Way to early predictions

DeletedUser14043

If I were to predict a winner from the current maps I'd guess the AFA family has to be the favorite. Mostly because they have Paul. ssshhh (or however its spelled) is looking smexy as a rose everyone knows (or at least they should) that ladies love roses.

Also, the OTB family is freakishly strong with a very solid spread.

World is up for grabs but..... I'm sticking with my Eddie M :icon_redface: and going with AFA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12641

afa have some good players although position not great, but they are experienced and we will never give up, dam just gave away what tribe im in lol
leta again some good players position not great, although these guys never give up I know
otb family good position and I know has a great leader amongst them cough my old leader cough world 3 hahahahaha
ssshhhh I have heard a lot of good things about this family as well dominating one world I hear and in a good map position here

so who are favourites way too early but does seem to be shaping up to be won good world to be in but only time will tell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

We were, until people who shall remain nameless bailed giving BS excuses and hopping over to other tribes who shall also remain nameless claiming they won't attack, then attacking. Whatevs. Congrats on your victory though, taking on a failing tribe you are going to be world beaters! :icon_wink: