Well Done Dogs!

DeletedUser10306

1: You knew the world win conditions so no moaning that some of us planned for it

I'm not saying you planned it from the start, I am saying that you are planning to use the win condition now, merging with Fate foer an easy win. And we weren't nobling barbs to get to 50 mil, that would take too long.

your leadership is encouraging your tribe to eat barbs

Oh really, 15 of the last 16 vils Nibbler has nobled are barbs, coincidence much?! Also, Locutas of Borg has internalled and taken more barbs than anyone, just take a look at his noble history:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=385795&type=&pn=-1

DeletedUser

Over half my total captures are enemy villages with the highest ODA rank on UK 8 so when anyone else can say that then they can comment on my nobling stats

I have given permission to my tribe to take barbs because im fed up of Doggys popping up in the middle of my K simple as that i prefer to take them than have to remove an unwanted dog villa

Doozy aka Nibbler

DeletedUser10306

with the highest ODA rank on UK 8

I suppose having this:

Self-attack (Gold - Level 4)
You have attacked yourself and lost more than 10.000 units in a battle!

Had nothing to do with getting the number 1 ODA rank, methinks you attack yourself quite a lot!

DeletedUser8815

I'm not saying you planned it from the start, I am saying that you are planning to use the win condition now, merging with Fate foer an easy win. And we weren't nobling barbs to get to 50 mil, that would take too long.

Oh really, 15 of the last 16 vils Nibbler has nobled are barbs, coincidence much?! Also, Locutas of Borg has internalled and taken more barbs than anyone, just take a look at his noble history:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=385795&type=&pn=-1

yes, ok lets. I know dogs are not very good at counting, so allow me. This month I have nobled 5 barbs, taken 2 internals and 16, yes S I X T E E N villages off dogs......

so now in fairness lets look at yours too

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=402348&type=gain&pn=-1

have you counted?

I make it 2 from winge, a few internals.....and wait for it THIRTY SEVEN barbs!!!!! just in november........stones and glass houses springs to mind.

But then maybe its just you, lets check your top ranked player tiger

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk8/index....&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

again a bunch of barbs and internals and just 1 village from us!

thats your top 2 players have taken a grand total of 3 villages from us this month while I, the rank 3 player in winge have taken 16 alone from you guys. Is it any wonder you are losing the war? The fat lady is singing already. Nuff said

DeletedUser10306

Over half my total captures are enemy villages

And actually, after looking at your nobling list, I would say well over half are internals and obvious inactives. From Ched who was inactive, everyone knew he was, to nobling Networkwoody, your claims are now on very shaky ground...

DeletedUser10306

so now in fairness lets look at yours too

Did I once claim anything that wasn't true? Did I say I had conquered more enemy vils than anyone else? No, I didn't. After a short while away from the account, I had dropped place and needed to catch up, so I nobled some barbs to make more offence to chuck at you lot. There's nothing wrong with it, i'm now far better equipped than I was 2 weeks ago.

DeletedUser8815

And actually, after looking at your nobling list, I would say well over half are internals and obvious inactives. From Ched who was inactive, everyone knew he was, to nobling Networkwoody, your claims are now on very shaky ground...

Lol, u are too funny.

I was attacking ched while he was attacking back, of course he went inactive, after we took 42 villages off him in one day!

Please explain why nobody, but nobody in w8 has killed more troops than me, if i only noble inactives and barbs.

The only time I have gone on a barb fest is when Go with their infinite wisdom tried to noble all my farms to slow me down. Any sane tribe would have just mass farmed my farms or at least just cat the warehouses down. This played right into my hands cos when the inevitable gangbang happenned all these barbs were producing defence 24/7 and that was vital to me defending as well as I did. In fact this was a stupid mistake by the wonderful leadership of go second only to their declaration against fate which in fact pushed fate to ally with w1nge, from that day your fate was sealed if you pardon the pun.

DeletedUser10306

Lol, u are too funny.

nobody in w8 has killed more troops than me

Another barmy claim, yes you have the highest ODT on UK8 but your ODA isn't exactly what it should be. My account did very little for weeks yet i'm higher than you on ODA, and you are bigger than I am. So stop making mad claims trying to big yourself up, it just makes you look a bit daft.

DeletedUser8815

Another barmy claim, yes you have the highest ODT on UK8 but your ODA isn't exactly what it should be. My account did very little for weeks yet i'm higher than you on ODA, and you are bigger than I am. So stop making mad claims trying to big yourself up, it just makes you look a bit daft.

your account was coplayed by goodness knows how many players.....then they all left you alone and you could not hack that and started nosediving. My account has always been solo played and as soon as you had to play solo i went flying past you, which is precisely what i said would happen at the start of this world when i challenged you to play solo, before bragging about being rank 1.

As for ODA, dunno about you but we in winge can generally only get 20,000 troops from each village and as i was being gangbanged leant more on to defence, number 1 ranked player in ODD to date. I sniped many of your trains as you know, but i survived the onslaught now I am fighting back and nobling active dogs vills for fun. So have a good balance of ODA and ODD which is why i can say that nobody has killed more troops than I. Me thinks you are sore cos you chose the wrong side when honey disbanded. Now you are paying the penalty being on the losing side while we march on to victory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8815

1Nibbler [DWF]14,96 Mio.
2Tigerstripe [DOGS]10,90 Mio.
3b-eatin-u [DWF]10,82 Mio.
4Powermunger [DWF2]10,70 Mio
.5billo74 [DOGS]10,67 Mio.
6Original ODA Addict [DWF]10,25 Mio
.7Meh Meh Meh [DOGS]10,06 Mio.
8Gruz [DOGS]9,36 Mio.
9gotcha! [DWF]9,17 Mio.
10Locutas of Borg [DWF]8,67 Mio

LoB your way off top attacker

are you for real?

there is more than 1 way to kill troops you know.

Opponents defeatedAs attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 Locutas of Borg [DWF] 35,18 Mio.
2 Gruz [DOGS] 32,80 Mio.
3 Networkwoody [Who] 28,68 Mio.
4 Nibbler [DWF] 25,65 Mio.
5 billo74 [DOGS] 21,17 Mio.

DeletedUser10306

your account was coplayed by goodness knows how many players.....then they all left you alone and you could not hack that and started nosediving.

Have you never considered that RL had something to do with it? You don't know what happened so don't make assumptions on things you have no idea about!

Me thinks you are sore cos you chose the wrong side when honey disbanded.

Sore? Not very perceptive mate, i'm glad I chose DOGS, as you should realise since I like nuking seven bells out of your tribe. ODD isn't something to be overly proud of, not unless the only troops in your vils were your own, which we know weren't. ODA on the other hand is more of an indicator of a players' skill, and you are 10th on that list, "nuff said"!

DeletedUser8815

Have you never considered that RL had something to do with it? You don't know what happened so don't make assumptions on things you have no idea about!

Sore? Not very perceptive mate, i'm glad I chose DOGS, as you should realise since I like nuking seven bells out of your tribe. ODD isn't something to be overly proud of, not unless the only troops in your vils were your own, which we know weren't. ODA on the other hand is more of an indicator of a players' skill, and you are 10th on that list, "nuff said"!

Wow, so how much skill do you need to select a nuke and aim it at stacks to get oda? Much more skill in getting enemy villages on the cheap, by finding empty ones while the troops have gone off defending against your fakes. Basically this last week you must have blown over 100 nukes and managed to pick up 2 winge vills while i have blown maybe 20 nukes and got 16 dogs vills....now which of those 2 scenarios earns more oda and which shows more skill and guile? Go on, you can even phone a friend if u need to.

DeletedUser10306

Wow, so how much skill do you need to select a nuke and aim it at stacks to get oda? Much more skill in getting enemy villages on the cheap

I had a feeling you'd say something along those lines, I didn't say it was a true indicator, I said it is more of an indicator. As I said, you're not very perceptive :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8815

Have you never considered that RL had something to do with it? You don't know what happened so don't make assumptions on things you have no idea about!!

its funny how whenever anyone fails its cos of RL. We raped 40 villages off ched in one day then guess what? the following day he quit cos of RL problems, oh yeah.

When your tribe spectacularly crashed, did you blame poor leadership? poor members? superior opponents? no, of course not it was RL again.

If you can't play this game cos of RL then go hit the delete key, don't give us any advantage as we gonna win anyway. if u can play then get on with it, my spearmen are just waiting to gobble up all your nobles again.

DeletedUser10306

its funny how whenever anyone fails its cos of RL.

Are you saying I failed? I don't think I did somehow. As for Ched, I don't know why he left, maybe he genuinely had RL problems or maybe he was just a noob that couldn't handle it. It's not for me to judge him, he left the game, that was his right to do all along.

don't give us any advantage as we gonna win anyway.

That is a bold claim, unless you're planning to just recruit to 50 million points...erm...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

shame dogs have there tails between there legs and are yelping

scareddog.jpg

DeletedUser6695

High Oda does not indicate a players skill level.

And I know your using it to indicate you noble red dots but maybe it also means you pick silly targets and are strategically lacking?