WETLUV Statement

DeletedUser

http://http//i1008.photobucket.com/.../WETLUVmagazinecovertemplate-1.png?1289166675
WETLUVmagazinecovertemplate-1.png

Due to a lot of recent forum activity about WETLUV and long, exhausting mails and skype conversations.

The tribal council of WETLUV have decided to issue the following statement.

"PEST and WETLUV have agreed terms to become allies"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never saw this coming LOL JK you made it so obvious :icon_rolleyes:

/waits for declaration on FATE

CoolStoryBro.jpg

DeletedUser7369

Sorry to be so predictable guys. I have to say i didnt see it coming and i am the sole duke of pest. Congrats therefore to Radarr for his foretelling.

DeletedUser

Sorry to be so predictable guys. I have to say i didnt see it coming and i am the sole duke of pest. Congrats therefore to Radarr for his foretelling.

I didn't see it coming either, we must have been kept completely out of the loop!

DeletedUser

lol think everyone saw this coming,

and also after recruiting known enemies of =FATE= then openly declaring your alliance to another, you really expect me to believe you are not declaring on us.

DeletedUser

talon sacrificed a goat and searched its entrails to show him the future

DeletedUser

Ah, yes I remember talking about this.

Unfortunately this decision does not affect the other decisions the council have been having to make over the last 24 hours.

The decision you refer to you, has yet to be fully discussed within the council, and as such we are in recess until tomorrow morning at the earliest!!!

DeletedUser

As being ex-PEST myself and having much respect for them i can say i also saw it coming, WETLUV having diplo with Bi!, then recruiting a tribe who FATE are warring, i can also guess they are drawing up a PnP to declare on FATE as we speak and stacking their frontlines, PEST + WETLUV will work as one force against FATE yes allies was very see able

FATE = the new Bi!

DeletedUser

As being ex-PEST myself and having much respect for them i can say i also saw it coming, WETLUV having diplo with Bi!, then recruiting a tribe who FATE are merging, i can also guess they are drawing up a PnP to declare on FATE as we speak and stacking their frontlines, PEST + WETLUV will work as one force against FATE yes allies was they see able

FATE = the new Bi!

We were nobling HEROES. Not merging with them :lol:

DeletedUser8195

I love the Monty Python and the Holy Grail bit with the witches :')

I didn't see this coming, honest! Please don't drown me *phew* (I think I got away with it)

What's happening then? Has FATE declared on WET?

DeletedUser

I didn't see this coming, honest! Please don't drown me *phew* (got away with it)

A bit random but i also like the witch bit, very funny as she dies either way, if she sinks in the water she isn't a witch but she dies as she cant breath, if she floats she is a with and they all kill her :lol:

DeletedUser8195

We're on topic! Someone said something further up about witches! I put something relevant in my post afterwards anyway :)

Now all we need is ~UR~ to join in and we have ourselves a world war ;D

DeletedUser

I didn't see this coming, honest! Please don't drown me *phew* (I think I got away with it)

What's happening then? Has FATE declared on WET?

WET has declared on FATE?