War

DeletedUser360

So then guys, the world has been quiet for a while and we know what that means, everyone is getting ready for war. Nobody will trust each other and for us not in any of the big four tribes (I don't even play tribalwars anymore) it's exciting to sit and wait and see what happens.

What's everyones predictions for the wars involving the big four tribes?

I would say if it's 3 vs 1 it would be SoD, Slap and Royals vs Evict (Sorry Evict)
My reason would be all four tribes want to win the world and Evict are a good deal bigger than the other three. They want to seize the opportunity to gangbang Evict whilst they can.

However, if it's 2 separate wars it would be SLAP vs Royals and SoD vs Evict.
Slap and Royals would try to avoid war with Evict because of their size and end up at war with each other, Evict would use this opportunity to hit SoD whilst the other tribes are busy.

2 vs 2, could be anything except SoD and Evict together, SoD seem to have the best leadership of the four tribes and they will know full well that Evict is the only thing stopping them from winning the world, if other tribes war Evict SoD will jump in there too and use the opportunity to surround Evict.

Anyone else? doesn't matter if you're biased.

DeletedUser

I think it be would foolish for SLAP and Royals to fight because EVICT are a much bigger problem... and the only way to avoid EVICT winning through pure brute strength is for all Royals, SoD and SLAP to team up against them

I do wonder if that did happen if TIL would get involved... it seems likely because EVICT have already been taking villages from them

DeletedUser

What if SoD and Evict team up against the entire world.. then have one big show down at the end?

DeletedUser

EVICT would be on the frontline for most of that... if they were successful then EVICT would come out of it too big for SoD to fight on their own

DeletedUser13240

What if SoD and Evict team up against the entire world.. then have one big show down at the end?

Quite a good idea lol. Give the best tribe all the hard work so the sods in SoD get easy villages :icon_rolleyes::lol:.

DeletedUser13076

2 vs 2, could be anything except SoD and Evict together, SoD seem to have the best leadership of the four tribes

Shaun will find that quite insulting :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser360

I go on what I see, Royals and Evict have got were they are through merging tribes into them. SLAP have not had massive competition but to be fair have dealt with the rim well and SoD have had more real fights to get through and haven't really struggled at any point.

DeletedUser13240

Tbh sean, dealing with the rim isn't at all hard to do :icon_rolleyes:. And Evict have the best leadership.

DeletedUser

why is everyone so scared of evict? They fought a crumbling grump( they still won yes no taking it away from them ) but what else have they done? They have a incredible growth rate but not a lot of war caps? Or have they just avoided war so they dont get hurt early on? Good strategy if it is. They are just big at the moment. SoD look very very strong. Royals, not had any dealings as of yet with them so i dont know. Im biased to slap so i wont say anything on them.

DeletedUser

Lets look at the facts

Sparklybear

11/138 villages won by what looks like fighting... the rest ... well LOL this guy is just going to crumble when attacked ...settings..reset

mivanoski

Near enough every single village is a fight for this guy no fault great player looks to have a great head for the game and fights for every village he want no sparkling it here.

bankmedg

35/110 villages were a real fight not picking off the left overs of grump or internals looks like a great defender ODD is nice ODA is just as nice so that leads me to believe they were stacked for the ODD so mostly nukes? crumble if im right were buggered if im not.

Hilow2

same again good player few barbs all in all fights people not barbs.

AngryNinja

Well sparky I Admit it I was wrong ... This guy is the new barb nobling king (queen?) well its a tie 90% of this guys nobles have been barbs I mean really top 5 of evict and we have a mass barb nobler come n man they don't fight back.

So top 5 Evict members ...

2 are fighting for every thing they want 1 is well ones just there and doing it alright I suppose and 2 well dam it 2 just need to be told about other players and how at some point you have to fight them if this is what Evict have to show for there size then if it was world war it would be stupidly short indeed.

My advice Reform noble the dead weight and become a smaller more coordinated tribe as these barb noblers are just going to lose you a war you by all right should win hands down with your size and "skill".

DeletedUser10619

In fairness to Sparkybear they do get a bit of a rough ride. Think about it in a way they have provided a good public service to the player of world 20

They PP'd it up at the start of the world, which has been great for some of us in that we wont ever have to purchase PP every again

They have internalled a huge amount of villages way over 100. This has allowed their previous colleagues to leave the game in a lovely, peaceful and quick manner, and also kept the Sparkybear nukes out of harms way and tucked up nicely in bed.

On a side note to this internals, Sparky must be a convincing person on the Sven Goran Eriksen kind of level to have persuaded his colleagues to let him internal all those villages on his own.

Also in game, they same like very nice people. Does this make them any good, probably not, but its always somewhere to start.

And for anyone who hasnt spoken to them, Juliet the co, sound HOT!

DeletedUser13130

Facts? Biased facts..

Two of the top 5 players you're judging are relatively new. Grump were hardly a tribe that provided the top players room to shine. Specially when both those players were forced into the council when pretty much the whole council quit, neither really wanted to but stepped up regardless.

It'll be interesting to see how they progress in a more organised and well run tribe.

DeletedUser13130

Lets look at the facts

[/FONT][/COLOR]bankmedg

35/110 villages were a real fight not picking off the left overs of grump or internals looks like a great defender ODD is nice ODA is just as nice so that leads me to believe they were stacked for the ODD so mostly nukes? crumble if im right were buggered if im not.

You're buggered then.

DeletedUser10341

bankmedg is a good player i have played in the same tribe and against so you better up your game :) dont know alot of the top five players before this world so wouldnt like to comment

DeletedUser6056

Don't know if there is any truth to it but I have been told by a member of Slap (keeping their identity a secret for protection) that they are just gunna go all out and attack both Royals and Evict.

Seems like a crazy move if you ask me but good luck to them. Should stir things up a bit on this world :)

DeletedUser360

I go on what I see, Royals and Evict have got were they are through merging tribes into them. SLAP have not had massive competition but to be fair have dealt with the rim well and SoD have had more real fights to get through and haven't really struggled at any point.

Tbh sean, dealing with the rim isn't at all hard to do :icon_rolleyes:. And Evict have the best leadership.

Not sure if you're memory is bad or your reading. "SLAP have not had massive competition but to be fair have dealt with the rim well"

If it's not hard to deal with the rim, why did Royals have to recruit the rim in their area and if Evict are so good why are there established tribes towards their rim? Sorry just to pick on you because there have been other comments that perhaps aren't very intelligent but you just failed to read the comment you were replying to which struck a nerve.

DeletedUser360

Don't know if there is any truth to it but I have been told by a member of Slap (keeping their identity a secret for protection) that they are just gunna go all out and attack both Royals and Evict.

Seems like a crazy move if you ask me but good luck to them. Should stir things up a bit on this world :)

Slap couldn't beat Evict alone, I think they know Royals are a very weak unorganized tribe and will either go for them for an easy war or go for Evict for a long term war and hope that other tribes will jump on the Evict bandwagon, I can't see them attacking both tribes, what's the point?

In terms of rating tribes I'd go:
1. SoD
2. Evict
3. Slap
4. Royals

I'm in none of those tribes so there is no bias here.

DeletedUser13240

Probably because they are loaded with probably ex-tribemate of his :p I know nearly every single one of their members mostly from w14.