~WET~

DeletedUser

Tribes with higher member counts are often labelled as mass recruiting whether they invited everyone on the map or did it selectively.

DeletedUser8491

No offence to this "new WET" but yah. It sucks. :\

offence taken ;)

a label is just that, a label ... be it true or not ^ ... just like this statement

I'm just clearing it up for people

... mass-recruiting to me means that you invite everyone and anyone that wishes to join your tribe ... and this has never been the case for ~WET~/WETLUV

DeletedUser

we were never mass recruiting ... at the start of the world only players in k44 could join ... also having to battle bi! for the k was not an easy feat ... we did have mass merges in k44 (WET + DJLS = WETLUV) but sometimes it's survival of the smartest not the strongest ... knowing that bi! had us out gunned we decided to merge .... giving us dominating and overwhelming stats in k44 ... with the new growth we took out W4R after finding out they had betrayed us and were defending bi! members

now i still don't understand where people get the mass-recruiting from ... we might have a few smaller members, yes ... we take care of our active members even if they are not as skilled as others ... we account sit before recruiting and internal inactives/barb munchers and members are booted if they don't answer mail

what is your definition of mass-recruiting? tribes that only allow 1m point players to join? that would be ideal for any tribe but its not very practical

You did have 2 tribes? :lol:

& I understand you wanted to keep lower point players but so did Vital and we were 3/4 your size.

DeletedUser8202

sure we had 2 tribes but yh we did merge to one
making over 110 members but as you can see thats gone down alot now
and even if we have the most members in top 5 we still Kick behind enough

(no im not bragging) and i sorta voted for W4R to side with Bi! so guilty there but i joined luvwet when i realised your actualy going somewhere

DeletedUser7797

I believe that WET are a tribe that know:
when to kick ass,
when to have fun ,
when to drown their own, and
when to develop their smaller players.

DeletedUser8491

You did have 2 tribes? :lol:

& I understand you wanted to keep lower point players but so did Vital and we were 3/4 your size.

yes we did have 2 tribes ... WETLUV and LUVWET

Both tribes ~WET~ and DJLS had over 70 members each and the max members I believe you can have in world 4 is 120 ... do the math lol

as I said ... we don't drop members unless they don't deserve to be in the tribe

we had a unique way of looking at the 2 tribes ... not sister/brother or anything like that ... to keep both tribes as 1 ... we were 1 and the same tribe ... with this mentality everyone would support each other without hesitation, op's were done together and we pushed on ... even our Duchess morning willow joined LUVWET for the duration of that time to keep everyone happy :)

we knew the goal was to find all the dead wood floating for a free ride (so to speak) in order to at a later stage to merge back together

... talk about a long road ... but well worth it!

DeletedUser8491

I believe that WET are a tribe that know:
when to kick ass,
when to have fun ,
when to drown their own, and
when to develop their smaller players.

well said red :D

DeletedUser

Mass-recruiting isn't always a bad thing. In the circumstance of WET, it worked out quite well. They ended up gaining control over K44 because of the merge between WET and DLJS. I personally spent a period of time in WETLUV and I was impressed. For the sheer number of members they have, they are reasonably organized and the majority of their members are competent. While I may believe that their smaller members are useless, I respect Mythd's decision to not remove anyone if they still played; no matter their level of playing. From the smallest members to the biggest members, WETLUV is one big family and will stick together. Respect to them for that.

TL;DR - WETLUV deserve your respect. Trust me, I lived there.

DeletedUser8491

Very awesome of you to say that

Thank you Marsak

oh and happy Halloween :D

DeletedUser

we were never mass recruiting ... at the start of the world only players in k44 could join ... also having to battle bi! for the k was not an easy feat ... we did have mass merges in k44 (WET + DJLS = WETLUV) but sometimes it's survival of the smartest not the strongest ... knowing that bi! had us out gunned we decided to merge .... giving us dominating and overwhelming stats in k44 ... with the new growth we took out W4R after finding out they had betrayed us and were defending bi! members

now i still don't understand where people get the mass-recruiting from ... we might have a few smaller members, yes ... we take care of our active members even if they are not as skilled as others ... we account sit before recruiting and internal inactives/barb munchers and members are booted if they don't answer mail

what is your definition of mass-recruiting? tribes that only allow 1m point players to join? that would be ideal for any tribe but its not very practical
You were a family tribe, the tribe member limit on this world is 120, which is A LOT, there should be no need for two tribes so for me that is mass recruiting. Yes the "traditional" (if we can call it that) definition of a mass-recruiting tribe is that to invite anyone, even without sending a mail or to have anyone join who asks to join. While you may not be sending invites to everyone I do think it is pretty simple to get into wetluv, in the sense that your duchess is very kind and is willing to take in almost anyone who is interesting in joining you guys, even some very questionable recruits (like when you temporarily recruited grant).
Turned out your recruitment policy didn't lead to failure as usually happens with most tribes which recruit up to the limit and instead has taken you very far and made you a very solid tribe and for that you deserve respect and recognition.

DeletedUser

yes we did have 2 tribes ... WETLUV and LUVWET

Both tribes ~WET~ and DJLS had over 70 members each and the max members I believe you can have in world 4 is 120 ... do the math lol

as I said ... we don't drop members unless they don't deserve to be in the tribe

we had a unique way of looking at the 2 tribes ... not sister/brother or anything like that ... to keep both tribes as 1 ... we were 1 and the same tribe ... with this mentality everyone would support each other without hesitation, op's were done together and we pushed on ... even our Duchess morning willow joined LUVWET for the duration of that time to keep everyone happy :)

we knew the goal was to find all the dead wood floating for a free ride (so to speak) in order to at a later stage to merge back together

... talk about a long road ... but well worth it!

It was risky but worked :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Erm... back-up your point again, please? :icon_rolleyes:

You just merged with HEROES.

Side 1:
Tribes: HEROES
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 249
Difference: 221

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 207,400
Side 2: 1,832,816
Difference: 1,625,416

chart

That seemed like the good idea... how?

DeletedUser4083

Otherway round radarr, we were told that your esteemed leaders were discussing when to open war with us, all we did was create a safety net for ourselves,which invariably brought the war forwards.

I have to say your leaders haven't shown much decency over this, perhaps if they were more civil when talking to us about this, then things might have gone smoother ;)

DeletedUser

civil, bud no disrespect but your esteemed leader also tried to convince me that zp and pest were forming an alliance to attack them, while trying to convince pest that fate and zp where forming an alliance to them??? i'd advise that you go have a chat with your esteemed leader

DeletedUser

Otherway round radarr, we were told that your esteemed leaders were discussing when to open war with us, all we did was create a safety net for ourselves,which invariably brought the war forwards.

I have to say your leaders haven't shown much decency over this, perhaps if they were more civil when talking to us about this, then things might have gone smoother ;)

This only seemed like this when you had recruited HEROES. Other than that we had no wanting to go to war with you.

DeletedUser

Yes, that must be it, we were planning on declaring on WETLUV whilst already warring +PEST- and HEROES. :lol: I don't know who told you that nonsense but I think it is even more alarming that you decided to believe the source of that info. Merging with HEROES and expecting to get away with it was a daft move. We have been at war with them for months you really thought we would just sit there and do nothing. By recruiting refugees and not dismissing them you are effectively forcing us to declare on WETLUV. Keep your "safety net" excuse to yourself because it really seems like you guys wanted us to declare on you and did everything possible to make that happen.

As for decency, we were civil and sensible. Were you expecting us to congratulate you guys for the merge? No were really annoyed by this pathetic move of yours so of course we were angry and our tone while speaking to your leaders wasn't exactly the nicest.

civil, bud no disrespect but your esteemed leader also tried to convince me that zp and pest were forming an alliance to attack them, while trying to convince pest that fate and zp where forming an alliance to them??? i'd advise that you go have a chat with your esteemed leader
And when your leaders can explain this, then you can come and lecture us on "decency".

As for what is happening, =FATE= has made WETLUV an offer to sort this mess of theirs without too many consequences. We hope they accept it as otherwise they will leave us no choice.