wars on the tribe forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser6617
  • Start date

DeletedUser6617

What on earth has happened?? All of a sudden the war stats on the tribe forum changed. Now it is useless :mad:
Why did you change this without asking us (the players) ???

DeletedUser

v8 was implemented today

and dear programmers or whoever came up with it, in an attempt to make the war stats have more things you actually made it worse, should have kept it simple...

also how on earth does the attack planner thing work???? no instructions wahtsoever

DeletedUser6695

I can see why you're frustrated but on the whole the v8 update was good. I'm sure they will fix the stupid lay out.

DeletedUser6617

Well, I for one do not like it, but hey... what is the point in asking the players? We should just pay our money, and then shut up. Typical tw arrogance :(

DeletedUser6695

You do understand players do have a say in the updates hence the discussions thread.

And I may be wrong here but I'm pretty sure people who make the updates or have a major influence play/played tw

DeletedUser4083

You do understand players do have a say in the updates hence the discussions thread.

And I may be wrong here but I'm pretty sure people who make the updates or have a major influence play/played tw

Methinks they do :)

DeletedUser

Ok old stats graph can be seen by making sure all tribes is ticked on filters then bottom left is a tab called summary so click that and old style will appear!

(stolen from W8 forums)

However I did like the daily, 3 daily and weekly stats. Was useful to gauge who was stepping up to the plate and who was slacking. Miss that part of the old stats.

DeletedUser5582

note on filter you can set a time scale so you can still look at 1 day, 3 day etc etc and also that all your tribemates and the enemy are included with their oda/odd etc so is much easier to see who is slacking as you put it! Just click filter to all players and have a look and see exactly who can send their def to the front and lol who too!

Next time maybe steal a bit more of the UK8 posts :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

note on filter you can set a time scale so you can still look at 1 day, 3 day etc etc and also that all your tribemates and the enemy are included with their oda/odd etc so is much easier to see who is slacking as you put it! Just click filter to all players and have a look and see exactly who can send their def to the front and lol who too!

Thanks LJ. I was half asleep and quickly scanned the post so missed that part.

DeletedUser6617

Or you might consider posting the changes you do for w4 on the w4 forum? Not all of us play all worlds and pay attention to all forums. But that would mean that people who play this world would see it and object against it. And I guess that is not what you want?

I find the tw staff quite arrogant actually. I made a complaint to innogames about something happening on the british server. All I was told was that they sendt my complaint over to the British tw staff and that I would get an answer from them. That happened in September and still I havent heard a word from anyone. If that isnt arrogant then what is??

I guess I will get a warning or something for writing this though :lol:

DeletedUser5582

Or you might consider posting the changes you do for w4 on the w4 forum? Not all of us play all worlds and pay attention to all forums. But that would mean that people who play this world would see it and object against it. And I guess that is not what you want?

I find the tw staff quite arrogant actually. I made a complaint to innogames about something happening on the british server. All I was told was that they sendt my complaint over to the British tw staff and that I would get an answer from them. That happened in September and still I havent heard a word from anyone. If that isnt arrogant then what is??

I guess I will get a warning or something for writing this though :lol:

um the changes were for all the UK worlds not just UK4?! We wouldn't expect you to read the UK8 forum for an update happening on Uk4 to stop you complaining about them! In fact if you go see the UK8 thread you;ll see some of them are complaining too! What larks! I was just replying to Shaneyboycian and his sleepy cut and paste technique so apologies if came across all arrogant (I'll slope back to Uk8 now!)

As for your other complaint I suggest you direct it, if ingame, on a support ticket, or if forum based speak to JP and I know you will get a reply.

DeletedUser4083

The TW team are honest and as fair as possible. From my brief experience as moderator of the graphics forum I saw it from their side, so I know first hand what they are like. In regards to the information about the war stats in-tribe, Tracey posted exactly what she was set to post, and I doubt she knew much more information than what was being posted herself. Lightyjo responded to a discussional topic on UK8 about the war stats, and endeavoured herself to find out more about them, and how to get the old version features back. She posted her findings there, and as no other questions from the other worlds had arisen concerning it she would have found no need to have to post it on every world.

You can see that when you created this topic Shane quickly quoted Jo's post from UK8 to here, even if he was half asleep at the time and forgot about the information that Jo had later posted. At that Jo posted that extra information here, now what more could you ask? All of the moderators are volunteers, they give up their time to help this community. The only person to have been privy to the information about version 8 before anyone else on this server (besides Morthy as he is a developer) was Tracey, and she did her best to provide us with the information as quickly as possible.

Show respect, and you shall be shown respect in return. If you wish to complain to Innogames again then feel free to, but as this is a more local matter (local as in server), you will most likely receive the same response from them again.

arrogant |ˈarəg(ə)nt|
adjective
having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities

I am yet to see a single member of TW staff from this server that show arrogance, especially when they are doing their job.

DeletedUser6695

You do realise Nauz was on the staff? :D

But yeh I agree they doing their best. Except when they are picking on me!

DeletedUser6617

If you wish to complain to Innogames again then feel free to, but as this is a more local matter (local as in server), you will most likely receive the same response from them again.
I have no interest in complaining to innogames about this. I did complain to them about another thing, they promised me that one of the mods here on the uk server would give me an answer. That was in September. But of course, I am sure they have a lot of things to do that is much more important than answering me :)

shaneyboycian
Good Lord and I thought I was grumpy!
I guess this was aimed at me? Feel free to call me whatever you want, if that is what makes you happy.:)

I havent had the best experience with the mods here on this server, but I guess others have different opinions about them :)