Warning! Epic Tribalhuggers approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't be mean Chris.

I was trollin'

I know darling.

Gronak, it was embarassing that you were in CHE!!!, and even more so when you threw everything at me on UK1 when you quit, and didn't even manage one conquer, and tell prompty got crushed. You piggybacked on the skill of better players; I *improved* Smile? with my increased activity.
I reiterate; had I not be here, Smile? would be stuck at 103 villages, which is the last village Grant nobled.

DeletedUser

Gronak, it was embarassing that you were in CHE!!!, and even more so when you threw everything at me on UK1 when you quit, and didn't even manage one conquer, and tell prompty got crushed. You piggybacked on the skill of better players; I *improved* Smile? with my increased activity.
I reiterate; had I not be here, Smile? would be stuck at 103 villages, which is the last village Grant nobled.

I believe Gronak and everyone elses point was that:

"your such a noob, Grant got Smile? to them village conquers, and so what if you've been active on the account and conquered stuff, you wouldn't of been able to do that if you had been on the account from the start"

In conclusion, there still calling you a noob, bringing up the ODA whoring you did on UK1 and your defeat to Dubby on UK5.

DeletedUser

Adellion sucks.

No, seriously, Adellion sucks. The guy is a noob. Adellion is the biggest noob on TW. Honestly, Adellion sucks. On a level, Adellion sucks. SERIOUSLY, Adellion sucks. He sucks so much that his mouth has shaped itself into sucking shape. The guy sucks.

Seriously, Adellion sucks.

So what message were you trying to get across? :xmas_eek:

DeletedUser6695

Adellion sucks.

No, seriously, Adellion sucks. The guy is a noob. Adellion is the biggest noob on TW. Honestly, Adellion sucks. On a level, Adellion sucks. SERIOUSLY, Adellion sucks. He sucks so much that his mouth has shaped itself into sucking shape. The guy sucks.

Seriously, Adellion sucks.

Thanks Clamju :icon_wink:

btw Adellion im sure you know why he was removed from my account :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rena is a startup player who would not be able to last beyond startup, Dubby is villified by most of UK1, feel free to continue supporting his sorry bum. Birds of a feather after all.

Ive never said that i cant last after startup though (Im kinda like an avarange player i think, not halfgood, not halfbad. Its a long time ago, but i think i would have managed to survive), i still dont know where you have that from >.<

Dubby isnt really that villified on uk1 anymore, it was a w1n vs dubby thingy that was going on, and both sides where kinda annoying (dubby fist, and then w1n afterwards).

I dont know why you really despite dubby that much, you even lied about something in your duel on w5 for some reason :|

I deleted 5 days before you cleared me. Considering how often I backtimed and renobled against Timmyhill on UK1 and how the Ady1 account became way more susceptible after I left the account, I'm sure he'll be the first to tell you that there is a significant difference in clearing me when I'm actually on an account, and clearing me once I've quit and not farmed or watched my account for over 5 days.

Considering the fact that your attack hit 11:46 on 26 June, the earliest you could have hit delete is 02:05 on 26th of June given the travel distance. My successful scouting attack hit you 08:15 on 24th of June, almost two days earlier. Also, my retaliation which cleared you hit 14:23 on 26 of June, a mere 2 hours and 37 minutes after your attack hit. So there is no way you could have hit delete 5 days earlier as you now are claiming.

I was not playing the account actively after I defeated you, this can also be confirmed by the players that mailed me and asked if I wanted to join them after my victory.

I knew your troops numbers.

When have I ever said that you are a n00b? By your own word it was W1N who requested you to go at me 1 vs 1 so you must be good, right. That you got defeated is of course hurtful to both you and W1N, but facts will be facts as the saying goes.

Take my word for it. :icon_rolleyes: I'm sure Luke Bishop will confirm that I wasn't told to do it. I just wanted to for fun. ^_^

Adellion, I've already taken your word for it. The word where you said that W1N requested you to go 1 vs 1 against me :)

I see that you've not commented on the fact that you didn't delete 5 days before I sent my attack which cleared you, but rather 2 hours and 37 minutes (at the most). Am I to take that as an admittance?

What?!? No way, I deleted at least 5 days ago. :|

>.>

I cant really just see the point behind that opinion about him :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe Gronak and everyone elses point was that:

"your such a noob, Grant got Smile? to them village conquers, and so what if you've been active on the account and conquered stuff, you wouldn't of been able to do that if you had been on the account from the start"

In conclusion, there still calling you a noob, bringing up the ODA whoring you did on UK1 and your defeat to Dubby on UK5.

Gronak is just jealous no one would be stupid enough to offer his a rank 1 account. At least when I get an account, I can keep it going without ballzing it up (yet) XD. :icon_rolleyes:

Ive never said that i cant last after startup though (Im kinda like an avarange player i think, not halfgood, not halfbad. Its a long time ago, but i think i would have managed to survive), i still dont know where you have that from >.<

Dubby isnt really that villified on uk1 anymore, it was a w1n vs dubby thingy that was going on, and both sides where kinda annoying (dubby fist, and then w1n afterwards).

I dont know why you really despite dubby that much, you even lied about something in your duel on w5 for some reason :|

>.>

I cant really just see the point behind that opinion about him :/

Yeah, sorry, was being overly harsh.

DeletedUser

I know darling.

The acc was in Nathans hands when the attacks were sent and you know that... Don't make up things adellion, and I piggybacked on the skill of better players? I find this hysterical coming from you, :lol: if you wanted you could get garg and I'd say he'd back up that I played well on the account probably better than zard :)P) And not got Grant you wouldn't even been on the Smile? acc, taking the rank 1 acc, an active CHEATING co-player, isn't hard to keep rank 1 with premium if ur anybit decent......... Try make a start up acc rank 1 or even top 20, you wouldn't even manage it on .uk where there is no barely any good players. :)

Gronak is just jealous no one would be stupid enough to offer his a rank 1 account. At least when I get an account, I can keep it going without ballzing it up (yet) XD. :icon_rolleyes:

Yup I'm really jealous of your uk4 rank 1 acc that i have longed for while having been only recently; top 5 on .uk (May say down to garg) and top 15 on .net. Yay? Stop bragging over someone elses work adellion and try do it yourself for once.

DeletedUser

The acc was in Nathans hands when the attacks were sent and you know that... Don't make up things adellion, and I piggybacked on the skill of better players? I find this hysterical coming from you, :lol: if you wanted you could get garg and I'd say he'd back up that I played well on the account probably better than zard :)P) And not got Grant you wouldn't even been on the Smile? acc, taking the rank 1 acc, an active CHEATING co-player, isn't hard to keep rank 1 with premium if ur anybit decent......... Try make a start up acc rank 1 or even top 20, you wouldn't even manage it on .uk where there is no barely any good players. :)

I find it surprisingly a player such as yourself who was so foolish he sent unguarded noble trains without clearing his target first on UK1, could ever achieve greatness by his own skill.

Yup I'm really jealous of your uk4 rank 1 acc that i have longed for while having been only recently; top 5 on .uk (May say down to garg) and top 15 on .net. Yay? Stop bragging over someone elses work adellion and try do it yourself for once.

Heh, take over an account on net. around rank 30, and consistently get plunderer of the day for over a week solid, while maintaining a plunderer record per day higher than the rank 1 of that said world, without resorting to "1LC to a barb" tactics. Then let me know how well you fare.

Red.

DeletedUser

I find it surprisingly a player such as yourself who was so foolish he sent unguarded noble trains without clearing his target first on UK1, could ever achieve greatness by his own skill.

Wasn't it you or someone else that was mean to sit me to send nukes lol? Its so long ago I can't remember anyways? I presume you're talking about the LiO ops? If not idk.

Heh, take over an account on net. around rank 30,

No thanks I like to build my own accounts.

and consistently get plunderer of the day for over a week solid, while maintaining a plunderer record per day higher than the rank 1 of that said world, without resorting to "1LC to a barb" tactics. Then let me know how well you fare..

W47 is an old world, (for any good start up player that doesn't play late game anyways) most have lost the will to farm, congrats on getting an achievement that is glitched and nobody cares about on said world anymore! Fyi I HAVE never used the "1lc to a barb" tactic and have achieved plunderer not that its anything special, hauled res tells most early and/or late game. :)

DeletedUser4320

I dont know why you really despite dubby that much

I think it is how Adellion displays love and compassion :)

The thing was that Adellion was fooled by the character assassination campaign that Luke Bishop and his clique of internal self admiration and back clapping were conducting on the UK1 forums and various skype chats when they spread their incoherent drivel about me being a sub standard, selfish and cowardice player. Adellion took those lies as good fish and consequently thought that he would easily steamroll me in a duel, causing him to issue the infamous challenge of a 1 vs 1 between us.

Which in hindsight of course was a horrendous decision given the fact that I beat his lily backside from here to Miklagard as the saying goes. But hindsight is 20/20 as I do believe an actual British Proverb goes, so deep on the bottom I find Adellion to be a very likable chap whose only crime was that he wanted to fit into Luke's brat pack so badly that he got blinded and took me on unprepared.

:)

DeletedUser

YOu mean like Ady1 account on W1 that you took from top 10/20 to 50th rank :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

YOu mean like Ady1 account on W1 that you took from top 10/20 to 50th rank :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry, what rank are you on UK4? And what rank have I maintained on UK4? And what rubbish tribe are you in that's getting defeated by +PEST-? And what tribe am I in that's crushing Vital and has just had more cannon fodder added to the mix (BOBB). The Ady1 account that had an OD rank of 242, which became top 10 under my skilled gameplay. Even Roch2001 admits that without me on Ady1, Ady1 is a shadow of an account, and your turtling duke there only managed to take villages from it once I had quit, a sheer mark of the patheticness of your tribe there.

People place to much pride on startup, its represents a mere 1% of the actual game on TribalWars, the real skill is in maintaining a large account, which requires more time, skill (due to wars) and activity. Those who pride themselves on their startup skill only are merely startup players, and are therefore woefully substandard. Its harder to take over an account, then it is to build up one from scratch. Gronak, I know you don't have the skill or activity to keep up with Smile?/Reverend's growth rates, unlike myself, I can, without Grant's help (Grant hasn't been online for ages), so its clear to say, you should run along and try practising this game beyond the tiny 1% that is startup, and then come back and talk to me.

DeletedUser

Ade, he has actually practiced beyond the one percent of the game ; )

I would know about that, I was his co. He can maintain a growth on end game, he just finds it boring from what I've heard. Start-up does require more activity, you have to speed farm early on or you'll go nowhere fast which takes a lot more activity than late game.

DeletedUser

People place to much pride on startup, its represents a mere 1% of the actual game on TribalWars, the real skill is in maintaining a large account, which requires more time, skill (due to wars) and activity. Those who pride themselves on their startup skill only are merely startup players, and are therefore woefully substandard. Its harder to take over an account, then it is to build up one from scratch. Gronak, I know you don't have the skill or activity to keep up with Smile?/Reverend's growth rates, unlike myself, I can, without Grant's help (Grant hasn't been online for ages), so its clear to say, you should run along and try practising this game beyond the tiny 1% that is startup, and then come back and talk to me.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Start-up is the bit of the game that takes the most skill, late game you can log-in, mass recruit stack villages, throw some nukes, late game it takes ages to rim someone so you get alot less fights and end up just waiting for them to go inactive and get easy villages and even if you do rim someone in one op its most likely because they're already inactive.... Well done for keeping up with Grant/Reverend late game, with the top account, not hard. Try keeping up with them start-up which you say takes 1% percent of skill and you have this brilliant activity, why can't you do it? Because you are a medicore late game player that prides himself on acc's he took over and ruined for the sake of ODA points that mean nothing o and are only a fools achievment, before you come back with "Hurr durr i r on Smile?", remember this, I don't care try making your own acc and build it up to 100+ villages once, you couldn't do it on uk1, didnt even get 1k on uk2 iirc, took over loads of different acc's on uk4(wrecked the first one and hacked it) and uk5 got rimmed by the player you called useless and no good at the game that garg later sent a train to and rimmed.

About you saying I'm no good at late game, I wouldn't know and Idc I've played to 1.5mil on w18 and took over an acc on w9 once, it is extremely boring to play past 300k imo because the skill in the world has gone for the next world. :)

DeletedUser

just take it to the game if u think someone is a bad player noble there ass. Simples less talking and much more fun

DeletedUser

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Start-up is the bit of the game that takes the most skill, late game you can log-in, mass recruit stack villages, throw some nukes, late game it takes ages to rim someone so you get alot less fights and end up just waiting for them to go inactive and get easy villages and even if you do rim someone in one op its most likely because they're already inactive.... Well done for keeping up with Grant/Reverend late game, with the top account, not hard. Try keeping up with them start-up which you say takes 1% percent of skill and you have this brilliant activity, why can't you do it? Because you are a medicore late game player that prides himself on acc's he took over and ruined for the sake of ODA points that mean nothing o and are only a fools achievment, before you come back with "Hurr durr i r on Smile?", remember this, I don't care try making your own acc and build it up to 100+ villages once, you couldn't do it on uk1, didnt even get 1k on uk2 iirc, took over loads of different acc's on uk4(wrecked the first one and hacked it) and uk5 got rimmed by the player you called useless and no good at the game that garg later sent a train to and rimmed.

About you saying I'm no good at late game, I wouldn't know and Idc I've played to 1.5mil on w18 and took over an acc on w9 once, it is extremely boring to play past 300k imo because the skill in the world has gone for the next world. :)

Rubbish, startup takes the most activity, late-game requires more skill in order to stand apart from the crowd. Startup, in order to be rank 1, you have to be coplayed/a nerd and farm 24/7 etc and be very active generally. In order to be rank 1 after that, you must continue farming with multiple villages (more activity than startup needed), you must actually defeat your enemy (skill involved in causing as much damage with as few troop losses as possible to lessen wastage of resources building troops, as well the effort of timing attacks, the better you time, the more powerful your attacks will be).
If startup is SO much harder, why do people play startup more? Surely, the (according to Gronak) *easier* late-game would draw more players? Clearly, startup has more players, therefore it is less about skill, more about farming and activity, and I've already told you, FARMING IS NOT A TALENT. Its a repetitive motion of fingers. Its not skill. Its not timing. Its not planning. Its not clever. Its just repetitive.

If I am so mediocre Gronak, explain this to me. How on earth have I maintained rank 1 points, OD and ODA for the last month, if Grant has not nuked farmed or nobled anything since 2010-07-31 22:46:38? If I am mediocre, then clearly the rest of UK4 is pond scum in comparision, according to your bias conclusions. And I disagree, UK4 has a lot of talent, even amongst my enemies in =FATE=. Hard words are exchanged via the medium of PnP, but you are so blinded by your bias, you'd probably walk into a brick wall because of it. Please, do some research. Anyone who can maintain a rank 1 account with rank 1 ODA for a month or more single-handedly is not "mediocre".

just take it to the game if u think someone is a bad player noble there ass. Simples less talking and much more fun

Absolutely agree.

DeletedUser

Perhaps Gronaks point is "People do start-up because its harder, and people find harder, generally more satisfying and fun"

DeletedUser

Rubbish, startup takes the most activity, late-game requires more skill in order to stand apart from the crowd. Startup, in order to be rank 1, you have to be coplayed/a nerd and farm 24/7 etc and be very active generally. In order to be rank 1 after that, you must continue farming with multiple villages (more activity than startup needed), you must actually defeat your enemy (skill involved in causing as much damage with as few troop losses as possible to lessen wastage of resources building troops, as well the effort of timing attacks, the better you time, the more powerful your attacks will be).
If startup is SO much harder, why do people play startup more? Surely, the (according to Gronak) *easier* late-game would draw more players? Clearly, startup has more players, therefore it is less about skill, more about farming and activity, and I've already told you, FARMING IS NOT A TALENT. Its a repetitive motion of fingers. Its not skill. Its not timing. Its not planning. Its not clever. Its just repetitive.

Waitwaitwait, you dont need to be active all 24/7 to be a good startup player >.<

Remember that many persons quit during startup due to behing cleared and stuff and wont start anew in the world (every 4th player maybe?), other is that many persons are taking down 2-3-4 players fast by nobling after a short time they get them. The thing is, many, many, many players dont survive startup, and so, they cant play later ingame. That is logic, and so, since the "deathrate" (Cool word to decribe it :3) is far greater, wont that say that it is far more competetive? >.<

And, noway that it is repetetive. Your nightbours change drastically, the world is like a big miniwarzone everywhere. Strategies (Why does everyone think that close backtiming is all that it takes? Backtimers are the easier ones to take out at startup in my opinion, and im not talking about the "counter backtiming" way if someone manage to backtime you, im talking about different strategies which with a little thinking, almost everyone can think of. Many funny startegies out there...And when did you get an attackbonus after how close your backtiming is? :|) is not repetetive either, how do you think the surviving tribes in the core are forged?. so on so on so on so on so on (I could make a speech i think).

I have a feeling that late ingame is more repetetive than in midgame/start, Al the tribes are just there nuking each other from one side to the other with no real impact in a long time or they stunn themselves by alliances and nap's, no big changes anywhere at all really compared to startup where you can take down players much faster and have more fun >.>

You dont need to be a superduperfarmer to have fun in startup, and, you have bragged about farming also not long ago, i dont have to remind you about that to? :S

Before backattack, I like Startup and Midgame the most, i call midgame from 100k to 500k o:

Status
Not open for further replies.