Nobody who hasn't been invited is going to join from W A R, and time will tell whether we see players leaving or not.Test Offers a hand of friendship to WETLUV in the way of a NAP.
WETLUV will issue their response shortly (only after we have advised Test in game first)
JIMMY WHITE today at 18:08
We grow like any way other tribes do. I will outline some basic terms that I believe are fair:
1. No nobling in K53 for WET, no recruiting in K53.
2. No Nobling/Recruiting in K44 or K45 for Test!
3. We are both free to noble and recruit in K43, although chances are we won't recruit anyone who is currently in K43 who hasn't already been sent an invite.
4. We are not support each other's enemies, unless they are allies and have asked for help.
5. Both of us are free to noble in K54.
6. Both tribes have to ask permission before taking barbs in each other's Church radii.
Those terms would allow us both to grow, as the targets currently in k43 would leave you a while to complete.
Now I wonder, if the new dukes or the old dukes realises that some of their new members are desperate to the tribe.
One quote so far is "This is just the same as W A R except Drebel"
Another quote "I know we are losing villages to you tonight, but after that can we please join"
Sorry to say that you might find some of your better players leaving really quickly.