Well that's not what I call starting with a bang!!!!

I.R.Tigah

Reaction score
Come on lets start with some bragging, some expectations, maybe a little bit of abuse? and above all if you are here to win say it ... and say it now, then we can all look back and admire your confident predictions.

Else, lets all huggy our way to the end game

I will start, bit of a noob, try hard and wish harder, love a chat, mail me in-game I don't attack as I am a Vegan! on wednesdays

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
My expectations for this world?

Filled from K0 till K99, random rag-tagged map with at least 20 major tribes spanning multiple continents trying to outclass each other in ODA and ODD, various open alliances and secret border agreements with a platoon of spies of every tribe in every other tribe all fighting for half a decade starting today to win the most desirable trophy of 1000 premium points and the honour of besting thousands of others.

DeletedUser14360

My expectations for this world?

Filled from K0 till K99, random rag-tagged map with at least 20 major tribes spanning multiple continents trying to outclass each other in ODA and ODD, various open alliances and secret border agreements with a platoon of spies of every tribe in every other tribe all fighting for half a decade starting today to win the most desirable trophy of 1000 premium points and the honour of besting thousands of others.

this is a vision of TW's of yesteryear sadly :(

DeletedUser14356

Aight lets get this started. I've come from the NL server and I'm here to win and make a name for myself on this server. Its that simple....