We Declare on Dogs (and an overweight pussycat with stripes)

DeletedUser

I would like to say that Jo is one of the best players in the game, and if you think otherwise then your just mis understood lol :D

Was great to play alongside you Jo! x

DeletedUser8007

Some updated stats for you all. I think we may have come to the point where DOGS are running on empty....

Side 1:
Tribes: ADDICT
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 226
Side 2: 142
Difference: 84
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 16
Side 2: 13
Difference: 3
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 850,710
Side 2: 462,988
Difference: 387,722
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 77,723
Side 2: 53,752
Difference: 23,971
chart

DeletedUser6603

Well, you can see more than I can in terms of stats and reports, but it still looks like a stalemate to me!

DeletedUser9598

Running on empty lol the only reason your caps are now higher than ours on the war front is because you guys took advantage of a poor DOGS internal. Fairplay though you guys took your opportunity well. Should be Addicts and T.M vs DOGS now though, not that the final outcome will be any different

DeletedUser8007

T.M have nothing to do with ADDICTS so you can forget that one. Look at my recent noblings if you need proof.

I do believe you have nothing left to offer, not even one nuke ;-) especially after the disaster of an op your tried on Basil Brush a few days back!!!

I believe the stats are going to change significantly over the next week or so but thats only my opinion.

DeletedUser8924

dan come back with that lot once the stats have "changed signficatly"
and as to TM,or C-rams,if i remember rightly,you got him to waste his nuke on us,once it was dead you guys took his villas....
and its very strange that once we were cleard,TM sent the off at us with out even scouting,in fact that was there 1st attack on Dogs ever!
mmmmmm

still i think it was a bit imature on your part(Addicts) to say that this is over
that fact you are winning due to the fact you are way bigger than us,and that you have nothing to worrie about on other borders....
and as to the disaster op on basil,well all that means is either we have another spy in our tribe or you actualy managed to organise some support
either way congratz on defending and your counter attack :)

DeletedUser9598

T.M have nothing to do with ADDICTS so you can forget that one. Look at my recent noblings if you need proof.

We all know thats a lie, your just using them too attack us then taking there vils

I do believe you have nothing left to offer, not even one nuke ;-) especially after the disaster of an op your tried on Basil Brush a few days back!!!

That OP was pathetic, not going to defend it, my feelings were expressed regards that inhouse.

I believe the stats are going to change significantly over the next week or so but thats only my opinion.

We shall see

Bold

DeletedUser8007

Beani before you reply to a thread can you please read previous comments. I have never once said i believe this to be over or anywhere near over so please dont put words in my mouth.

Going back to the T.M situation it seems to me that all you guys do is come up with excuses or conspiracies against your tribe, just like when Jo had all the mods spying in your forums please its boring now.

FYI Beani K44 is not your K just yet so in terms of borders we do have LoL creeping up into our K hence we do have other border worries

DeletedUser8924

maybe ill spend more time reading these than farming,then maybe ill give you reply thats worth you reading :)

Who ever wins this war will only get picked off by LoL

This war is 50-50 maybe not be conquer you guys know aswell as we know just how much damage this war is having on both our sides....

It will be one of the great wars on uk12 :)
Its anyones game>>>>.

DeletedUser8007

Apology accepted!!!

I do however disagree with your odds of this being 50/50, I will not sit here and say were better blah blah blah because I have respect for your tribe and the team work you have displayed but from my view in game I would say more 70/30 in our favour.

Some will say that is my biased view but I am just saying it as I see it.

One thing we do both agree on is it will be one of the better wars on this world and its the only thing keeping me interested at the minute, although I think LoL versus the noob squad could be a contender

DeletedUser6796

The 70/30 estimate is interesting as a viewpoint, but let us look at this a little closer. DOGS are about 60% of the size of ADDICTS at present. This means that if the war materiel was applied with the same focus on each side, then for each 6 captures against ADDICTS, DOGS should lose 10. That is if the teamwork and skills on both sides is equal.

However, I note the stats on this futile little war do not show that. They show - at 13 v 16 - that the teamwork and skills are probably unequal in our favour, with ADDICTS underperforming by more than 25% (that should be over 20 of our villages you have)

In the meantime, you have been busy conquering villages, so there is no doubt you have nobles. The interesting part is that you are nobling away from us, and towards FAF. Taking out the Oclutz Order and the tribeless as you go. Either you are scared of us, have recognised already that you are making no appreciable headway.... Or you want to block FAF from growing. When you get there, you will be at proper war on at least two fronts, and your operational efficiency is unlikely to have improved much.

I really dont see how your survival plan is viable... And certainly wouldnt give you a 70/30 edge. The biggest edge you are likely to see is the edge of the world; first hand.

Now I don't intend this as fightin' talk, more as a philosophical overview of strategy and the hard truth behind statistics. Size gives you at least an offensive edge, but it also provides your enemies with many more targets in the absence of a keen combat efficiency.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 235
Side 2: 145
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 21
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 890,015
Side 2: 472,299
Difference: 417,716

chart

Side 1: 95,737
Side 2: 53,752
Difference: 41,985

chart

DeletedUser

and as to the disaster op on basil,well all that means is either we have another spy in our tribe or you actualy managed to organise some support
either way congratz on defending and your counter attack :)

damn good teamwork and support movement made this relatively easy for us tbh. basil even got defender of the day. many thanks dogs

DeletedUser9793

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: 05/07/2012 00:00:00 to 13/07/2012 18:39:10
Side 1: 0
Difference: 13
chart

Side 1: 0