Warning! Epic Tribalhuggers approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In true ade style he by-passes the important parts of the convo and starts a whole new argument.

you know where I'm at ... you know I'm a noob ... hell I even attack in nightbonus. Do us all a favour.

Come get me :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

at the end of the day adellion i will ask you the same question that i asked patskewl if you are so great a player as battleaxe and the rev why do you co sit an account lets face it 2 of you playing 1 account half everything you have and it works out that your an average player

adellion can you tell me why you answer all other quotes and body swerve this one

DeletedUser

I disagree; the core tribes are too heavily skilled for the mass-recruiting rim tribes to do anything more than slow them down. And on the question of leadership, I'd rather have nme.n@me? (Grant) as my duke rather than Reverend Revelry. Both of them have good credentials, but for sure, Grant would murder Rev in his sleep. Even Tracey and Thargoran acknowledge his skills and let's not forget his reputation on net. too. And might I remind, the council of Bi! has some of the finest players on UK4, two of them hold 10k+ plunders in one day, rank 1 and rank 2 OD is held by Bi! council members... I'd say that =FATE='s leadership cannot stand up to the skill of Bi!'s council.

I therefore refute the point that =FATE='s leadership is superior, it is precisely for the reasons above that I believe Bi!'s council to be superior. I won't mention myself, I know most people who do not work with me closely have the *impression* I am noob, and it has its benefits, so I won't complain. :icon_eek:

If Urban attacked =FATE= now, they'd hit hard into a backline which shouldn't be full of troops.

If WAR or WET attacked Bi! now, tey'd hit ahrd into a backline which shouldn't be full of troops. The only reason they aren't moving inwards is either other 'wars' or scared leaders. Eventually that'll change, and if the core tribes are in a war when it does, they'll get squashed. It doesn't matter that the core tribes are more skilled, they just won't have the troops.

And I accept that Grant and much of your council are technically better skilled, but I don't think you're very diplomatic. You're better players, but not necessarily better leaders.
adellion can you tell me why you answer all other quotes and body swerve this one

Because it's a stupid question.

DeletedUser

Because your own ignorance forces me to not answer your question out of contempt, nor do I want to seem even more egotistical mentioning my repertoire. On UK1, without ever farming at all, I keep a top-10 ODA rank consistently (well above Reverend, who was slightly bigger than me in size). Net I won't even bother going into... :icon_rolleyes:

I find it hard to believe people can suggest Reverend is a better leader than Grant. Grant knows EXACTLY how to play people, he has a lot of authority, and unlike Reverend, its very hard to question his leadership because he knows almost everything there is to no about TW. No one will argue that Grant is the most powerful player on UK4 in terms of skill (not referring to accounts here, just the player in general). In order to be a good leader, you have to be a good player first.

Bi! have been accused of abusing our allies. Now, if we did, surely our leader(s) are THAT excellent at diplomacy that we are can abuse our allies, eh? Or do we suck? Our leaders form some of the most dangerous OPs, (note : medievalizt (rimmed) & bossweasel (only 3 players destroyed him!)) while =FATE= can only really say they managed to completely demolish Pat, a feat which isn't a fantastic one, though I accept I personally refuse to dismiss Pat because he's so entertaining, so feel free to use that statistic against us, we fully acknowledge Pat is making us lose, and we don't really care, he's too funny to get rid of. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If Urban attacked =FATE= now, they'd hit hard into a backline which shouldn't be full of troops.

If WAR or WET attacked Bi! now, tey'd hit ahrd into a backline which shouldn't be full of troops. The only reason they aren't moving inwards is either other 'wars' or scared leaders. Eventually that'll change, and if the core tribes are in a war when it does, they'll get squashed. It doesn't matter that the core tribes are more skilled, they just won't have the troops.

very old saying: a good leader plans any eventualities plus a plan for the eventuality that cant be planned for.

very nice saying:)

DeletedUser

btw ade could you tell me what qualities your judging leadership capabilities on?

DeletedUser

Talon I would suggest its the rate that their leaders can internal :D

40% ... thats a big number for Smile?'s account. To be honest I had to check it several times but ... well ... Its true. A co-played account run by this all famous "Grant" one along with the "Ego" ... and all they can do is internal.

Come attack somebody real, LIKE ME :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to disagree (again) with you ade; but I don't think it takes a "good" player to be a good leader. I think the player needs to know what he's doing on TW.. be able to do all the basics; but apart from that it's all about strategy. I think it's more important to be a good politician and strategist than it is to be a good player.

Good player meaning can cope under pressure; knows how to backtime, snipe, split under a second.

DeletedUser

I'd also add that a good leader should be able to hold a tribe together.

BoBB did afterall split from Bi! The making of your own problems.

All in all I think its safe to safe that this thread (although I've not read the whole of it) is an epic fail Ade. You have once again come out with seemingly important misplaced facts and fiction and once again proved that Bi!'s competence is severely lacking in their ability to tackle a tribe that is "around about" their size.

Bi!'s stats clearly show that the only tribe they've ever been on top of is Vital ... And apart from one operation that went well on an account that had already left the building, which you clearly have stuck in your head for some reason or another ... well the only thing you've accomplished well in this game is internal's. WELL DONE.

Now I realise you'll harp on about your OD points etc ... but erm ... all those internals and not having to waste troops on them when doing so, does help a great deal doesn't it. Now your ODD ... so you've been op'd once by WETLUV / LUVWET ... well done on getting the tribal support you needed. I'd say you screamed like a wench until you got all the troops you needed to defend with.

Now stop being Bi! Come after someone your own size ... or is that too scary for ya? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'd also add that a good leader should be able to hold a tribe together.

BoBB did afterall split from Bi! The making of your own problems.

All in all I think its safe to safe that this thread (although I've not read the whole of it) is an epic fail Ade. You have once again come out with seemingly important misplaced facts and fiction and once again proved that Bi!'s competence is severely lacking in their ability to tackle a tribe that is "around about" their size.

Bi!'s stats clearly show that the only tribe they've ever been on top of is Vital ... And apart from one operation that went well on an account that had already left the building, which you clearly have stuck in your head for some reason or another ... well the only thing you've accomplished well in this game is internal's. WELL DONE.

Now I realise you'll harp on about your OD points etc ... but erm ... all those internals and not having to waste troops on them when doing so, does help a great deal doesn't it. Now your ODD ... so you've been op'd once by WETLUV / LUVWET ... well done on getting the tribal support you needed. I'd say you screamed like a wench until you got all the troops you needed to defend with.

Now stop being Bi! Come after someone your own size ... or is that too scary for ya? :icon_twisted:

Bi! is an offensive tribe, we only use short-term defence, we rarely stack frontlines like a normal tribe. You internal WAY more than I do! How dare you suggest I internal, my last internal was over a month ago! You internal way more than me you filthy hypocrite, don't run your mouth!

My last internal was : |079| You mad bro? (503|454) K45 4,368 captain sharpe Smile? [Bi!] 2010-07-07 22:06:56

Your last internal was : 0072 Reverend (562|545) K55 8,547 jptno7 [=FATE=] Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-07-16 23:20:38

And your last conquers have been barbs, with the exception of 500|500, all my conquers since then have been players. Your stats are pathetic, I'd hang my head in shame for nobling multiple 1.5k barbs. Not all of them are for church placement, surely? :icon_rolleyes:

0126 Reverend (599|513) K55 1,531 Abandoned Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-08-21 15:43:00
0125 Reverend (551|524) K55 1,518 Abandoned Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-08-19 16:40:39
0124 Reverend (574|565) K55 2,966 Abandoned Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-08-17 14:30:50

BOBB split for no logical reason; half of them said they were too isolated, half of them said we were recruiting too much around them and they had no targets, despite all of them being surrounded by Vital. I infact wrote a detailed circular detailing their lack of conquers against Vital despite being surrounded by them. They left because they were too *inferior* to cope with Bi!. They won't admit it, and you will defend them as allies, but I know what they are, and what tribe they were in, they were once in Bi!. Farmers, but not players.

And I disagree, you have to be a good player to be a good leader. That's one of the requirements to be a leader; to set an example. Reverend actually sets a good example. But Grant sets a better one, because he's more powerful. But people think that being a good player means having high points/OD. Not so.

On w14, the rank 1 tribe was led by a guy with 50k points, while the tribe was 50mil+ or something. That player was called Kangaroom. He wasn't big, but he secretly an insane player, who chose to internal his own account to lead his tribe better.
For the record, that player is now an elder moderator of TribalWars. net.

DeletedUser

Bi! is an offensive tribe, we only use short-term defence, we rarely stack frontlines like a normal tribe. You internal WAY more than I do! How dare you suggest I internal, my last internal was over a month ago! You internal way more than me you filthy hypocrite, don't run your mouth!

My last internal was : |079| You mad bro? (503|454) K45 4,368 captain sharpe Smile? [Bi!] 2010-07-07 22:06:56

Your last internal was : 0072 Reverend (562|545) K55 8,547 jptno7 [=FATE=] Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-07-16 23:20:38

And your last conquers have been barbs, with the exception of 500|500, all my conquers since then have been players. Your stats are pathetic, I'd hang my head in shame for nobling multiple 1.5k barbs. Not all of them are for church placement, surely? :icon_rolleyes:

0126 Reverend (599|513) K55 1,531 Abandoned Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-08-21 15:43:00
0125 Reverend (551|524) K55 1,518 Abandoned Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-08-19 16:40:39
0124 Reverend (574|565) K55 2,966 Abandoned Reverend Revelry [=FATE=] 2010-08-17 14:30:50

BOBB split for no logical reason; half of them said they were too isolated, half of them said we were recruiting too much around them and they had no targets, despite all of them being surrounded by Vital. I infact wrote a detailed circular detailing their lack of conquers against Vital despite being surrounded by them. They left because they were too *inferior* to cope with Bi!. They won't admit it, and you will defend them as allies, but I know what they are, and what tribe they were in, they were once in Bi!. Farmers, but not players.

And I disagree, you have to be a good player to be a good leader. That's one of the requirements to be a leader; to set an example. Reverend actually sets a good example. But Grant sets a better one, because he's more powerful. But people think that being a good player means having high points/OD. Not so.

On w14, the rank 1 tribe was led by a guy with 50k points, while the tribe was 50mil+ or something. That player was called Kangaroom. He wasn't big, but he secretly an insane player, who chose to internal his own account to lead his tribe better.
For the record, that player is now an elder moderator of TribalWars. net.

Ade why do you always try and portray fiction as facts?

You're the internal nobling beast. Not I.

A small list of your internals compared to mine:
JustStartedYesterday [Bi!] 8 Villas
Darius pallius [Bi!] 8 Villas
Vera Causa [Bi!] 10 Villas
captain sharpe [Bi!] 17 Villas
Cerberusx [Bi!] 2 Villas
THE RAINMAN [BOBB] 4 Villas

I'm including the THE RAINMAN as these villas where gifted to you and undefended. So depending on the argument we're at 45 or 49

My own:
alspal [404] 1 Villa
iJoke [404] 1 Villa
Tiny Ego [UDog] 9 Villas
OooLEEooO [UDog] 4 Villas
pezzer [=FATE=] 2 Villas
jptno7 [=FATE=] 9 Villas

A total of 26 almost HALF of your amount of internals.

That I choose to noble barbs for church reasons. It is afterall a church world and so the spreading the cost of church to the least mount of population is a bonus in anyone's book is my choice. I still then have the difficulty of having to actually build the villa up to make it count. That I choose to do the hard graft for the later benefit is a decision that I have made and prepared to live with. Call me a barb'er ... you're just an account that eats up the internals. The difference ... your job is easier than mine :icon_wink:

The decision of BoBB splitting from youselves is not my concern. I true leader with ability would have found a way to get round the problem and entice those members to be part and parcel of the tribe ... what is clear is that you could not do. A clear failing.

Now please enough of your fiction, your efforts to make yourself and Bi! look better than what you really are have been noted, ridiculed and disproved time and time again. You're just starting to tarnish your reputation more and more.

FACTS Bi! ... we want FACTS!!

A little reminder of how brilliant the best tribe in UK4 is:
Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 60,503
Difference: 60,503

chart

Side 1:
Players: Chagatai
Side 2:
Tribes: BOBB

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 13
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 7,008
Side 2: 106,885
Difference: 99,877

chart

Now Ade, be a good little boy and run off and play nice with your friends. This is the big boy arena and you've FAILED

DeletedUser

Ade why do you always try and portray fiction as facts?

You're the internal nobling beast. Not I.

A small list of your internals compared to mine:
JustStartedYesterday [Bi!] 8 Villas
Darius pallius [Bi!] 8 Villas
Vera Causa [Bi!] 10 Villas
captain sharpe [Bi!] 17 Villas
Cerberusx [Bi!] 2 Villas
THE RAINMAN [BOBB] 4 Villas

I'm including the THE RAINMAN as these villas where gifted to you and undefended. So depending on the argument we're at 45 or 49

My own:
alspal [404] 1 Villa
iJoke [404] 1 Villa
Tiny Ego [UDog] 9 Villas
OooLEEooO [UDog] 4 Villas
pezzer [=FATE=] 2 Villas
jptno7 [=FATE=] 9 Villas

A total of 26 almost HALF of your amount of internals.

That I choose to noble barbs for church reasons. It is afterall a church world and so the spreading the cost of church to the least mount of population is a bonus in anyone's book is my choice. I still then have the difficulty of having to actually build the villa up to make it count. That I choose to do the hard graft for the later benefit is a decision that I have made and prepared to live with. Call me a barb'er ... you're just an account that eats up the internals. The difference ... your job is easier than mine :icon_wink:

The decision of BoBB splitting from youselves is not my concern. I true leader with ability would have found a way to get round the problem and entice those members to be part and parcel of the tribe ... what is clear is that you could not do. A clear failing.

Now please enough of your fiction, your efforts to make yourself and Bi! look better than what you really are have been noted, ridiculed and disproved time and time again. You're just starting to tarnish your reputation more and more.

FACTS Bi! ... we want FACTS!!

A little reminder of how brilliant the best tribe in UK4 is:
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Side 2: 60,503
Difference: 60,503

chart

Side 1:
Players: Chagatai
Side 2:
Tribes: BOBB

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 13
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 7,008
Side 2: 106,885
Difference: 99,877

chart

Now Ade, be a good little boy and run off and play nice with your friends. This is the big boy arena and you've FAILED

Discount ceberusx and RAINMAN, they were not internals.

But to counteract, my offences on players have been far more dangerous than yours, your easier to defend against, I'm much harder too. And please, you have Vital, BOBB and =FATE= gangbanging Bi! and u only manage 8 conquers. Pretty pathetic I'd say. You aren't anywhere near Smile?, your are just banging your own drum because you have a mere 4k lead over us in points, yet we are 1.5x your OD, not to mention the devestation we can let loose when I conduct an OP, compared to when you conduct an OP.

You weren't that impressive on UK1, except for farming, you have yet to prove yourself a threat to Smile?'s dominance beyond pointwhoring and nobling barbs like some weak player. Don't run your mouth, young one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

ade stop bringing oda into things...if we wanted to do that =FATE= have the true oda beast

2 sour-kraut 3,35 Mio.

he has half your points :)

DeletedUser

ade stop bringing oda into things...if we wanted to do that =FATE= have the true oda beast

2 sour-kraut 3,35 Mio.

he has half your points :)

ODA whoring isn't something to be proud of either. Maintaining a high points rank AND high OD and ODA is the best of both worlds. I fully acknowledge that was my weakness on UK1. However, I have addressed that on UK4, so that is all good. And getting plunderer everyday for the last week on w47 so that's all good too ^_^

DeletedUser

Discount ceberusx and RAINMAN, they were not internals.

But to counteract, my offences on players have been far more dangerous than yours, your easier to defend against, I'm much harder too. And please, you have Vital, BOBB and =FATE= gangbanging Bi! and u only manage 8 conquers. Pretty pathetic I'd say. You aren't anywhere near Smile?, your are just banging your own drum because you have a mere 4k lead over us in points, yet we are 1.5x your OD, not to mention the devestation we can let loose when I conduct an OP, compared to when you conduct an OP.

You weren't that impressive on UK1, except for farming, you have yet to prove yourself a threat to Smile?'s dominance beyond pointwhoring and nobling barbs like some weak player. Don't run your mouth, young one.

That sounded like "oh bugger that Reverend one tells the truth too much"

So let me get this right ... how many times you won the farming award compared to I ... so who's the farmer?

Tell me ade, in all those internals I'd say cause of your love of OD points you probably stacked a villa to the hilt and asked the sitter to send all the troops. That must be why you've got such a high ODD value. Well done ... go again on the internals :p

If only there was a way of disproving / proving it. I'm guessing this is going to be one of my Ade facts of life.

This is UK4 not UK1. Its what you do here that counts, and so far you've managed a successful op which you won't stop going on about on a guy that had already quit the game. SHOCKING ... WELL DONE YOU ... Big CLAP for Ade / Smile? Now go do the same thing on a player who still exists :p

You know Ade, take your worthless, diminishing little tribe and run back to the hole you came from, the rock you hide behind.

Give us another few weeks and we'll make a few more of your members quit cause the big bad men of =FATE= keep attacking us. Think of all the internals you could eat up ... SUCH JOY heh Ade?

Like I've said Ade, you've proved time and time again that the facts are missing from every statement that you make, I for one have grown bored of disproving you on everything you say. I'll pass the bat to some-one else who can be bothered.

now again, be a good little boy and run and play nice with your quickly diminishing friend count in Bi! land. Stop telling porkies cause its really not nice, and if you continue doing so ... well I heard your nose will grow!!

This is a war game Ade and you just ain't that good at it ... hurrah for your Farming skills (52/53 awards), hurrah for your Internal skills 49!!! Thats 40%, hurrah for your ODA (its actually the only achievement you've accomplished well done), and hurrah for those sitters sending you their troops to kill on the stupidly stacked villa that got all your ODD points :lol:

DeletedUser

ODA whoring isn't something to be proud of either. Maintaining a high points rank AND high OD and ODA is the best of both worlds.

hmmmm.... sorry mate... that has nothing to do with ODA whoring... the real reason is, that only 2 (!) of my villas were gained without fighting... the rest was honestly conquered.

Have a look:
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk4/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=317344

Not everyone is (like you) growing the easy way through internalling.

Maintaining a high OD and ODA only means you are being attacked... and so far I was able to fight BI!'s pathetic attacks off with hardly any losses. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That sounded like "oh bugger that Reverend one tells the truth too much"

So let me get this right ... how many times you won the farming award compared to I ... so who's the farmer?

Tell me ade, in all those internals I'd say cause of your love of OD points you probably stacked a villa to the hilt and asked the sitter to send all the troops. That must be why you've got such a high ODD value. Well done ... go again on the internals :p

If only there was a way of disproving / proving it. I'm guessing this is going to be one of my Ade facts of life.

This is UK4 not UK1. Its what you do here that counts, and so far you've managed a successful op which you won't stop going on about on a guy that had already quit the game. SHOCKING ... WELL DONE YOU ... Big CLAP for Ade / Smile? Now go do the same thing on a player who still exists :p

You know Ade, take your worthless, diminishing little tribe and run back to the hole you came from, the rock you hide behind.

Give us another few weeks and we'll make a few more of your members quit cause the big bad men of =FATE= keep attacking us. Think of all the internals you could eat up ... SUCH JOY heh Ade?

Like I've said Ade, you've proved time and time again that the facts are missing from every statement that you make, I for one have grown bored of disproving you on everything you say. I'll pass the bat to some-one else who can be bothered.

now again, be a good little boy and run and play nice with your quickly diminishing friend count in Bi! land. Stop telling porkies cause its really not nice, and if you continue doing so ... well I heard your nose will grow!!

This is a war game Ade and you just ain't that good at it ... hurrah for your Farming skills (52/53 awards), hurrah for your Internal skills 49!!! Thats 40%, hurrah for your ODA (its actually the only achievement you've accomplished well done), and hurrah for those sitters sending you their troops to kill on the stupidly stacked villa that got all your ODD points :lol:

One simple statement : Your travesty of a tribe won't beat Bi!. And you certainly won't *ever* come up to the level of Smile?. I never stack with someone elses troops, I always stack with my own. All my ODD is from the skill of moving defence around. And once we (Smile?) get near to =FATE= you will be biting your tongue, so don't get too excited.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Vital

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 15
Difference: 61

chart

Those will be your stats too soon enough...

DeletedUser

I look forward to the day Ade that you can show a profit against =FATE= ... I'll admit that it'll be a very cold day in hell but something to look forward to nonetheless.

Till then we'll continue on our way to meeting ya in the middle:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 72
Difference: 70

chart

Side 1: 17,251
Side 2: 611,864
Difference: 594,613

chart

DeletedUser

ODA whoring isn't something to be proud of either. Maintaining a high points rank AND high OD and ODA is the best of both worlds.I fully acknowledge that was my weakness on UK1. However, I have addressed that on UK4, so that is all good. And getting plunderer everyday for the last week on w47 so that's all good too ^_^

You are.... just an idiot. You defended ODA whoring for months saying getting points was just worthless, basically. You can't have it both ways........................ defending points now because ppl gift you acc's. :icon_rolleyes:

Re-read the bolded part. Then go back to your hole.

DeletedUser7991

BOBB leaving

BOBB split for no logical reason; half of them said they were too isolated, half of them said we were recruiting too much around them and they had no targets, despite all of them being surrounded by Vital

I can only speak for myself here, though i'm pretty sure the others would agree with me on this. I told Bi when leaving it was 'cos i was bored and the game needed a shake-up, which was true, but i was mainly just making a polite excuse in order to avoid a row and trying not to cause unnecessary problems for the others who were also leaving.

This is my first and hopefully last post on here (though that does depend on any future verbal dribblings from my former tribe leaders), I've only come here to put the record straight. The real reason I left was because i got fed up being in a tribe led by a pair of egotistical children.

Shame really, I quite liked a few of the others (e.g. sherlock) I interacted with.

Here's a question for you all: would good leaders go out of their way to antagonise (with insults and lies e.g. the most recent being that BOBB were 'forced' by FATE to attack BI) powerful players when eventually that would result in these players reacting aggressively against their tribe? Apparently, the answer to this is yes. I suspect this is because the supposed 'good leaders' of BI don't have any of their own villages that would be threatened in the short term, and they have no regard for the wellbeing of certain of their tribemates that do currently own villages that are now under threat

Status
Not open for further replies.