WAR

oxditonvgeatokw

Reaction score
Any war nearby soon? Or is this going to be farm ville simulator till 50 villages? I thought tribalwars nowadays should be better and people to be more skilled than 7-8 years ago, seems like things got worse in both of the above lol

sp33duser

Reaction score
hard to have a "war" this early on, but here's some "wars" so far:

Choke! getting bent over by building blocks

Take is hitting beer family as well as Bro and building blocks joining in a bit on BBD

Wargasm got hit hard by building blocks, take, and copyrighted.

vodka hit the remaining undefined cheaters

directional family hitting clap who also got hit by building blocks

just a few i saw for trends among tribes

sp33duser

Reaction score
90% of those players who lost were active 2 hours per day or mega noobs, nothing special

Don't know what else you want me to say.

Best tribes are gonna eliminate easy stuff and fight wars when there's actually wars to be had. You asked about wars and I gave what there was.

Last edited:

sp33duser

Reaction score
Rank 1 player in rank 1 family tribe complaining about a lack of wars and tribal hugging?

The balls in your court dude. Go ahead and do something and not expect people below you to entertain you and call out their quality.

sp33duser

Reaction score
dude what you want me to do ? i can leave and start attacking everybody , but i would prefer a 15v15

If you are the rank 1 player in the rank 1 tribe you shouldn't be complaining about a lack of "wars". Either do something or have your tribe do something instead of eating the easy people you just complained about people eating. Your the one in the position to not do what you are complaining about

Just my opinion.

sp33duser

Reaction score
then stop whining and complaining about it when you are in the most advantageous position and not doing anything about it, boo hoo you can't force 5 tribes to do what you want, then don't complain about there being no wars going on its embarrassing to see the rank 1 player and tribe doing that.

Last edited:

oxditonvgeatokw

Reaction score
and dude @sp33duser im talking about the " aggression " in general in the world, this has nothing to do with diplo etc, especially when some1 is stronger you fight against him

sp33duser

Reaction score
and dude @sp33duser im talking about the " aggression " in general in the world, this has nothing to do with diplo etc, especially when some1 is stronger you fight against him

you clearly have unrealistic expectations for this world at the stage its in sorry everyone didn't build all offense and just throwing them at anyone possible?

imagine how much this dude would complain if he was in a pp world and there was nothing but barb nobling going on at this stage.