WAR

oxditonvgeatokw

Reaction score
you clearly have unrealistic expectations for this world at the stage its in sorry everyone didn't build all offense and just throwing them at anyone possible?

imagine how much this dude would complain if he was in a pp world and there was nothing but barb nobling going on at this stage.
i guess thats why i didint choose pp world, i guess the worlds nowadays are farm till 50 vills and then fight? let me know

sp33duser

Reaction score
i guess thats why i didint choose pp world, i guess the worlds nowadays are farm till 50 vills and then fight? let me know

just because you don't like the fighting going on doesn't mean there isn't any going on lmao

and you are doing all this complaining without even having a good oda lol, what are you doing just complaining while farming?

shits on this world for a lack of fighting because he doesn't think any of the fighting is worth being called a fight and then has low oda for his size is rank 1 and in rank 1 tribe and not doing anything about it, and then still complains.

lol

oxditonvgeatokw

Reaction score
what the heck is ur logic? i have hit 4 people all i cleared was 2k spear/sword and 1,5k arch thats all they had, other guy was scavenging , what you want me to do ? hit random everything there is on the map ?

sp33duser

Reaction score
what the heck is ur logic? i have hit 4 people all i cleared was 2k spear/sword and 1,5k arch thats all they had, other guy was scavenging , what you want me to do ? hit random everything there is on the map ?

you are the one complaining about a lack of wars. your caps are internal, BBD (who you decided isnt actually a fight), a 2k account in a small tribe, clap (who again you said wasnt a fight) a 2k account in a small tribe.

so we said BBD, Clap, Choke were all in "wars" but you decided they weren't good enough to call a war.

if you are gonna keep talking shit about this world then go attack Take, Copy, vodka, n2s. and do something about it

otherwise your complaining about a lack of fighting is embarrassing for your position and whats actually happening

oxditonvgeatokw

Reaction score
whats ur fcking problem? im complaing about the world being passive why do you want me to attack everybody? im clearing everything i have next to me, now there iis morale issue with some targets

sp33duser

Reaction score
because you are complaining about the world being passive when it isn't you just refused to acknowledge those fights as good enough to be counted as fights.

you are also in the rank 1 family tribe who has diplomacy with other big tribes instead of fighting them and are the rank 1 player who isn't fighting anyone big yourself.

it's super hypocritical to call everyone passive with your account and tribes actions on 54 so far being exactly what you are criticizing.

Reaction score
The world is still in its early stages, and I don't even think most players have full nuke(s), let alone a noble train. Therefore, the only place you will find immediate action is close range, and when you join a large family tribe it restricts all your options aside from poor morale small villages.

If you want a war early on don't join a family tribe lol