WETLUV VS WAR

DeletedUser

Err, I love the bit about the barbs right at the end.

fixtures on 18.10. at 20:46
"Don't Panic. Don't panic. They don't like it up them."

Well, we have had a few players leave us, and most of them are the higher point scorers. Well now is the time to show them that you can work as a tribe.

What we need to do.
1. Stop looking over your shoulder. You will not be an internal op. Unless you want to be. I hope not but real life sometimes means that is the only way to go.

2. We need to ask our loyal players close to those that have left to join WETLUV to select villages to take before they are stacked. An attack time is to be set for this, and it needs to be soon, otherwise they will be stacked to the hilt. Look for a mail latter tonight, but select you targets now, claim in forum and in noble claims.

3. I do not think we need to worry about those that have left to make the new tribe.

4. Each player needs a base with which to support their front line, and everyone should be on the front line. By that I mean have villages on the edge of the tribe and village deep within the tribe.

To that end I encourage players to respond to the forums, take Ops or barbs in blocks of 4 or more, cover with a church. If on the rear build 1 attack and 3 or more defense. If at the rear move forward, if on the front move to safety.

Any member taking Andy360 villages I have the sit.

Fixtures

DeletedUser8195

And Olis & Jimmy White are off and running again ... and have started another new tribe called SN!

Keep it up guys, we'll have a dozen new tribes for WETLUV to fight by this time next week :)
Doubt if you'll get a ceasefire for any of them though, lol

Getting some exercise ;D

I think we'll settle in now... But if we don't, I'll alert you all ;P

DeletedUser

I couldn't get out quickly enough.

Putting me on diplomacy and then doing the opposite of what I was telling other tribes our plans were made me look like a grade A fool.

Good luck to Test!. They'll need it.

DeletedUser8195

See! We are just stretching our legs :) lmao.

That tribe started off well, but then it all changed... all the old W A R members asking for an invite got one, no questions asked. It defeated the point of leaving in the first place! If this is what they wanted to do, they should have kept W A R and kicked members they didn't want/let them leave. Then they'd still have the OD and gold coins.