Warning! Epic Tribalhuggers approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If I am mediocre, then clearly the rest of UK4 is pond scum in comparision, according to your bias conclusions.

Bingo.

Start up because its harder.

We've gone over the uk4 account, you didn't start it, doesn't count.

DeletedUser

Bingo.

Start up because its harder.

We've gone over the uk4 account, you didn't start it, doesn't count.

Meh, maintaining Smile? at its current level is harder than startup. Period.

Just got my 54x plunderer of the day and starting to remake a lead over rank 2, will try to keep a good thing going! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I had to work 12hrs today, so missed start of our speed world.

Strikes me though, if you guys want to settle this argument, that would be the perfect place to do it. Go early, middle, late in quick succession, and let your argument be settled that way. Did you do that?

IMHO, though, I bet Adellion was busy elsewhere. Although he would love to have joined, and would have beat everyone if he had. And he'll tell you that himself to prove it!

DeletedUser

Meh, maintaining Smile? at its current level is harder than startup. Period.

Just got my 54x plunderer of the day and starting to remake a lead over rank 2, will try to keep a good thing going! :icon_rolleyes:

Nope it is not, period, and forever more.
Clap clap for the late game farmer that calls other people nerds for farming early game when he does it himself late game?

I had to work 12hrs today, so missed start of our speed world.

Strikes me though, if you guys want to settle this argument, that would be the perfect place to do it. Go early, middle, late in quick succession, and let your argument be settled that way. Did you do that?

IMHO, though, I bet Adellion was busy elsewhere. Although he would love to have joined, and would have beat everyone if he had. And he'll tell you that himself to prove it!

:lol::lol::lol:....

Are you perhaps suggesting a 1v1 battle against Adellion to shut him up...?
Hmm good idea!

Someone should have done this on uk5fi-
....:lol:

Adellion could not beat anyone but i'd be happy to shut him up in a speed round although if its going to be a proper one it'l have to be a five hour bash or sumin cuz no co-s plus i go back to school soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't do speed because it's similar to startup; you have to be infront of your computer for long period of time. I don't like that.
I prefer to check on my comp every half an hour, send farm runs, leave, do something else, then rinse and repeat, and get plunderer that way, tag for incomings, launch attacks etc etc... yes I said farming wasn't talented. But sad though it is, its something that I must do to maintain rank 1, consistently. I'm farming again today alas >.<

Hoamzy, aren't you the guy who defected from the best tribe on UK1, and then quit because you weren't able to defend against the tribe you left?

If anyone is so bold as to challenge me, they can do it right here on UK4. I'm sure =FATE=, Vital or BOBB may have accounts available.

DeletedUser

I don't do speed because it's similar to startup; you have to be infront of your computer for long period of time. I don't like that.
I prefer to check on my comp every half an hour, send farm runs, leave, do something else, then rinse and repeat, and get plunderer that way, tag for incomings, launch attacks etc etc... yes I said farming wasn't talented. But sad though it is, its something that I must do to maintain rank 1, consistently. I'm farming again today alas >.<

Hoamzy, aren't you the guy who defected from the best tribe on UK1, and then quit because you weren't able to defend against the tribe you left?

If anyone is so bold as to challenge me, they can do it right here on UK4. I'm sure =FATE=, Vital or BOBB may have accounts available.

There is no need to be infront of your computer all the time at startup :x

The thing is that you bragged about your farming on uk4 not that long ago and talked alot about that as if it was a talent to farm, now you suddenly cliam othervise.

You also thend to claim that you need a coplayer because you dont have the time or w/e, but when someone is mentioning that with coplayer and the coplayer made the account big from the start then you kinda say that the co is inactive/lazy, im confused about that >.>

Someone has already been so bold that he challenged you already, well....i think it was that you challenged him. And challenging a top 5 account on a 1 vs 1 gives such a unfair odds that i dont know how you could manage to suggest that :|

-------------------------

Adellion, its not you whos "causing outrage, fear, flaming and causing vicous verbal attacks", your normally the one that gets in that situation. You did so on "dubby vs W1n" on uk1 and you are beggining to do so here to x|

I can sence anger again, anger is always funny~

Heh, what, you expect *me* to come down to your sorry little level and play startup, rather than you coming to *my* level and playing mid-game/late-game? I'm sorry, if you can't be prepared to make an effort, why should I? I've proven myself the best on UK4, as indicated by my account. I therefore have nothing to prove, my account speaks for itself.

Startup and midgame is "sorry lil gameplay"? Well, your opinion (Ohhh, experience >reason, i win? D:).

The thing is, the problem with starting up an account in late game in a 1 vs 1 is that you have a top 5 account, do you think that someone will give me a top 5 account to beat you? :|

Ill get myself an account with 20 villas and beat an account with around 6x the size?

The suggestion is just stupid >.<

I have ensured Smile?'s rank is stable, in points and ODA. There is a lot of skill involved in taking over an account (maybe you ignorant startup players will disagree, but therein highlights your ignorance), a lot of noobs can last through startup by sheer luck, by late-game the number of noobs decreases dramatically, which indicates that late-game is harder, due to the lack of noobs at late-game. Most have been killed, or are no longer noobs, and have learnt the hard way.

Wait, amount of accounts decreasing is the most during startup/midgame due to players getting rimmed and nobled (as i said), not during late-game. I know that it is hard to take over an account due to not knowing the territory and/or the account, but you did not take over an account...you started to coplay it, that is different. And so "Your arguement is invalid" trolololol (stupid meme) >.>

Ohhh, and i saw the word ignorance again, shall i come back to w1 thread? Ignorant is a funny word which can explain irony sometimes, i can mention some small funny ignorant things from last time which i was so nice on the start on this thread not to mention because i thought that you may have learned? :3

I think you should retreat alil regarding this subject, its just a suggestion, you may follow it or you may not, but it is a lille tip for your own sake >.>

DeletedUser

You don't have to be infront of your computer all day to be good at start-up, you obviously lack efficiency if you think that. Face it you just suck at start up because its the only bit of the game that requires you to think about what you do and not just click mass recruit or launch a Train or "uber lololODAwhoring" skills. :icon_neutral:

Ah I see, ever since Dubby beat you, you can't do a fair 1v1? Start uk6, no co-players, no sitters, I have schools so I have 6 hours max online time and I'd still beat you lol. :lol:

DeletedUser

Errrrr, nope. What a weaselly way to try and discredit anyone whose posts you don't like. It's just a version of the old journalistic trick of creating a 'news story' by asking a question like "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

But I'm now coming to recognise your style: you can honestly read 6 pages of people telling you your PnP is atrocious, and turn it round inside your head to think that 6 pages = good PnP. Please, Adellion, I mean this as a professional health worker: you really need to have something in RL to balance the unhealthy amount of time you spend around here. You may only check in every half-hour, mate, but each visit must last 25 minutes.

On a more general note: I find it sad that this is about the most active thread there has been on the UK4 forum. I miss the likes of Bloodhood, who could post up thoughtful, intelligent topics, and get some real stimulating debates going that operated considerably above the level of "Yes, you did" "No I didn't" (repeat ad nauseum with no actual listening involved)

DeletedUser

There is no need to be infront of your computer all the time at startup :x

The thing is that you bragged about your farming on uk4 not that long ago and talked alot about that as if it was a talent to farm, now you suddenly cliam othervise.

You also thend to claim that you need a coplayer because you dont have the time or w/e, but when someone is mentioning that with coplayer and the coplayer made the account big from the start then you kinda say that the co is inactive/lazy, im confused about that >.>

Someone has already been so bold that he challenged you already, well....i think it was that you challenged him. And challenging a top 5 account on a 1 vs 1 gives such a unfair odds that i dont know how you could manage to suggest that :|

Heh, what, you expect *me* to come down to your sorry little level and play startup, rather than you coming to *my* level and playing mid-game/late-game? I'm sorry, if you can't be prepared to make an effort, why should I? I've proven myself the best on UK4, as indicated by my account. I therefore have nothing to prove, my account speaks for itself.
I have ensured Smile?'s rank is stable, in points and ODA. There is a lot of skill involved in taking over an account (maybe you ignorant startup players will disagree, but therein highlights your ignorance), a lot of noobs can last through startup by sheer luck, by late-game the number of noobs decreases dramatically, which indicates that late-game is harder, due to the lack of noobs at late-game. Most have been killed, or are no longer noobs, and have learnt the hard way.

You don't have to be infront of your computer all day to be good at start-up, you obviously lack efficiency if you think that. Face it you just suck at start up because its the only bit of the game that requires you to think about what you do and not just click mass recruit or launch a Train or "uber lololODAwhoring" skills. :icon_neutral:

Ah I see, ever since Dubby beat you, you can't do a fair 1v1? Start uk6, no co-players, no sitters, I have schools so I have 6 hours max online time and I'd still beat you lol. :lol:

No, you do a 1v1, on UK4 and face me. I will not do startup because I dislike it. You will not do late-game. Fair enough. But I'm not here making the point that "Adellion is rubbish." The wealth of evidence against you, as proven by me getting maintaining such high ranks in points, ODA and being an astute defender, is infalliable proof.

Errrrr, nope. What a weaselly way to try and discredit anyone whose posts you don't like. It's just a version of the old journalistic trick of creating a 'news story' by asking a question like "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

But I'm now coming to recognise your style: you can honestly read 6 pages of people telling you your PnP is atrocious, and turn it round inside your head to think that 6 pages = good PnP. Please, Adellion, I mean this as a professional health worker: you really need to have something in RL to balance the unhealthy amount of time you spend around here. You may only check in every half-hour, mate, but each visit must last 25 minutes.

On a more general note: I find it sad that this is about the most active thread there has been on the UK4 forum. I miss the likes of Bloodhood, who could post up thoughtful, intelligent topics, and get some real stimulating debates going that operated considerably above the level of "Yes, you did" "No I didn't" (repeat ad nauseum with no actual listening involved)

Your opinion on my PnP is amusing, you say its rubbish. I think, judging from the number of posts, its certainly provoked debate. The purpose of *my* PnP is not to start up debates. Its there to cause outrage, to cause fear, to cause flaming, to cause vicous verbal attacks. Its the eqivalent of attacking petrol to a fire. That is why I do it. Am I successful? Yes, very much so. Is the goal of my PnP achieved? Absolutely!

Allow me to quote the idiocy of some people and their inability to understand behind what they see.

[7:50:42 PM] Glen: ade how come no one likes you on the forums and i like the PnP
[7:51:47 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: as adellion
[7:51:49 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: I liked the pnp, lol
[7:51:51 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: is perceived
[7:51:56 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: to be very very arrogant
[7:51:58 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: for good reasons
[7:52:01 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: hence why people dislike him
[7:52:18 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: as they are too narrow minded to realize it's an online game
[7:52:24 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: and acting arrogant for lulz
[7:52:26 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: doesn't mean [censored]
[7:52:30 PM] Laura: yuuh
[7:52:35 PM] Laura: i tell everyone hes a nice boy really
[7:52:40 PM] Laura: but they dont believe me
[7:52:46 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: I think he's a [censored] :D
[7:53:00 PM] Glen:
[7:53:09 PM | Edited 7:53:17 PM] Glen: i like how people get so angry
[7:53:23 PM] Glen: it makes me Lolz

For the record, Sam was at first, a hated enemy of mine on w14 & even more so w30, before becoming a close friend of mine later on. Funny how the world goes around. I can attest that his skills outclass you Gronak and is certainly on par with Rena at startup, and outclasses her beyond that.

And yes I will quote this, just to show how ignorantly narrow-minded people like Gronak and hoamzy are, players with no talent whatsoever at TW as demonstrated by UK1. I seem to recall my old Adellion account on UK1 was larger than these two scallywags' accounts on that same world (let's ignore Ady1), despite me starting from startup, an aspect I said I am weak on because I don't like it (Consider it the anti-Nauzhror). I won't deny my startup weaknesses, but I am more than competent after startup, and more than capable of wiping out supposedly good startup players after that.

Gronak, have you learnt how to time nukes yet before a train? Please tell me you've improved a little bit on that.

DeletedUser4320

The purpose of *my* PnP is not to start up debates. Its there to cause outrage, to cause fear, to cause flaming, to cause vicous verbal attacks. Its the eqivalent of attacking petrol to a fire. That is why I do it. Am I successful? Yes, very much so. Is the goal of my PnP achieved? Absolutely!

I can see that you've had quite a change of heart since UK1.

Then such things were labeled by you as trolling and spamming.

But double standards are better than none as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

By come down to our level I presume you mean up? Have you not noticed why noobs do so well in late game? everyone decent is long gone. :) I find it funny how you call start up luck when you have failed in; uk2;uk4(Adellion,DevastatingDuo),uk5(rimmed by someone you challenged to a 1v1) Are you just unlucky? lol, is Nauz, Pervis, wardy<3 ;P etc lucky every time they join a world and basically control the entire top 20 of a .net world? (which is harder than some mediocre uk world) Tell me, what is the skill in taking over a rank 1 acc.. and keeping it there? Nothing, just continue what the first owner(s) started. Late game is filled with nubs that only get top 20 from internal nobling and everyone else quiting.

No, you do a 1v1, on UK4 and face me. I will not do startup because I dislike it. You will not do late-game. Fair enough. But I'm not here making the point that "Adellion is rubbish." The wealth of evidence against you, as proven by me getting maintaining such high ranks in points, ODA and being an astute defender, is infalliable proof.

Are you that ignorant? Isn't the point of a 1v1 to be on level terms? I could get a uk5 acc and challenge you to a 1v1 and I bet you'd say no.... you're not trying to make the point "Adellion is rubbish" but you making the point that "Every start-up player is rubbish" when you cannot do good at it youself, period. Why should I bother 1v1ing you late game, if I had a an acc 1mil+ the same as yours on a world and we 1v1'd late game, we wouldn't rim each other, one would quit out of boredom.

Your opinion on my PnP is amusing, you say its rubbish. I think, judging from the number of posts, its certainly provoked debate. The purpose of *my* PnP is not to start up debates. Its there to cause outrage, to cause fear, to cause flaming, to cause vicous verbal attacks. Its the eqivalent of attacking petrol to a fire. That is why I do it. Am I successful? Yes, very much so. Is the goal of my PnP achieved? Absolutely!

Allow me to quote the idiocy of some people and their inability to understand behind what they see.

[7:50:42 PM] Glen: ade how come no one likes you on the forums and i like the PnP
[7:51:47 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: as adellion
[7:51:49 PM] papajochris/clamjukiller: I liked the pnp, lol
[7:51:51 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: is perceived
[7:51:56 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: to be very very arrogant
[7:51:58 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: for good reasons
[7:52:01 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: hence why people dislike him
[7:52:18 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: as they are too narrow minded to realize it's an online game
[7:52:24 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: and acting arrogant for lulz
[7:52:26 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: doesn't mean
[7:52:30 PM] Laura: yuuh
[7:52:35 PM] Laura: i tell everyone hes a nice boy really
[7:52:40 PM] Laura: but they dont believe me
[7:52:46 PM] Sam ಠ_ರೃ: I think he's a :D
[7:53:00 PM] Glen:
[7:53:09 PM | Edited 7:53:17 PM] Glen: i like how people get so angry
[7:53:23 PM] Glen: it makes me Lolz

For the record, Sam was at first, a hated enemy of mine on w14 & even more so w30, before becoming a close friend of mine later on. Funny how the world goes around. I can attest that his skills outclass you Gronak and is certainly on par with Rena at startup, and outclasses her beyond that.

You're PnP is below average, by anyones standards. Friends that you talk to and play with, yes nice choice of critics, get someone like BT, WLA with no bias towards any of us and I'm sure they'l say the same of this PnP being average.

I don't care what you think Adellion or care if I'm better than this Sam, because you know, and I know I outclass you in Start-up and don't know about late game as well... you've never built an acc yourself so it DOESN'T COUNT.

yes I will quote this, just to show how ignorantly narrow-minded people like Gronak and hoamzy are, players with no talent whatsoever at TW as demonstrated by UK1. I seem to recall my old Adellion account on UK1 was larger than these two scallywags' accounts on that same world (let's ignore Ady1), despite me starting from startup, an aspect I said I am weak on because I don't like it (Consider it the anti-Nauzhror). I won't deny my startup weaknesses, but I am more than competent after startup, and more than capable of wiping out supposedly good startup players after that.

Gronak, have you learnt how to time nukes yet before a train? Please tell me you've improved a little bit on that.

Hmm, no talent? Says the guy that has never built an acc himself and yet takes credit for them......... My acc during start up -150k on uk1 was top 50 iirc and way better than your <1k in the rankings acc that was being farmed at start up. :lol: You know about W1 CHE!!! boxed me in and you continued nobling internals. :icon_rolleyes: and still only got around a rank <500ish acc nothing to brag about........ Yes I can send trains, and nukes behind them, can you remember to sit people to do this when they can't be on any better Adellion?

DeletedUser

By come down to our level I presume you mean up? Have you not noticed why noobs do so well in late game? everyone decent is long gone. :) I find it funny how you call start up luck when you have failed in; uk2;uk4(Adellion,DevastatingDuo),uk5(rimmed by someone you challenged to a 1v1) Are you just unlucky? lol, is Nauz, Pervis, wardy<3 ;P etc lucky every time they join a world and basically control the entire top 20 of a .net world? (which is harder than some mediocre uk world) Tell me, what is the skill in taking over a rank 1 acc.. and keeping it there? Nothing, just continue what the first owner(s) started. Late game is filled with nubs that only get top 20 from internal nobling and everyone else quiting.

Noobs do well late-game because they STOP being noobs. They LEARN. And my point wasn't that startup players are noob. I'm pretty sure Nauzhror would be VERY VERY difficult to fight against late-game too, assuming he stayed to that stage, which he rarely does (though he has proven he can do so). I have proven I can start from startup too, on W14, I went from start up to 1.5mil so one cannot say I don't build accounts up... I just don't like it because I dislike startup because I'm no good at it (and I'll freely admit that). In much the same way that you dislike late-game because you are no good at it. But like I said... I judge a player by his ability to LAST beyond startup, not just be good at startup. Mid and late-game are equally important, I do not value startup players who quit after 3k, because they don't have the willpower to continue. That is weak and substandard.

Gronak, you couldn't keep Smile?'s rank 1 anyday. For a start, it would break your puny back to even get close to achieving a plunderer of the day because of the likes of my council who are the finest farmers I've ever set eyes on. Check "morning star" or "Mark21lancs" *hint*. It may not be skill to farm... but goddamn do they work hard. And ofc, both of them are in Bi!. Go figure.

You wouldn't be able to time multiple conquers to the same second in the way Smile? does because I know you don't have the willpower to do so. Nor could you snipe or renoble as effectively, or move defence around in quite the same level of efficiency on Smile?. After all, Smile? doesn't get support... he merely uses his own. You wouldn't regain and increase Smile? lead as rank 1 ODA either. :icon_wink:

Are you that ignorant? Isn't the point of a 1v1 to be on level terms? I could get a uk5 acc and challenge you to a 1v1 and I bet you'd say no.... you're not trying to make the point "Adellion is rubbish" but you making the point that "Every start-up player is rubbish" when you cannot do good at it youself, period. Why should I bother 1v1ing you late game, if I had a an acc 1mil+ the same as yours on a world and we 1v1'd late game, we wouldn't rim each other, one would quit out of boredom.

Not my fault you didn't start early. If you want to challenge my might, then face me right here. Any account. Ask Reverend Revelry hahahaha. And for the record, many startup players are good. You are not. And you'd quit out of boredom because I'd outgrow and crush you like the noob you are at this game.

You're PnP is below average, by anyones standards. Friends that you talk to and play with, yes nice choice of critics, get someone like BT, WLA with no bias towards any of us and I'm sure they'l say the same of this PnP being average.

BT and WLA are DEAD on TW. And my PnP isn't inspiring. Its just egotistical venom. Congratulations for working that out.

I don't care what you think Adellion or care if I'm better than this Sam, because you know, and I know I outclass you in Start-up and don't know about late game as well... you've never built an acc yourself so it DOESN'T COUNT.

Then scram if you don't care what I think, why are you arguing or wasting your time here. Did I ask you to argue with me if you really couldn't care less? Make use of your point and leave if you don't care about my opinion. I didn't ask you to pay attention to it. And sorry Steven, UK1 speaks books about youl; you couldn't play late-game if your life depended on it. I heard Lord Dan Win beat you at speed btw? Good on him. *smirk*

Hmm, no talent? Says the guy that has never built an acc himself and yet takes credit for them......... My acc during start up -150k on uk1 was top 50 iirc and way better than your <1k in the rankings acc that was being farmed at start up. :lol: You know about W1 CHE!!! boxed me in and you continued nobling internals. :icon_rolleyes: and still only got around a rank <500ish acc nothing to brag about........ Yes I can send trains, and nukes behind them, can you remember to sit people to do this when they can't be on any better Adellion?

Yeah, I'm proud of what I do on Smile?, who wouldn't be proud to have the largest account on a world, with the highest OD and ODA. I was never farmed at startup, I seem to recall reaching top 50 myself on UK1. And excuses Steven, you had half of LiO as targets to your east, don't give me that rubbish that you were cut off.

Red.

DeletedUser

<sigh> Ade, your refusal to discuss raised points, while just spitting out insults, only proves the points I made in my earlier post.

You confuse quality of response with quantity. Hundreds and hundreds of words, quotes, insults that just expose your own limited range, and your own narrow mind. Lots of shouting, but your mind and your heart are empty.

Quantity of response = 10
Quality of response = -30
Total = -20
PnP score = epic fail.

Still, maybe you will learn and attain average status sometime. I do believe in the capacity of people to learn, and wish you luck in that.

DeletedUser

<sigh> Ade, your refusal to discuss raised points, while just spitting out insults, only proves the points I made in my earlier post.

You confuse quality of response with quantity. Hundreds and hundreds of words, quotes, insults that just expose your own limited range, and your own narrow mind. Lots of shouting, but your mind and your heart are empty.

Quantity of response = 10
Quality of response = -30
Total = -20
PnP score = epic fail.

Still, maybe you will learn and attain average status sometime. I do believe in the capacity of people to learn, and wish you luck in that.

Impress me by running a rank 1 account somewhere, and then I'll learn from you, o wise one. Until then, enjoy being second best on UK4. And for the record Gronak, I don't use Grant's methods. I will not confirm or deny what Grant does. Nor was I backtimed, or cleared while active on UK5.

I think this thread has done its job... I hereby request a moderator lock this thread, and silence the UK4 forums once more.

DeletedUser6695

Well if this thread is going to be locked I might as well post something :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This.^^^ :icon_rolleyes: @ Hoamzy

You answer nothing I say and just point out how I'm "bad" when you can't do start up, you want proof I can do start up? Look at "The Three Stooges" on uk5, first to 100k constantly maintained top10, you were in my 30x30 there, I rimmed the guy that rimmed you. :lol:
W51 - Kuroshima - Was top 15 with a two day late start, Cody as co-player from the start and SJ later, don't call me bad when I excell at the skill you lack, start up and I'm average at late game as I proved on w18 playing too 1mil+ maintaining top 50 (as my first world) after that late game bored me, I had; Sent trains, mass recruited troops, sniped, won wars, what else was there to do. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol at the Anti-Nauzrhor you are nowhere near his level even if you compare your late game "skills" to his start up.

I could maintain Smile? I'm sure with premium, (an illegal farm script or botting from Grant) which I'm sure you have, would be easy.

LOL @ the ldw beating me at speed, we started up, he played to 500 pts quit and told me he was going off, I played to 700 pts and got bored as they royally screwed up settigns with practically no barbs, he came on the next day and cleared my 16 hour+ inactive acc. Where as you were;

Backtimed.
Cleared.
Nobled, On uk5. :lol::lol::lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Consider the thread locked.

Any posts made until it is officially locked will be infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.