Well Done Dogs!

DeletedUser5582

Congratulations on taking the No 1 spot from W1nge! Well done you. Very sorry didn't notice earlier and announce your awesomesauyness to the world but hadn't seen any villas heading your way so missed this completely!

Now lets see if you can hold the spot as am quite sure we want it back!

Good luck

DeletedUser9793

crikey,
yeah, well done DOGS .
That one slipped past me also.

Cant remember , but when did the war start and what are the latest war stats?

DeletedUser5582

The war started on the 29th of September and stats are 106-67 in W1nge's favour at the moment which might explain why no one noticed DOGS march to greatness as didn't notice them making a lot of caps against us (barbs are taking a pounding though!)

DeletedUser

On behalf of the Doggies, Thx for the congrats on No1 to the both of you^

Grey, barbs are grey and grey is such a drab, driech colour we at DOGS decided it was completely spoiling the pretty colours of the world map and we were going to get rid of it completely, brightening the world up in one fell swoop:icon_surprised:
DOGS, coming to barb near you soon!

DeletedUser3371

ROLF ... that didn't last for very long .... congrats to W1nge who have regained top spot by recruiting Beno pro ... me thinks this may see-saw for a while, but how long will the niceness last? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ROLF ... that didn't last for very long .... congrats to W1nge who have regained top spot by recruiting Beno pro ... me thinks this may see-saw for a while, but how long will the niceness last? :icon_twisted:

It's the W1nge-Fate merge starting, we have been fully expecting it for a long time.

DeletedUser9793

Beejeebers !
Thats one big posse being formed.
But who thought of the new name of the tribe? I couldnt see you voting for that one, Jo.

Oh and congrats for DWF for taking the No1 spot.

DeletedUser5582

Beejeebers !
Thats one big posse being formed.
But who thought of the new name of the tribe? I couldnt see you voting for that one, Jo.

Oh and congrats for DWF for taking the No1 spot.

Vote?! pfft am not sure there was a vote here. Am not fussed on names and confess that wasn;t keen on W1nge at the start but tribe name is way down my list of things to fret about!

Whatever we are now called we are going for the 50 million so as my last "nice" post would humbly suggest to our Doggie foes to stop cocking their nukes on barbs and come try their paws on us as otherwise the next three months will be well dull

Anyway best of luck to all and lets see if Doggies will up their game from barbs to red dots or will they curl up in their baskets and dream of postmen and the strategic benefits of being a No 2!

DeletedUser10306

my last "nice" post would humbly suggest to our Doggie foes to stop cocking their nukes on barbs and come try their paws on us

Are you suggesting we aren't hitting red dots? I would advise you to look at how many troops you're losing to me alone. We're not the ones trying to race to 50 million, that's the way of the tribe unwilling to get there properly, you should send Fate packing and try to do it the proper way :lol:

DeletedUser

who are fate? I know DWF im not sure who fate are. We move as a unit pal, somebody stop us please

DeletedUser9615

GO And dogs merged.

W1nge and Fate merged.

I see all fairness, and by the stats of w1nge vs dogs. You cannot speak.

DeletedUser5582

Are you suggesting we aren't hitting red dots? I would advise you to look at how many troops you're losing to me alone. We're not the ones trying to race to 50 million, that's the way of the tribe unwilling to get there properly, you should send Fate packing and try to do it the proper way :lol:

yes your account has been burning through its nukes over past week or so (just as your tribe continued to burn through the barbs!) but don't paint your tribe in the actions of just one acc!! So yes am suggesting your tribe, in the main, are not hitting red dots

GO And dogs merged.

W1nge and Fate merged.

I see all fairness, and by the stats of w1nge vs dogs. You cannot speak.

Good point well made but you forgot the DOGS stabbed their allies GO in the back some then sort of merged and then internalled some accs that did come over to them. Fate and W1nge have been allies from the start and always had the intention of merging when we got close to a win condition (hence W1nge not recruiting for what seems an age)

Now before Doggies start barking at this do think back to the time of GoDogs and think "did we treat Go well" or did we merely steal their squeaky toy?! Then think about the account Ched and what went on after that acc joined you. Once you have done this then post up why you didn't backstab your allies some.

Actually while your at you can explain the fear of red dots too as this chart shows

DOGSCAPS.jpg

which brings us back to this quote

We're not the ones trying to race to 50 million, that's the way of the tribe unwilling to get there properly, you should send Fate packing and try to do it the proper way :lol:

of which the only reply is: If internals and barbs is getting to 50 million properly then dear oh dear oh dear!

Both tribes have had a game plan. I hope the next 3 and a bit months will make all the effort put in by everyone worthwhile so look forward to the fight.

Unless of course most of Dogs want to play with barbs still as per original post! I really hope not though

DeletedUser

Stabbed allies in back? Go was failing badly, full of inactives and members who did nothing and Ched had basically quit, accounts were brought into dogs to try and save them. tbh i don't know the full ins and outs but i am 99% sure there was no back stabbing going on.

We merged with GO and most of Honey, W1nge merged with Fate. No point getting into petty arguing over it.

DeletedUser10306

yes your account has been burning through its nukes over past week or so

Thanks for noticing :icon_biggrin:

If internals and barbs is getting to 50 million properly then dear oh dear oh dear!

Do you expect us to offer our inactives vils to other tribes? No? Well we have to internal them then :icon_rolleyes:

As for the win condition, it's stupid imo, why can't we just fight it out until DOGS beat you fair and square?! There should be a better win condition, such as when a tribe owns 80% of all vils or something along those lines. UK worlds just seem to be getting shorter, not fair really when a lot of people are spending their hard earned dole money (ROFL) on pp, we expect to WIN, not be ahead by a little bit for at least 3 months...

DeletedUser5582

Do you expect us to offer our inactives vils to other tribes? No? Well we have to internal them then :icon_rolleyes:

No one expects you to hand over your internals to other tribes (though if offer is there then we'd be happy too!!!) but when you say things like

when even now a lot of your tribe are playing sim city and just barb growing is difficult to see what other conclusions folks can make?! Now some Doggies are going for red dots but the majority of the tribe is internals or barbs only in their food bowls which makes your next point tough to be convinced by

As for the win condition, it's stupid imo, why can't we just fight it out until DOGS beat you fair and square?! There should be a better win condition, such as when a tribe owns 80% of all vils or something along those lines. UK worlds just seem to be getting shorter, not fair really when a lot of people are spending their hard earned dole money (ROFL) on pp, we expect to WIN, not be ahead by a little bit for at least 3 months...

Now stats are against you guys so moaning about a win condition that was known from before the world even opened is a bit silly. In fact it is a bit like saying you will beat us fair and square when behind in the stats.

Face facts my Doggie friends.

1: You knew the world win conditions so no moaning that some of us planned for it and some well barb munched. Of course feel free to mail Tracey saying, "Dear Tracey, we seem to be losing please please please can you change the world win conditions so we don;t lose and there are still some barbs in K55 my tribe haven't nobled yet as we find this fun and will pay premium for the pleasure. Wags tail.

2: You are losing this war, your leadership is encouraging your tribe to eat barbs to "slow down W1nge's" growth (yes we lolled when we saw that).

Now yesterday it seemed that both tribes had an op running (31-14 to DWF or so) but was fun so surely rather than posting why you munch your own internals we could all spend our energies on days like that?!

Or your lot can continue to barb munch and lose....

No w1nging about it though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9763

Biggest fishing thread ive seen on uk8 so far :icon_idea: should be called Well done dogs (you merging, cheating, barb nobling pointwh0res) :)

DeletedUser5582

lol is a little truth in that but first no one has ever said you guys are point good time girls!!!

All of the doggies I have spoken to ingame have found to be amusing to chat to (even the one who uses a translator who laughed at me wiping out on a tribemates support in a game of village tag)

There is a point to this thread but it wasn't all about highlighting flaws in the doggie paws. Anyone with a clicky finger can see how Dogs grow...

The thread's main aim was to wean you guys off your barbarian dryfood and onto red meat to make the next 3 months interesting!

Have I succeeded?!