We are the Champions MAOMAO Family UK46!!!

Jimmys

Reaction score
Good morning brothers hope you are all save from the global pandemic.We are the winners of UK 46 and the truth is we face no opposition. The world finished in just 7 months. I wish everyone to keep healthy and be happy!

Thank you
Jimmys

Last edited:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
did you actually war on this world? or did you just noble barbs and mass recruit like every other world?

Edit: i Just checked you guys spent your way to the top whilst nobling barbs and mass recruiting just another typical world for noobs i guess. congrats on the win though.

Jimmys

Reaction score
Mate as I see that you cannot read stats. This world was MAO vs all. We invited you all to join to fight us but none came. Next time we invite you again we will wait for you personally to join :)

P.S. Red Star where are you

Alexander The Great

Reaction score
7 months to win a war against the barbs?

why do you say this; :confused:

we conquered about 6000 villages ;)

we smashed and dismantled every tribe that was found on our street playing from day 1 alone, without any alliance ;);)

Mao is a fantastic tribe because all its players are united like a fist and work as a team, helping everyone, something we didn't see in any other tribe.. :cool:

Mao in the world 46 shared fear!! :)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 761394

why do you say this; :confused:

we conquered about 6000 villages ;)

we smashed and dismantled every race that was found on our street playing from day 1 alone, without any alliance ;);)

Mao is a fantastic tribe because all its players are united like a fist and work as a team, helping everyone, something we didn't see in any other race.. :cool:

Mao in the world 46 shared fear!! :)

im sorry but what u mean by race? seems a little rude to turn this into a race thing. :confused: