We don't condone black Magic!!!

DeletedUser9186

both sides have recruited though as for networkwoody... we were talking with him long before he joined us. the majority of the Magic villages left are the rim ones they started to take ages ago and many of us are over half a k away from them at this point.

but as i have said before it is taking way too long so dont get me wrong respect for magic in abundance :)

Well, that clears that up then! I was wondering why networkwoody jumped shipped and landed on land so easily! Its a shame really as I thought he would stay and go out with the rest of us.

Cappy

DeletedUser

I figured it was about time for me start posting on the externals.

Cappy realistically I'm surprised more people haven't jumped ship at this point. Yes we've had great players and not so great players leave the world for various reasons (RL problems, W12, and scared to fight in a war), but in previous worlds I've seen way more people absorbed in wars. The real surprise is that Woody jumped so early.
Either way you have to give them props. I don't remember what rank they were in the beginning of the war (sorry about that) but they're currently ranked 3rd.

DeletedUser5596

I figured it was about time for me start posting on the externals.

Cappy realistically I'm surprised more people haven't jumped ship at this point. Yes we've had great players and not so great players leave the world for various reasons (RL problems, W12, and scared to fight in a war), but in previous worlds I've seen way more people absorbed in wars. The real surprise is that Woody jumped so early.
Either way you have to give them props. I don't remember what rank they were in the beginning of the war (sorry about that) but they're currently ranked 3rd.

Nice post, however you fail because remember you jumped ship from Darini, once DIE declared war on you.

DeletedUser

Very true. I'm not catching the fail in that though. I left a tribe that was already falling apart to join a tribe which I knew was already in a 1 v 4 war. If anything I was jumping from my ship into an ocean with sharks, so to speak. And I would do it again.

DeletedUser10486

Anybody care to keep everyone updated on the stats side of this war?

DeletedUser10520

Very true. I'm not catching the fail in that though. I left a tribe that was already falling apart to join a tribe which I knew was already in a 1 v 4 war. If anything I was jumping from my ship into an ocean with sharks, so to speak. And I would do it again.

very dramatic image! But all oceans have sharks?!

Next time would suggest saying "jumped into an ocean of sharks covered in raw tuna and armed with a small pointy stick"

still was impressed a little

DeletedUser

very dramatic image! But all oceans have sharks?!

Next time would suggest saying "jumped into an ocean of sharks covered in raw tuna and armed with a small pointy stick"

still was impressed a little

Thank you I'll have to work on my dramatic imagery. :lol:

EDIT:

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic, *BM*
Side 2:
Tribes: LIFE, LIFE2, ~TIR~, *TIR*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 119
Difference: 101

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 22
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 42,870
Side 2: 564,289
Difference: 521,419

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,749
Side 2: 89,141
Difference: 69,392

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10595

OK stats I guess, actually impressed with the two conquers - as you say it's 4v1, you're smaller than 3 of them, you basically have nothing left (most likely), and we are all readily able to support as there are minimal attacks. So with that in mind, taking 2 is pretty darn good.

If anything I was jumping from my ship into an ocean with sharks, so to speak. And I would do it again.

Why would you do it again asexy? Because of the people and players you've met and fought alongside?

DeletedUser

update on stats in this war (16 days)

577393_10150880153409844_711209843_9587804_179126971_n.jpg

Magic (main tribe) have also lost 85 villages in the past 7 days.

DeletedUser

nope some of them joning magic war still on just diffent name ;)

DeletedUser

Damn, I'd of loved to have been in Magic if I was in the SW!