Well this is pathetic...

DeletedUser14043

I've nothing to prove. I stated you are posting a prejudice opinion. Evident both by your posts and the fact that you don't deny it.

Your fodder is nothing more then nonsense.
Family Tribes have been around since the beginning.
Snobs have a low opinion on family tribes because they think themselves "elite" and yet, there are every bit as many skilled players in family tribes as any other tribe type.
I've said in the past I don't favor family tribes dominating a world but I'm also experienced enough to know they are filled with skilled players. I've never argued they aren't unlike that which your presenting.

DeletedUser5582

Used to be a time (blows dust off .UK history books) that being in a family tribe put a huge target on your back. Used to be a time when there were folks about that would show a family tribe the error of their ways (especially with these settings sheesh)

So rather than debate it sort it. A few mails explaining how most of the silent types and the AFA lot will never win and that you are wasting your time but alas most folk are sheep and feel safe and comfy in the big family. That said running a good family tribe takes a heap of skill and time that most of us can't afford.

Thats why they fail and here they will fail again. A sea of internals, spies and leaky ops. Yes I sense the fun silent types and AFA.

Doffs hat

DeletedUser10619

@ sb007ck
So... before spouting off the elite tribes don't do mass diplomacy.. consider the whole and as a minimum, please be part of an "end game" tribe.

Real elite tribes dont do mass diplomacy. As i have said, having one ally/nap is acceptable, diplomacy is needed to some degree to negotiate the tricky waters of early to mid game, but if your tribe members are good enough, if the leadership is good enough end game diplomacy isnt needed. Basically get a blooming shift on, outgrow the enemy and the game becomes a damn site easier.

And as for "please be part of an end game tribe", dont make me laugh

I stand by what i said

Mass diplomacy, mass family tribe = Noob

DeletedUser

Erm LoeBarth, do you actually play any TW or do you just rant on at everyone's opinion on here?

DeletedUser13975

Real elite tribes dont do mass diplomacy. As i have said, having one ally/nap is acceptable, diplomacy is needed to some degree to negotiate the tricky waters of early to mid game, but if your tribe members are good enough, if the leadership is good enough end game diplomacy isnt needed. Basically get a blooming shift on, outgrow the enemy and the game becomes a damn site easier.

And as for "please be part of an end game tribe", dont make me laugh

I stand by what i said

Mass diplomacy, mass family tribe = Noob

Does that mean IBF on 21 aren't elite... Correct me if I am wrong but you had alliances with TA and RP at the same time, and then gave DTA a NAP when we were fighting RP xD

DeletedUser10619

Does that mean IBF on 21 aren't elite... Correct me if I am wrong but you had alliances with TA and RP at the same time, and then gave DTA a NAP when we were fighting RP xD

Whilst this is a world 26 thread and we are debating how insecure the rank one and two families are, no we did not have an alliance with both RP and TA at the same time.

And no we did not have an official NAP with DTA because you guys proved too weak and childish to consider attacking RP.

DeletedUser

Ohh please don't bring w21 into this.

I'm with Loebarth and many on the world. Hate the family tribes; but to survive, to learn more and to appreciate the game longer and to play with some skilful players - I think it was a move I was willing to take.

Sometimes you need to try something before you dislike it. I hated the look of family tribes as I haven't really tried it. World 23 has seen a successful family run unit of Vodka for example. - But this doesn't mean they are great, and should always be used.

And yes I am part of SHHH the largest family. But to call them noobs. That's just wrong....

DeletedUser

Well having more than 3 tribes in the same family is just being stupid imo.
I myself have only ever allowed one family tribe (full of mostly noobs getting better) because that way it's less confusion when something goes wrong.
It's kinda sad that many TW players resort to hugging and internalling to win the game, more than actually fighting to win the game :icon_cry:.
I get internalling/nobling barbs is needed throughout the game but doing it 24/7 is just sad. Like why would you choose barbs/internals over a nice nearby enemy village? Oh wait, you can't because you will probably have a sea of blue and no red nearby.

DeletedUser

I have a see of blue, green, black. Whatever colour I choose the enemy to be.

If I chose Blue - great, I can just eat barbs as everyone is the same colour, and should not be attacked.

Thanks Erich - I've cracked this game at last...

DeletedUser7797

I think what might be missing from this thread is that this is a game - and is about having fun.....

without dusting off the history books I've played in all sorts of tribes, good, bad, family, elite and had success and failure in all of them.

BUT, what W26 has at the moment in the AFA Family is a sense of fun, we are hugging each other to keep warm and having a ball, at least I am. (currently co-ing on the Vincko account)

So let's all stop cocking a snoop at each other rol our collective sleeves up, get stuck into the game and have some FUN!!

DeletedUser10619

I am not specifically calling Shhh noobs or AFA, but just the idea taking part of family tribes is nooby and god damn awful.

And it wasnt me that mentionet W21, it was Snakey Snake

DeletedUser12641

this really has got abit heated lol
if people in family tribes are such noobs why do they always seem to end up winning the worlds
and why is it people let them
if players said no there wouldn't be any family tribes hahahahaha
anyway back to playing families
ps
don't players like fighting one tribe against another without the disturbance of other tribes this way it happens two tribes fighting for victory mwhahahahahaha

DeletedUser1508

It's not a win if you win with a family tribe. It's just a loss for everyone. There's no skill involved.
Family vs Family is different. It somewhat like having an 80 member tribe limit. Or 160 members in the case of this world.