Watch out SA our cominggggggg!

DeletedUser8687

yeah shep and adam have both earned the infamy. there tribe is so deluded with adams 'ive been playing this for 5 years' his stubborness in arguements is matched by no other. All the while he has tried to bad mouth me to other tribes ' you dont know the real Liam'. :S my opinion of SA is the same as your in previous posts. In the top 20 tribes i believe lol

its not only our opinion, its serverwide lol why shouldnt i respond? while i dont care what people think i certainly dont want him dragging mr down. anybody but him!

DeletedUser

RobotChicken today at 15:49
For every village you noble, we will noble another barb.

I hope you have a lot of nobles ready. But whether you do or not, you will run out of gold coins before we do.

Remember when I told you about our strategy to play this game? You are walking into.

Enjoy!

nom nom nom!

DeletedUser

Just a quick update on the stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Side 2:
Tribes: -S.A-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 18
Difference: 48

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 4
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 239,104
Side 2: 52,943
Difference: 186,161

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,456
Side 2: 15,553
Difference: 50,903

chart

DeletedUser

im not talking about your grammer - i find it amusing that you don't care what other people think and yet spend all this time typing a mini essay and making a PnP to persuade them that your opinion is the correct one re =S.A= :)

Well you obviously want the spell to be broken by stating the obvious. One spends their time trying to change others opinions to gain the advantage whether one cares what the other person thinks of or not they gain the advantage by gaining supporters in one field or another. It is an exerciser in supremacy. So that is playing the game and still not giving a care but going through the motions to exert control through indirect means.

RobotChicken today at 15:49 said:
For every village you noble, we will noble another barb.

I hope you have a lot of nobles ready. But whether you do or not, you will run out of gold coins before we do.

Remember when I told you about our strategy to play this game? You are walking into.

Enjoy!

Easiest way to counter that is to clear, prenoble then send someone with fewer nobles who you have sent resources too. By doing this nobles are cheaper and quicker to counter your barb ways. Besides the second option is to CAT your barbs before nobling or after either way unless you snipe or backtime you will lose.

DeletedUser5175

Well you obviously want the spell to be broken by stating the obvious. One spends their time trying to change others opinions to gain the advantage whether one cares what the other person thinks of or not they gain the advantage by gaining supporters in one field or another. It is an exerciser in supremacy. So that is playing the game and still not giving a care but going through the motions to exert control through indirect means.

^^ no, just be honest and admit your PnP was a PnP :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8202

5 years of playing floppy and shep claim they have

ive played this for 5 years as well but it seems i know more than them (and ill admit i still dont know everything as i learnt something today
and the one who showed me it is proberly laughing as he reads this part of the post)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Side 2:
Tribes: -S.A-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 8
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: