We Declare on Dogs (and an overweight pussycat with stripes)

DeletedUser

Wait, so it took you almost 48 hours to take your first village after the NAP drop? :p

I'm kidding Jo, get someone who I don't like to represent Addict please, I can't be mean to you.

DeletedUser9598

This is a war without any official declaration i.e in game - last time addicts declared it was the most pointless war ever and we canceled each other out (addicts got there arses handed too them) so it seems both tribes are trying a different approach :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5528

It is not possible to do declaration ingame as we joined the TLH war with DOGS all that time ago and as there is still a TLH we are unable to end that one ,, So as far as the stats are concerned we were already at war so no further declaration can be made.

Mr tribe hopper,, no need to be mean to anyone..

DeletedUser9598

War could be over before an official declaration ever gets made then, especially if Cappy keeps sending noble trains in NB :lol:

Ps nice sig Reggie

DeletedUser5528

Thank you :)

Must confess it was the wraith behind the design.. I am not good with these things.

Baz2012 said:
War could be over before an official declaration ever gets made then, especially if Cappy keeps sending noble trains in NB

You are probably right there.. Stats only tell half a story anyway so I tend not to have interest in them..

DeletedUser

Interesting times in K44:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8007

Interesting stats at the minute, all square when it comes to taking villages off each other. Surely things have got to speed up soon?

Side 1:
Tribes: ADDICT
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 79
Difference: 16

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 354,310
Side 2: 267,598
Difference: 86,712

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,682
Side 2: 20,517
Difference: 2,165

chart

DeletedUser7775

DOGS are winning on the Club-the-Spy count (oh look I put an O in there, my mistake).
But if you Addicts feel you need the extra help, why not stoop so low? Now, mind you wash off that dogdirt while you're at it

DeletedUser10869

DOGS are winning on the Club-the-Spy count
But if you Addicts feel you need the extra help, why not stoop so low? Now, mind you wash off that dogdirt while you're at it

No think we doing ok without the help though think you missed a few but am sure TW stats will help you out. I wasn't aware of any spying going on till I saw this post. Mind you last time round you had our noble planner so pots and kettles surely.

Update on stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 7
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 31,584
Difference: 11,067

chart

Plus a few Doggies restarting so is this the beginning of the end?

Been some very good snipes on the Doggies part though so well played and as always our spear nukes will be with the rest of you shortly.

Have fun finding "fido"

DeletedUser

No think we doing ok without the help though think you missed a few but am sure TW stats will help you out. I wasn't aware of any spying going on till I saw this post. Mind you last time round you had our noble planner so pots and kettles surely.

Update on stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 7
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 31,584
Difference: 11,067

chart

Plus a few Doggies restarting so is this the beginning of the end?

Been some very good snipes on the Doggies part though so well played and as always our spear nukes will be with the rest of you shortly.

Have fun finding "fido"
#

That makes a change, a realistic stat from Jo.

Mind you, with a 400k points advantage, 50+ village advantage, advantage of having moderator friends scan our forum, advantage of crying to said moderator friends and getting a duke banned, advantage of implemented a now dead spy. You've nobled two more villages from us.

I'd get off the crack you Addict. Dogs generally have a 1/7th lifespan to humans - you're doing well to break the norm.

DeletedUser10869

#

That makes a change, a realistic stat from Jo.

Oh read up as surely it is you who is slightly odd about them as stats only count when Venus is in the ascendant or the milkman is called George...

#

Mind you, with a 400k points advantage, 50+ village advantage, advantage of having moderator friends scan our forum, advantage of crying to said moderator friends....You've nobled two more villages from us.

I'd get off the crack you Addict. Dogs generally have a 1/7th lifespan to humans - you're doing well to break the norm.

my my that is a long list of whines and tail between the legs! Now lets drop the Mod rubbish please as is beneath you guys who are usually good opponents so demeans the great efforts put in to then go spouting such drivel on these forums.

You know and I know that so far most of the caps have been picking off the weak and the geographically challenged. Some have restarted so won't show on the caps and some villas have been given up for dead.

From here on in should become more interesting so lets see how you go. Quit crying about things that simply aren't true and get ready for our spear nukes or have you forgotten this so soon?

my first reaction to DOGS is that it's a community, not just a group of players. Getting that feeling within a tribe is the most important thing.

DOGS has a great team spirit plus is part of the action.

TW's great problem is when players lose interest to the world due to boredom, as the most interesting continent, boredom won't be a threat, with the great team spirit, players jumping ship won't be a threat.

DOGS has a bright future.

That's my two cents.

hope you not retyping you "your tribe is ace can I join pls" mail?!

DeletedUser8007

Oh read up as surely it is you who is slightly odd about them as stats only count when Venus is in the ascendant or the milkman is called George...

my my that is a long list of whines and tail between the legs! Now lets drop the Mod rubbish please as is beneath you guys who are usually good opponents so demeans the great efforts put in to then go spouting such drivel on these forums.

You know and I know that so far most of the caps have been picking off the weak and the geographically challenged. Some have restarted so won't show on the caps and some villas have been given up for dead.

From here on in should become more interesting so lets see how you go. Quit crying about things that simply aren't true and get ready for our spear nukes or have you forgotten this so soon?

hope you not retyping you "your tribe is ace can I join pls" mail?!

and that my friend is you being told.

please don't undermine all he good work DOGS have done and lower them to your level, they have proved more then a worthy foe in both wars and i look forward to the battles ahead

DeletedUser5605

i wonder if the mods have checked addits forums and every other tribes i think not or they be banning a lot off ppl. but then whats new

DeletedUser8007

The respect i have for DOGS and there players is slowly being chipped away with these idiotic and sad claims of mod checking forums, if you seriously believe that to be true then we should all just hit delete and stop playing this game.

seriously people?

DeletedUser

and that my friend is you being told.

please don't undermine all he good work DOGS have done and lower them to your level, they have proved more then a worthy foe in both wars and i look forward to the battles ahead
#

Erm, I don't think I'll get "told". Ever.

Under-miming DOGS work? Every single one of them will back and support me - internally I've already been praised for my posts, so erm, kthnxbai?

DeletedUser9598

The respect i have for DOGS and there players is slowly being chipped away with these idiotic and sad claims of mod checking forums, if you seriously believe that to be true then we should all just hit delete and stop playing this game.

seriously people?

Technically we did have our forum checked over by the mods but the less said about this the better

DeletedUser8007

Technically I think we have a case of a group of puppies with more bark then brains

DeletedUser

i wonder if the mods have checked addits forums and every other tribes i think not or they be banning a lot off ppl. but then whats new

I guess Dogs are getting desperate, using the jos a mod excuse again, im sure she maybe gives people warning not to use this or that, but in all fairness a few TFF(w3) got banned, despite Jo playing with them for most the world, explain that one please