Warm Welcome

DeletedUser9540

On behalf of myself and my co-player, I would like to thank the southern WZP players for giving us a warm welcome. good coordination, landed about 250 and counting incomings on us today. Glad to be here, and glad we had plenty of D laying around or we would have lost a lot more villas. Tried to recap some, but the ones that have landed have had no such luck.

Good Work, nice to be here!

NG1/Rober - Muddled account

DeletedUser7797

Welcome my friend we hope that you enjoyed the warm up. Please be prepared for this to continue as we have a tree in the tribe that grows nukes and another growing nobles.

Red

DeletedUser8195

Welcome to W4 buddy :) you'll enjoy your stay, nice people on this world, feel free to chat! :D

DeletedUser6623

welcome!! I hope we are good enough cometition to make this world fuun for you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8202

we might attack you we might crush you but that dosent mean we dont like you :-D

DeletedUser

On behalf of myself and my co-player, I would like to thank the southern WZP players for giving us a warm welcome. good coordination, landed about 250 and counting incomings on us today. Glad to be here, and glad we had plenty of D laying around or we would have lost a lot more villas. Tried to recap some, but the ones that have landed have had no such luck.

Good Work, nice to be here!

NG1/Rober - Muddled account

Welcome to world 4, I believe we met last night. Enjoyed the fight with you immensely.

And always good to have another scouser around.

DeletedUser9540

Hehe, you must have spoken to Rober then ;). Im not anywhere near Liverpool. We did enjoy it over here, was up for 12 hours trying to kill any nobles possible. left you with too many nukes im afraid, but oh well. yeah, just message the account at any time, Rober and I are always up for a nice chat :).

DeletedUser8534

Looks like we hit at the right time then before you got acquainted to your new account properly :)

DeletedUser9540

hehe, that you did. but we are more than acquainted with it now after having to try to kill at least a dozen trains, and failing to kill half a dozen more ^.^

DeletedUser

Was that it? Damn, so hardly any of WZP sent trains. Poor showing by us then.

DeletedUser9540

haha, it was plenty actually! could have been more, but made for a fun day anyways :eek:.