WC officialy declares war upon...

DeletedUser9748

...who else? RESIST!

Many saw that coming...A lot were hoping for this to come...a few did not want this to happen...whatever people wanted, from now on WC declares war on RESIST.

The reasons: Sparkles formed RESIST to fight KTHX. She decided to make some strong allies and bring down that pro-premade tribe that threaten to conquer uk9. From what is shown so far, she succeed in some way. But she did not stop there. She thought that other people ought to respect and fear her. That they could stand her egoistic behavior just because she was a top player and has taken down KTHX. That's the reason diplomats like to speak out. Our personal reason? This world is getting pretty boring and we like to spice up things. What's better than the two top tribes fighting each other??

When: Friday will be the official declaring day. We just wanted to announce it one day earlier because I believe RESIST are already under some form of attack (also because of their behavior) and we did not want them to accuse us of taking advantage of the situation. So they better prepare themselves, they have the villages let's see if they deserve them.

One more thing: Any tribe that decides to take advantage of our war and wants to interfere they better think it twice. We won't hesistate to drop war with RESIST and take them down. Leave us to fight and enjoy the game. That of course goes to the tribes that are not official allies of RESIST or WC.

Feel free to discuss about this war but let's not spam it. I want to see some nice PnP here from all the members ;)

P.S. At first I wanted to add pictures and make it look marvelous but then I thought "meh I better prepare my troops" :icon_razz::icon_twisted:.. If you like some war intro song, listen to this and reply http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I just feel sorry for Sparks... what has she ever done?!!? I think she just needs a big hug and some understanding... I can't believe you big bullies at WC are picking on her and RESIST...

Your all just mean!!!

DeletedUser8105

It was supposed to happen sooner or later,130 days elapsed before the real fight started.
Good luck both teams,I hope you'll prove that UK9 isn't a dead and booring world.

were_at_war_letswinit_poster_sm.jpg

DeletedUser9748

You're right belle, but things were really messed up after the fall of KTHX. After a long time, finally something good is happening :)

DeletedUser

Should be interesting, especially after clyde just lost aload of D =]

Good luck to both sides (Y)

DeletedUser

You are nearly as turtled as me :) Sometimes paranoia is the best way though, as they usually, really are all out to get you lol

DeletedUser

ouch, that looks painfull, still she has plenty more villages to throw at you

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You are nearly as turtled as me :) Sometimes paranoia is the best way though, as they usually, really are all out to get you lol

When your born with my natural ability to annoy people.. sooner or later they are all out to get me...

ouch, that looks painfull, still she has plenty more villages to throw at you

Very true, she has plenty, but one less still must hurt... But it shows why sparks is too scared to attack me, so I have to be sneaky.. the village wasn't even mine when she launched her nuke... :)

DeletedUser117

Good luck to all, sorry WC but we wont merge with you this way either, guess its time to see if all those war refugees that you took in will actually fight or run away again.

DeletedUser

One tribe declaring war on anothe tribe.....

Blasphemy.:icon_surprised:

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

a8f7eaad5c8c450da11ede2.png

Bit of an empty declaration ... would like a little more colour

DeletedUser

No worries SlowTarget, I'm sure the colour is being prepared lol.

DeletedUser

Good luck to all, sorry WC but we wont merge with you this way either, guess its time to see if all those war refugees that you took in will actually fight or run away again.

Sparks you have lost troops, so you are a war refugee. Does not make you a bad player but your stubborn side will lead to you losing your vills.

Also as I have said to you numerous times, I like to fight along side pals...this is Tribal wars, not loner wars. I will stick with this world but I hope to stay and play other worlds with every member of my tribe here. There is not one loose link, we have great banter in the forum, we have a laugh and we ENJOY THE GAME...

You may call my members war refugees but I am proud to stand and fight by their sides

DeletedUser9748

We took Trebor Mint and KTHX members who have not been hit by you...so that makes them war refugees? War refugees are those when they seek shelter under a tribe who IS NOT AT WAR with their enemy to protect themselves. They have come to our side to fight you...so that's not "war refugee" but "fighting with a better side" ;)