We Declare on Dogs (and an overweight pussycat with stripes)

DeletedUser10869

Greetings fellow forumites! Today is a tale about how a relationship went sour and as I gently remove (Mitchnom goes blind) the TFF camera covers to show you these events unfolding I would ask you also to spend a short moment wishing ourbeloved Tiger good luck in his diet.

Appalled at being outed on these very forums as being a bit of a plump pussy cat these days Tiger has to get back to his “fighting weight”. He assures me his Uk8 barbfeast has made his waistband expand though even I was shocked when he sent me a pic to show what barbs can do :icon_wink:

fat_Tiger_by_Big_Wolf.jpg

Am sure all in the Uk server wish Tigerthe very best in getting back to the sleek and well groomed cat that he used to be. Good luck Tiger and love the pantaloons by the way!

Ok as I ventured forth in the fair lands of K44 and crossed into the Doggie Domain I noticed that all was quiet?! Nothing was stirring and curious as to the reason why I crept to The Last Lamppost and let myself in (Tiger refuses to give me keys but think is just fridge jealousy issues but I digress) and noting the slightly shabby décor did smile at the sight of the severed head of Ruffus wearing a party hat glaring down from the walls on a scene, which to my amazement and building amusement, was of all the Dogs (and one overweight pussycat with stripes)surrounding a small stage where Deuce Bigalow in a shocking pink mankini was being abducted into the tribe.

Dazed and bruised from a recent scufflehe was being gently tended to by Faqsake and Tb505 (the latter wearing small cushions over his man boobs and wincing each time his shirt rubbed (Mitchnom faints) over clearly sore nipples.

His wounds healed a hush went over the pack as Cooky held up his paws and the sounds of bottom sniffing and tail wagging subsided.

“Dear Doggies we are gathered here today to bear witness to a new Doggie being created!”

“lumme” whispered Scrumper to across looking wolf, “he does this ever so well don't you think? Related from the Baskerville Hounds did you know though his mother had a touch of Pug in her I've always thought”

Cooky reverently held up a silver Dog collar with name tag attached and turned to Deuce and said, “Deuce Biglow will you be faithful unto death? Set a sitter when in yourbasket, Obey your leaders instructions as you would follow a Winalot gravy biscuit into hell itself? Never associate with catsunless they have stripes and never under pain of never having your tummy tickled again mention Uk8 :icon_eek:

At this point a few of the Dogs snarled and yipped and a few had paws over their eyes and started to shake uncontrollably.

“I do” intoned Deuce and the hall erupted in barks and yelps and poor StickBringer was unable to control himself and cocked a leg over a hair covered sofa.

“that done” said Tb505 I have some other news! Alas unable to be here tonight as he is using up his frequent hopper points in a small spa resort near Barking and being consoled over the FB share price débâcle but he has left us a note and taking out a suspiciously well used note from his pocket TB did begin to read.

Frowning over the first line it said Dear TLH, Rehab, FAF Doggies, alas am unable to be here tonight as the Costa Rican shorts on coffee futures has led to sell notes beingissued and also I am in the middle of buying Portugal with some change I found in some laundry. However, am looking forward to working with you all.

P.s. Keep me safe from Mo Points I beg you

Signed Grawler.

Alas before this new could sink in a dog wearing an ancient helmet and sipping Lemsip rushed in and in a croaky snarl woofed, “TalkToFrank claim has been taken by Addicts!” and as one the Dogs rushed for their spear nukes!

But the figures of some Addicts appeared and TheDan removing (Mitchnom whimpers) a glove threw it down upon the floor and pointing at the newly collared Deuce shouted,“you broke your word my former bottie sniffing friends and Lauriel poking her head from behind his incredibly well toned legs pointed at BobTheGettingBetter and said “come and get it big boy!'

So they are! A once (mostlypeaceful) K has broken out into grisly war. We have removed all the lampposts and the Dogs are hiding all sugary snacks from Tiger and sniffing round our villas.

Chapter 2 may or may not follow

DeletedUser

Got bored near the start, CTRL+F, searched Grawler, found it. Lol'd at you, looked up at the TV, Italy almost scored.

Might want to keep it short and sweet next time, also I'd love to see where I "begged".

Pirlo just scored so now not going to waste more time here.

Signed, G.

DeletedUser10100

First part I Lol'd at, second part I kind of skipped, anyone fill me in what it says in summary? So tired my eyes could hardly keep open. Anyways.

They found out about your Barb Nobling tactics Tiger, who was it that taught you again??? Oh wait it was Nibbler :)

DeletedUser

Jo as always you make me smile.

for one I will be replacing my man boob cushions for something a bit more streamline now to aid me in the coming days of battle.

We in dogs love your story times. it makes a nice bedtime story for our little puppys about the big bad addicts who will try and scare us away from our lampost. but we all know in the end the dogs always have there day

Now I seem to remember a post from the past so thought I would say it here for all to here.

in the classic style that pays homage to our friends from past worlds and to those new friends we have made on this world.

We in dogs would just like to say

CRY HAVOC AND UNLEASH THE DOGS OF WAR

fear those who do not know how we fight as one

DOGS are a pack

we fight as one

as has been said before your not fighting a group of people your fighting a tribe of friends from past world who play this not just for the crack "we leave that for the addicts"

we play for the friend we have made a community build on the bedrock of a tribe that spans many worlds from .uk to .net

yes we have our little pet tiger,but he is just one of many

now I know this is not as good as jo's post but I was never one for talking or in that case writing

I just let my tribe do the taking of enemy villages, to me that's the best response to any declaration of war....

regards,

TB505

Duke of DOGS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think going off the pic Tiger has bigger man boobs than you TB.

DeletedUser10842

looks very interesting so far..

oh wait lol

Side 1:
Tribes: ADDICT
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: 15/06/2012 17:15:00 to 15/06/2012 07:52:31

Total conquers:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Points value of total conquers:

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Numbers vs loyalty / friendship

I know where my money would be, but the truth is, none of us know how this will go.

Will be one to watch I think..

DeletedUser9793

After reading this thread, have immediately made 2 calls
1. Betty Ford Clinic, to check on availability of spaces for a few addicts who will need therapy in next few weeks
2 William Hills's to see if they accept large wager on outcome.

Both regretably have declined interest.

DeletedUser10869

some stats as am not sure any official declaration has been done?!

Side 1:
Tribes: ADDICT
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 18
Difference: 13

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 118,636
Side 2: 63,763
Difference: 54,873

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,011
Side 2: 3,186
Difference: 175

chart

lets see how it develops from here!

DeletedUser10842

I thought the topic of this thread meant you had declared?

DeletedUser

Hang on, the NAP was dropped at:

Jun 13
00:01 The tribe has canceled their relationship with ADDICT.

You lost a village at: Jun 13,2012 04:27

So let's not beat around the bush with fake statistics, since the break in peace it's 1-0.

DeletedUser10842

Ahhh lol..

is this a case of somebody trying to save some negative stats? :icon_redface:

Has either tribe actually declared in game, or just the NAP dropped?

DeletedUser10842

that would makes sense to me i guess..

certainly not before the nap, or ofter this thread was created..

I think I just assumed that a declaration would of been made in game at the same time as this thread, or just before perhaps..

DeletedUser10869

you'd think someone would click something but so far no?!

Now Addicts dropped the NAP at this point Jun 12
22:12 The tribe has canceled their relationship with DOGS as we wanted a prettier map :icon_razz:

Now we took our villa here

006 F is for FOX (471|462) K44 3,011 scottybo1 [DOGS] dedannann [ADDICT] 2012-06-14 00:18:29

Dogs took theirs here :icon_cry:

12. n00b Incoming! (446|481) K44 3,186 scoopbfc [ADDICT] Grawler [DOGS] 2012-06-13 04:27:46

so I make that Dogs got their cap first yet Grawler you say this?

Hang on, the NAP was dropped at:

Jun 13
00:01 The tribe has canceled their relationship with ADDICT.

You lost a village at: Jun 13,2012 04:27

So let's not beat around the bush with fake statistics, since the break in peace it's 1-0.

Am struggling a bit but am more than happy to say that ours doesn't count so my bad Dogs lead 1-0 :icon_redface:

At some point am sure someone will make the war official this declaration was just for a bit of fun but cannot believe you outed me so quickly on the fake stats.