Were Plague Diseased

• Thread starter DeletedUser10297
  • Start date

DeletedUser10297

Plague have suffered an embarrassing demise.......why.........because they caught a touch of the Casperbarts..........

What the hell is he on about I hear you say.......just this!

Tribe thinks it has loyal members, players with a bit of guts and ability........wrong! First sign of trouble and whoosh......the rats run for cover, jump ship, beg to be recruited by their tormentors........shameless cowards

I could name one of them......but he knows who he is..........P.P.P.....ush...............and a cup of TEE

Plague are not to blame for acting like noobs...........just for recruiting useless players with no backbone or skill

DeletedUser

Plague have suffered an embarrassing demise.......why.........because they caught a touch of the Casperbarts..........

What the hell is he on about I hear you say.......just this!

Tribe thinks it has loyal members, players with a bit of guts and ability........wrong! First sign of trouble and whoosh......the rats run for cover, jump ship, beg to be recruited by their tormentors........shameless cowards

I could name one of them......but he knows who he is..........P.P.P.....ush...............and a cup of TEE

Plague are not to blame for acting like noobs...........just for recruiting useless players with no backbone or skill

EvoL are rather scary you know.

DeletedUser10297

...scary-ish.........but plague was plagued with weak kneed players with no stomach for the fight......some of them joined Evol

DeletedUser8058

typical omega the man who double dealed on his own tribe and ignored rules what a short memory you have for your own behaviour ...
at the end of the day omega its a game get real and get with the programme

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.....shameless cowards

and pushty has the front to badmouth me in mails.......amazing, just wish i had read this earlier....he recons he was playing the blackchaodbelow account till about a month ago.

thats when the account stopped nobling internals....roflmao

DeletedUser

Hmm...

You know what? I'm proud of this. I think you may simply be jealous that you weren't recognised as having the qualities desired, for such a tribe.

Plague was a temporary holding tribe for me - I stayed there, a disorganised mess, until I was large enough to be considered for the tribe. During that time, I did anything necessary to improve relations with evoL, I'm not proud of that, neither am I ashamed. Not a single successful person has accomplished what they have from pure honesty, of course, it varies wildly from white lies and deleted mails to full-on espionage, different in consequence but identical in concept. It is all the same, some just have trouble admitting it. I have never had that curse.

Speak what you will, but at the end of the day, your words fall short without a murmur, to my ears.

DeletedUser

ooohhh this is too funny.

wow, proud to be in an academy. before being eaten and running another players hard work and effort.

yes, you are right, i so wish that was me

DeletedUser

Academy? Where did I say that it was an academy? Don't assume, unless you're willing to be burnt.

I offered my villages, I had was asked to man a more pivotal account, and, being a team player, obliged.

I'd of rather remained on Pushty, but I am happy to help others when asked.

DeletedUser

humm, what is a holding tribe??? academy tribe??? burned

DeletedUser

so, pushty, you greek? i thought you were, but i waould hate to "assume"....lmao.

DeletedUser

humm, what is a holding tribe??? academy tribe??? burned

It was never an academy tribe, I stayed there until I was bigger, but the tribe itself had nothing to do with evoL. Therefore it has no reflection upon what the tribe was, just what I saw it as. Burned.

so, pushty, you greek? i thought you were, but i waould hate to "assume"....lmao.

No, I'm more than aware of the meaning, although, it is now the name of my cat.

DeletedUser

No, I'm more than aware of the meaning, although, it is now the name of my cat.

yes pushty is a greek word, just wondered if Adellion is happy now he knows what i am on..... :icon_rolleyes:

amazing though as the rules for foreign languages and swearing have both been broken in one go. still seems that rules are not applied evenly.

DeletedUser

yes pushty is a Greek word, just wondered if Adellion is happy now he knows what i am on..... :icon_rolleyes:

amazing though as the rules for foreign languages and swearing have both been broken in one go. still seems that rules are not applied evenly.

I am not 100% but i think the greek word you are thinking of is pushti which means gay though pushty is actually a slang word meaning cute and seductive female