Well this is pathetic...

DeletedUser

1 Shhh! 1.093.085 30 36.436 229 4.773
2 A.F.A. 863.360 29 29.771 188 4.592
3 A.F.A 819.944 30 27.331 188 4.361
4 AFA. 595.422 28 21.265 156 3.817
5 Shhhh! 571.513 30 19.050 140 4.082
6 Shhhhh 340.465 29 11.740 91 3.741

Now STUNG/STING have joined Shhh it is embarrassing ...how many of each will there be?! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12641

well I can gurantee afa wont be creating anymore tribes sshhh I hear are going for a 5th tribe maybe 6 because they know they cant beat afa hahahahaha
they wanted this war now because they know if it was just them and us we would win hehehehehehe

DeletedUser13954

kingonlyme do you not find it less fun or competitive having possible 90 members in afas case or 120 in shhs?

DeletedUser12641

A honest answer I hate family tribes but there wouldn't be all this family tribes if players didn't get hundred of mails aday asking to join,
it sucks the life out of you that's the problem, people always want to be in the top tribes instead of working there way up with the tribe they are in,
yes you need to look for players to improve your tribes but unfortunately on this world there were some very good tribes as in good players in each,
but once a couple of players leave they all start to want to jump ship,
not saying all players but most seem too
this is a very strange world and hope this is the last world where something like this happens
on a plus side though its going to be one good war that I think will last a while meaning maybe if there was a good rim tribe with a good leader they could yet turn this world on its head as I think sshhhh and afa will slow each other down massively

DeletedUser

A honest answer I hate family tribe

I think we all do :lol:.

3 things we all hate:
People who internal themselves to the top then claim to be good.
Hugging.
Backstabbers

But they are just a thing we all have to put up with :icon_sad:.
Nice job with 26 so far ferret :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser12641

cheers mate
I don't claim to be good just play for fun and just get lucky hahahaha
im hoping the next world I play properly there will be some major rules change to try and stop this
although the rule about only supporting your tribe is a huge step forward in my eyes and mods deserve kudos for that :]

DeletedUser14043

There is so many things wrong with this world:
- The failure of a once promising tribe in OTB started the downward spiral.
- The fact that afa began with enough players in a single K to own that K from opening day without a real threat.
- The fact that many players (myself included here) violated the loyalty clause of the game. I've never before done what I did here. Doing it was a heart wrenching decision. I greatly enjoyed gaming with UN and I failed them when I joined the AFA family. Spurs (afa duke) can't be blamed. Only those like me whom broke away from the smaller tribes and left those lesser accounts fending for their own are to blame. Spurs never asked me to join. I and 3 others decided together to join and asked Spurs for the invites. We are at fault for this.

I mailed a player this morning IGM that I admire. He's not a tribe mate, he's a rival player. I asked him his opinion on the 2 tribe world and his response was what I expected... "Yukk!!"

I've no idea what will happen next. A long drawn out war will not be the case though. Shhh!! family and AFA family won't war right off. They instead will likely internal and fend off the stragglers first. Stragglers that in other worlds have made multiple lethal tribes. It's sad really and it's not the game I play. I've no idea what is next for me but I know what I'd like to see happen.

I'd very much like to see the family tribes disband and each K regroup with 3 or 4 competing tribes.
Those tribes to setup diplomacy as best they see fit. (maybe even some end game diplomacy established)
The K's top tribes war it out
and finally
The 4 standing tribes enter the end game phase ready to war it out and win the world.

As it is now, the end game is almost here. That is if... AFA and Shhh, are smart with their end game diplomacy, avoid one another.. Eat the stragglers and in 60 days, when the stragglers are gone.. war it out and move on to world 27.

DeletedUser13954

sounds like time to run away to .net and its massively big player base if it will just continue like this

DeletedUser13811

For several years I have wished the developers would find some way to prevent this embarrassing family tribe nonsense we see repeated world after world on this server.

However I think the change needs to come from us the players. We cant claim to hate something and keep doing it. Can we seriously keep blaming the moderators/developers for our sliding standards? Its time we, as the players who love this game and server, stood up and said no to this. Its not ok to just brush it off as 'I'm only doing it this world.' If AFA or Shhh win this world who will care? Is the win worth destroying the game for.

Reclaim your dignity! Say no!

DeletedUser10619

I think for some people getting the win becomes more important than playing the game. Family tribes are the worst of the worst, i cant imagine how morally destroying it must be being the overall duke or council of a 4 or 5 tribe family. Having to endlessly see moronic posts on the shared forum.

Is it all really worth it, this hassle to hoover up all the available players, just to find that one gem in their somewhere. And as for basically saying, "i have to recruit them all, due to the amount of mails received" come on man, have some back bone.

Family tribes are awful end of, and whatever people say about tribes i have run I am proud to say the family system is something I have constantly rejected.

DeletedUser13954

Family tribes are awful end of, and whatever people say about tribes i have run I am proud to say the family system is something I have constantly rejected.

yeah over in chap someone suggested it and we shot it down with added venom theres a reason the member limit is 30 and thats to keep it fun still think that limit could be lower

DeletedUser

It's not a win if you win with a family tribe. It's just a loss for everyone. There's no skill involved.

DeletedUser

they-hate-us.jpg

DeletedUser

this is why I love the externals, please tell me more about how bad I am :lol: