoana was indeed correct, as to why I need to provide evidence as to why he was a refugee I can not comprehend.
Slap were presented with all the facts,, however they believed they should not remove the player from their tribe as he was apart of their tribe for 1-2 days about a month before <---- Ridiculous!

^^^^^
The above is well off-topic however.

I rate Royals highly because I know what we are capable of, and because they have merged with two tribes I don't see how that is "Mass merging" perhaps your definition of Mass varies to mine and the English dictionary?
involving or affecting large numbers of people or things

You are welcome to your opinion as am I, but as you have previously said you get your opinions from looking at twstats. I get my opinions from first hand experience.