Well Done Dogs!

DeletedUser3371

....... But yet we have beaten the whole lot of you. ....

HiCcUp was in the pub and not involved in any way shape or form on either side .... as of yet .... so don't lump us in with the rest of them .... Shane nearly had a nasty accident falling off his stool when the barman read that to him!

*Little known fact:Beer goggles do NOT aid your reading skillz!

p.s. it ain't over yet, either.

DeletedUser9178

well i will now prove my point about the so called best attacker shall i

just wanted to show people what i meant about being good against noobs

hows this rate in top trains

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
Ram, 176 (522|469) , K45 today at 23:49:29:455 0:56:09
support today at 23:49:30:717 0:56:10
Noble, 176 (522|469) , K45 today at 23:49:31:564 0:56:11
Noble today at 23:49:31:687 0:56:11
Noble today at 23:49:31:810 0:56:11
Noble today at 23:49:32:187 0:56:12

top drawer material :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8815

ah but while you kill his train just think about all the oda that luca will get from it.......must be a good player.

DeletedUser10306

well i will now prove my point about the so called best attacker shall i

just wanted to show people what i meant about being good against noobs

hows this rate in top trains

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
Ram, 176 (522|469) , K45 today at 23:49:29:455 0:56:09
support today at 23:49:30:717 0:56:10
Noble, 176 (522|469) , K45 today at 23:49:31:564 0:56:11
Noble today at 23:49:31:687 0:56:11
Noble today at 23:49:31:810 0:56:11
Noble today at 23:49:32:187 0:56:12

top drawer material :icon_rolleyes:

Still got the vil though, and that timing was a bit of a mishap, it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9178

Still got the vil though, and that timing was a bit of a mishap, it happens.

yes you did i will give you that shame you didnt get to keep it for long though

let me also guess what happened to gruz RL issues............or no i just realized it will have already quit before we hit him no doubt LOL!
:lol:

DeletedUser8815

here that fbartoli and gandolf have 'rl issues' too

shame the dogs are running out of replacements to recruit now.

DeletedUser

Gruz got fed up with constant incoming attacks in their 000's, RL issue was he didn't have one and it bothered him. No gloss on it, it happens, a lot it seems :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8815

he got same treatment as ched and we got the same result......now then who's next?

DeletedUser5582

you know it did occur to me that if we have to remove Ched's stats as he was inactive and now I guess Gruz's stats have to go too for same reason it means that Dogs are beating us in this world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

he got same treatment as ched and we got the same result......now then who's next?

yey you bored him into submission, RESULT!!! imo it is why 95% longer term TW players quit, nothing like thousands of incomings to realise why do i bother. You never know LoB keep attacking players en#masse and it will you be just you left playing and you can dispaly your big male peacock feathers and proclaim to be the best TW player ever, solo of course!!!

DeletedUser

erm a few facts, to lay the ched thing to rest he quit because of an issue with mods that will not be discussed here, nothing to do with any incomming, and in fact he quit a hell of a long time befoer you lot think. took you long enough to realise he was inactive then you took the easy route of nobling an inactive acc. imagine lobb goes inactive and we rip 70 odd vills off him, would you call us great players? erm doubt it.

also dogs may have lost the lead, for now, but we are and always will be a pure tribe, we didnt have to merge two tribes together in a mass panic to get back on top. loosing respect and dignity not to mention the tribe name along the way.

no tail between our legs for sure.

my personal opinions here by the way before anyone corrects me as im sure you will try to.

DeletedUser5582

erm a few facts, to lay the ched thing to rest he quit because of an issue with mods that will not be discussed here, nothing to do with any incomming,

Um my belief was that Original Ched rage quit as you say but then a new Ched player was installed so the acc was hardly inactive? Not played to similar standards of Original Ched maybe but to say inactive is maybe going a little too far. Um in fact would be what is often known as fibbing!

and in fact he quit a hell of a long time befoer you lot think. took you long enough to realise he was inactive then you took the easy route of nobling an inactive acc. imagine lobb goes inactive and we rip 70 odd vills off him, would you call us great players? erm doubt it.

We knew when original left (is/was in same tribe as Borg on Uk10) so please lets not make assertions about W1nge only attacking inactives. As for the rest of your assumptions we can only attack whats in front of us. When original Ched left and was cough "inactive" why did you not either boot the acc (as your lot have form here) or internal?

So please lets drop the "he was inactive you guys only attack inactives" sillyness as does not really stand up what really happened now does it.

also dogs may have lost the lead, for now, but we are and always will be a pure tribe, we didnt have to merge two tribes together in a mass panic to get back on top. loosing respect and dignity not to mention the tribe name along the way.

Oh come come doggie! Lost the lead?! You had it for 5 mins and you recruited folk to take it!!!!! 75% of your caps are barbs! So if you are the pure shining version of a tribe then I am a Chihuahua crossed with a Great Dane.

For proof all anyone needs to do is click here and see exactly where your tribe gets its points from!

Merge in a mass panic! Losing our dignity?!

For the final time we had planned to merge from a loooooooong time ago. Have I ever been fussed over stats or our rank or even our name?! No and never will.

Remember the Honey war? Remember what happened there? Now look up dignity and compare what you guys did etc etc! W1nge have been a good tribe to be allied to. Dogs pfft!

my personal opinions here by the way before anyone corrects me as im sure you will try to.

lololololololololololololololol

Oh please say you are not already booked out for the Christmas season as would love to hire you for our Chrimbo party (maybe Fluffy will be there who knows :icon_eek:) as comedy such as yours is hard to find.

You can not in the same post say
erm a few facts,
then spout a complete load of pigs swill and tell us is chicken and black bean sauce and end it with "its ok its just my personal opinion"

Every one of your "facts" baring Original Ched's toy throwing hissy fit is false.

Please am sure you can do better than this? Are plenty of things to flame W1nge and Fate about without having to make things up.

I do though look forward to your next post more than you might imagine! Ty for brightening up my morning!

DeletedUser3371

Personally I am looking forward to a little game of count the number of people who will be putting .... Winner of W8 in their siggys .... brings a whole new meaning to merge for the win :icon_rolleyes: .... huggles much? :icon_neutral:

Remember, tribe limit 50 but I imagine it will be in the 100+ region. Co-players are ok when your winning, eh LOB?

Yes, yes .... tell us again , "We had a plan and it's working". Please, just don't try for the moral high ground as well! :icon_redface:

Btw, which acc. are you playing now Jo? :icon_wink:

And I would really like to know has LOB been forced into taking in a partner yet? :icon_razz:

Anybody got a shoehorn you can lend to DWF? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8815

Remember, tribe limit 50 but I imagine it will be in the 100+ region. Co-players are ok when your winning, eh LOB?

eh? whether winning or losing I do not and will not get a coplayer for my account.

And I would really like to know has LOB been forced into taking in a partner yet? :icon_razz:

Anybody got a shoehorn you can lend to DWF? :icon_rolleyes:

No-one can force me. I simply will not take on a coplayer here.

As for merging, we recognise the effort and loyalty that fate have shown us and that effort and loyalty will not go unrewarded, so yes, we are trying to squeeze them into the winning tribe and that means merging accounts to do so.

But please remember, we have one real ally only, not like you lot, first merged with honey, then go, then mad and still cannot get anywhere near us.

Enjoy, the last 3 months of this world, I am sure I will.

DeletedUser8815

true enough, it was 4 tribes into 1 wasn't it? DOGS,GO,HONEY and MAD

DeletedUser

lol jo! i just knew you would do that, and u call me funny!!! lol!!!!!! well that brightened up my whole year!!

push ur button everytime dont i lol! so predictable.

oh and lob u have no idea but hey im ot here to justify dogs past actions, we dont really need to which would be why this forum is always dead, im jst here to wind people up when im bored, works a treat everytime.

DeletedUser

The fact is when your out there on your cloud nine we always wickle back your lead. It takes time and is usually done with no new players joining DOGS. This time we have approx 3 months to do it. Is it possible.....maybe.

DeletedUser5582

lol jo! i just knew you would do that, and u call me funny!!! lol!!!!!! well that brightened up my whole year!!

push ur button everytime dont i lol! so predictable.

oh and lob u have no idea but hey im ot here to justify dogs past actions, we dont really need to which would be why this forum is always dead, im jst here to wind people up when im bored, works a treat everytime.

lol whatever floats your boat I guess. Mind you have seen these replies before when folk are defending the undefendable!

The fact is when your out there on your cloud nine we always wickle back your lead. It takes time and is usually done with no new players joining DOGS. This time we have approx 3 months to do it. Is it possible.....maybe.

Well this Dogs praise thread was created to get you guys nipping at our heels rather than barb crunching. I would be amazed if you have whittled back our lead without resorting to new recruits but feel free to show me otherwise as I haven;t looked so am very happy to be shown that you have grown the "right" way!

I think it is very possible and look forward to you guys giving it your all. 3 months is a long time in TW so with inspired leadership, a bit of effort and who knows who will happen.

Two tribes have declared on us in past few days so finally looks like funsies have arrived!

Our spear nukes will be with you shortly!