WET and LUV Merging

DeletedUser

As the header says, WET and LUV are merging into 1, they may make the top spot for a few moments before Urban retake it.

Thoughts All.

DeletedUser

good decision by them, think it has probably been on the cards for a long time, i kind of recall morning willow stating some time ago on the externals that having 2 tribes wasn't planned and was due to a merge where she didn't want to kick any of the weaker players, maybe that has changed which will only make wet stronger.

DeletedUser

Yea agreed, internal noble the inactives, semi and weekend warrors is always a good thing, leaves a tribe always the better for it, we could kinda see this coming to be honest.

DeletedUser

Makes sense.

Surprised it took them this long to get round to it.

DeletedUser

Wonderful news. It means we'll be one higher in the rankings.

DeletedUser

Good, its always best to work with one tribe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Sounds like this world will have a new super power to tangle with! gotta love that

DeletedUser

Yes, from the beginning we had a merge of 3 tribes. I had too big of a heart to kick anyone as BattleAxe stated. I wanted to give everyone a chance to play. I am glad I done so. Many of our players had never played any other worlds. It has been an honor to teach them the ropes of the game and to watch them progress in the way that they have.

We felt that at this time, it was best to weed out our players that were part time, and had been given long enough to progress into the player that he/she should be by this stage. As you will notice, we have had an enormous amount of internals going on lately. There will probably be a few more in the near future. I feel this has been to our benefit, because now we are left with a strong tribe of active members (minus a few stragglers). This puts us in great position to maintain and proceed as a top tribe.

Also being full means that I do not have to continue showing my weak spot in allowing other members to join...lol! I have been ridiculed for that several times, but just think back to when you were new to the game... I think we all knew we wanted to be a part of a Strong/Fun/Active/Top tribe... I was the first to give everyone a chance to do just that.

Bash me if you will for not preaching WORLD DOMINANCE and only inviting players of High Ranks/Skills/Etc., but I think our ways of teaching proper builds and keeping the FUN in the game has proven to be quite effective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, getting rid of inactives, semi`s and weekend warriors is never a bad thing to do, it is the only way to keep a tribe strong in the long run, being popular with members is a good thing, but allowing inactives, semi`s and weekend warriors to stay in a tribe for the sake of being popular is never a good thing for a tribe as a whole.

Being ruthless is what will make WET a force in this world, like it has done with W A R.

We give our members a top council in place, great tribe to be part of, from top to bottom always willing to help, it is true, we dont do inactives, semi`s or weekend warriors or long term sat accounts, as really RL is hard enough of all of us without having to carry the extra weight of inactives and such, and that goes for any good tribe in this world, and there are many good tribes in this world.

Be fair to members, help and assist where and when you can always, but make it known, going inactive, has a price to pay.

DeletedUser

I was kinda surprised that not many at all were interested in this little internal merger.

DeletedUser

What where you expecting? A family tribe has same leadership, so a merge between them doesn't really change anything, same leadership, same diplo, same wars, same name, what is there to interest anyone? its not like 2 completely independent tribes merged. Infact probably the only thing to be impacted is the rankings table.