Well Done Dogs!

DeletedUser5582

um I don't mod this world so am allowed to be thick (see my nuke build :icon_redface:)

But seriously reading up some Doggies are adamant that Ched caps don't count because the ownership of the acc changed (even though this happened before the original rage quit)

You say this on Gruz...(who has only just quit)

Actually they do count, he was active almost until he was booted. Pretty much all of the conquers against him were perfectly legitimate for the stats you so much love, there would be just a few that we would agree shouldn't be counted if it came to it.

bolded the bits that confuse us!

So how do we tell which caps are ok and which aren't? You are saying that not all Gruz caps count?! Which ones don't and why?

What other caps don't count against which Doggies? Sat accounts?! Inactives?! Ones we run an Op against?

Let us know as next OP about to go out and we would hate to be wasting our time :icon_sad:

DeletedUser10306

I said:

if it came to it.

I never said it would, I see no need to contest the vils you tookoff an inactive from Gruz.

um I don't mod this world so am allowed to be thick

Still, it should still come naturally :lol:

Most of the vils taken off him were taken before he left, not many was taken after, so pretty much all of the vils taken off him would be seen by all as legitimately counted in the stats. Do you understand now? I'm not saying we should take a few off the stats, only if it came to it, which I can't think of any scenario where it would come to that.

DeletedUser5582

Still, it should still come naturally :lol:

charming!

Ok well I know I'm thick but the phrase "pretty much" implies not all? Plus Ched villas don't count so I asked you if you could produce a quick guide for us? So if not every Gruz villa counted when he was in Dogs why not?!

No guide as yet maybe this is way too complicated for little old me!

So when you;re ready to dazzle us with your awesomesauyness perhaps you could produce a quick reference for us if you;re not too busy rebuilding all those nukes?!

DeletedUser10306

charming!

Well thank ya :icon_cool:

perhaps you could produce a quick reference for us if you;re not too busy rebuilding all those nukes?!

Need more ODA, more more more, I might nuke the poo out of your merging account next :lol:

All i'm saying is that when someone quits, any conquers afterwards shouldn't really count, we didn't boot him quick enough so it's our fault really.