Well Done Dogs!

DeletedUser5582

is ok I had a far funnier one from Tigerstripe last night except he was trying to clear a villa! We discussed that and other matters for quite some time was all good.

If you read up you will see quite clearly I said "our spear nukes will be with you shortly"

Do you see spears in that attack? No so clearly I am getting rid of the rubbish in my villas ready for the spear nuke of doom.

Be very very scared :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8815

The fact is when your out there on your cloud nine we always wickle back your lead. It takes time and is usually done with no new players joining DOGS. This time we have approx 3 months to do it. Is it possible.....maybe.

I think you misunderstand the win conditions here. Its the first tribe to get 50 million points and hold it for 3 months, so so long as we get 50 million first don't matter if u have a 10 million point lead in 3 months, so long as we still have 50 million points.

So I would say the position for dogs is pretty much hopeless

Side 1:
Tribes: DWF
Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,936,072
Side 2: 11,316,071
Difference: 9,620,001

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,355,735
Side 2: 808,263
Difference: 547,472

chart

take a butchers at the last 3 months performance. we have nobled 20 million points worth of villages and lost only 800,000 points worth. Now somehow you have make the second figure greater than the first for the next 3 months....and this does not even take account of village growth. If suddenly dwf lost all their brains we could still maintain 50 million by nobling and growing barbs, even if that rare disease aka RL strikes we have ready made replacements in DWF2 as we internal.

Perfect tactics that has already succeeded in winning this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb7nwoQVkQE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah bet those stas include ched tho dont they? that inactive acc you guys slid into.

DeletedUser5582

and Gruz! think we included him in there too so they don't count either!

Guys do you not think this is all a bit silly? He was inactive so doesn't count? Our merge better than your merge?!

Both tribes have done well and both have past histories they probably regret like me sending 150 axes at a villa thinking I would clear it!!

Surely we should look forward to the final fight here. Us getting to 50 million and holding onto to it for 3 months. You stopping us whilst getting to the milestone yourselves?

I don't care about stats never have never will as so many factors determine who is winning and at best they are an indicator of success so who should be counted or not is not important.

I appreciate you are masters of the wind up hence we all enjoy your PnP on these forums but lets talk more about the battle to come as the end game approaches!

No?!

DeletedUser9178

yeah bet those stas include ched tho dont they? that inactive acc you guys slid into.

oh hear we go again bringing in the inactive or so called inactive

if he was so inactive who was moving troops about........oh there must be a ghost in TW or maybe the player taking over was a noob who like gruz couldnt cope with the pressure

lets talk stats again shall we take out ched we still win
we can all kick players when they are falling by the wayside like when you hammered borg
see the difference there though he had attacks in the 000's as well guess what he is still here
oh and not forgeting nibbler 000's still here
oh and me 000's still here need i go on

one thing to remember in life QUALITY LASTS and where all still here :lol:

DeletedUser8815

What is this about ched all the time? We arranged the best op this world has ever seen, where 3 of us took 42 villages off him in 1 day.....he was not inactive at the time and was defending the account. This onslaught caused him to give up, so yeah we had a right to his vills, they were spoils of war. Same as gruz this week, we beat him with a coordinated barrage of attacks that overwhelmed him. We are right now planning the same op on another dog who no doubt will also quit and you guys will claim we just hit an inactive.

Personally I rarely bother with inactives. After ched had gone, i left his vills for others to take, in fact gruz took 8 in 2 days but i relieved him of all 8 the following day. same with shiv when he hit delete, i left him for others. Not me being chivalrous, but being on the frontline surrounded by dogs who are still attacking me and inactives who are not, which would you say is best to take tactically? worked perfectly as other winge and fate members from further afield found an easy way to the frontline with the inactives and subsequently helped enormously in the fight, so now i am no longer surrounded by enemies but have a good few tribemates with me too.

DeletedUser

lol cos he was inactive and yet again it had nothing to do with ur incomming it was an issue that we cant discuss on forums.

pushed ur button there aswell lob didnt i lol! same as jo you two are so predicable its actually boring.

DeletedUser5582

you are the master at this Master CJ we are putty in your hands I fear! Every time we fall for it please please stop this torment so I can get back to sending 150 axe nukes (with ram to make them scary)

DeletedUser10306

and Gruz! think we included him in there too so they don't count either!

Actually they do count, he was active almost until he was booted. Pretty much all of the conquers against him were perfectly legitimate for the stats you so much love, there would be just a few that we would agree shouldn't be counted if it came to it.

DeletedUser5582

Actually they do count, he was active almost until he was booted. Pretty much all of the conquers against him were perfectly legitimate for the stats you so much love, there would be just a few that we would agree shouldn't be counted if it came to it.

Just so everyone knows can we have a Doggie guide to which caps are caps and which aren't before we start the next op?!

So far I gather if someone is replaced on an acc that doesn't count.
If someone quits mid op some count but some don't?
On Tuesdays no caps count unless prior permission has been granted and cleared?
If someone rage quits then all caps are null and void.

Anyway if you could clear this up for us we would be very happy.

Thankies

DeletedUser3371

just a i suspected, sarcasm is the lowest form of humour.
You joined these forums over a year ago and only just finding this out now ... not what would call much of a learning curve. :icon_surprised:

psst CJ: Do you still have mixed village builds as well?

DeletedUser10306

Just so everyone knows can we have a Doggie guide to which caps are caps and which aren't before we start the next op?!

So far I gather if someone is replaced on an acc that doesn't count.
If someone quits mid op some count but some don't?
On Tuesdays no caps count unless prior permission has been granted and cleared?
If someone rage quits then all caps are null and void.

Anyway if you could clear this up for us we would be very happy.

Thankies

I think you misunderstood, not good if a mod can't understand what someone is saying!