WETLUV VS WAR

DeletedUser

Test Offers a hand of friendship to WETLUV in the way of a NAP.

WETLUV will issue their response shortly (only after we have advised Test in game first)

JIMMY WHITE today at 18:08
We grow like any way other tribes do. I will outline some basic terms that I believe are fair:

1. No nobling in K53 for WET, no recruiting in K53.

2. No Nobling/Recruiting in K44 or K45 for Test!

3. We are both free to noble and recruit in K43, although chances are we won't recruit anyone who is currently in K43 who hasn't already been sent an invite.

4. We are not support each other's enemies, unless they are allies and have asked for help.

5. Both of us are free to noble in K54.

6. Both tribes have to ask permission before taking barbs in each other's Church radii.

Those terms would allow us both to grow, as the targets currently in k43 would leave you a while to complete.

- Olis

Now I wonder, if the new dukes or the old dukes realises that some of their new members are desperate to the tribe.

One quote so far is "This is just the same as W A R except Drebel"

Another quote "I know we are losing villages to you tonight, but after that can we please join"

Sorry to say that you might find some of your better players leaving really quickly.

Nobody who hasn't been invited is going to join from W A R, and time will tell whether we see players leaving or not.

DeletedUser8202

from speaking to drebel (chatting nothing internaly tribe realted) it seems like an ok guy
ill give him props for leading W A R for so long despite it was clear the wars winners were going to be WETLUV

but fighting WETLUV for so long tho vailant as it was
the result that WETLUV would win was inevitable

DeletedUser7210

6. Both tribes have to ask permission before taking barbs in each other's Church radii.

Why on earth at this stage of the game, when both have enemies are stipulations and sanctions placed on barb munching?? Why stifle farming when you can simply take enemy villages?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Why on earth at this stage of the game, when both have enemies are stipulations and sanctions placed on barb munching?? Why stifle farming when you can simply take enemy villages?:icon_confused:

I totally agree with you. Due to recent barb munchers WETLUV will not tolerate any barb munching by our tribe members.

I'm not going to sit here and defend Drebel completely as both he and I know that we had run ins before over his style of leadership, but I have to say he demanded respect from the tribe, and most of them gave him respect. Very much a marmite style of leadership, but it doesn't mean it's the wrong type of leadership. After all, he led W A R from a few weeks into the world to now.

While the idea of a new tribe was Drebel's, this is in no way the same as W A R, and won't be run the same way W A R was. Just before people start to judge a tribe before it's even had time to settle down and take it's shoes off.

Maybe that was the problem. You cannot demand respect, you got to earn it to be able to deserve it.

But demanding only gets the sheep to follow you. Hopefully the sheep have better shepherds in Test.

Nobody who hasn't been invited is going to join from W A R, and time will tell whether we see players leaving or not.

We certainly have players in the current Test tribe asking for invites. The only problem is that we are having way too much fun to stop now.

DeletedUser

Wow, Morning star you actually kept a mail from 8 months ago?

I hardly see how what someone wrote on another world 8 months ago is relevant for today. I'll explain:

8 months ago I knew far less about this game than I do now. (I didn't know how to send a sub 100 ms noble train, I didn't know how to effectively snipe one). 8 months previous to that I was just starting out on my first TW world ever.

So has/does DRebel have more experience than he did then, absolutely. Yes as lord dan win proved in his post it was impossible to have that nuke in one village. I love the way lord dan win gave an example of a nuke he sent at me on W2 (yes I recognized the village name). He conveniently left out the fact that he nobled all of 0 villages off me. Anyhow I shan't flame him over it as I know he also is a better player now than he was 8 months ago. Did Rob make that mistake in a mail to his tribe on this world? No.

Did DRebel make mistakes this time around? Of course he did. So did the W A R council in letting him make those mistakes without putting the brakes on earlier.

We will all learn from it and try and move on from here.

DeletedUser

I totally agree with you. Due to recent barb munchers WETLUV will not tolerate any barb munching by our tribe members.

Maybe that was the problem. You cannot demand respect, you got to earn it to be able to deserve it.

But demanding only gets the sheep to follow you. Hopefully the sheep have better shepherds in Test.

We certainly have players in the current Test tribe asking for invites. The only problem is that we are having way too much fun to stop now.

Asking for invites to WET? Well they can go then. They should never have joined us if they had no intention of staying.

DeletedUser

I'm not condoning the taking of Barb taking AT ALL! I'm just saying that on occasions a barb muncher gets hungry, they have to ask permission so as not to cause any unnecessary friction. Wars can start over something as simple as 1 barb.

DeletedUser7210

scouseseamus:I totally agree with you. Due to recent barb munchers WETLUV will not tolerate any barb munching by our tribe members.
Thank you, sometimes it feels like an uphill struggle in regard to the barb munching, that is one of the many positives i admire and respect with my tribe. There can only be one justification for taking a barb at this stage and that is purely church related to cover maximum potential

I'm not going to sit here and defend Drebel completely as both he and I know that we had run ins before over his style of leadership, but I have to say he demanded respect from the tribe, and most of them gave him respect. Very much a marmite style of leadership, but it doesn't mean it's the wrong type of leadership. After all, he led W A R from a few weeks into the world to now.

While the idea of a new tribe was Drebel's, this is in no way the same as W A R, and won't be run the same way W A R was. Just before people start to judge a tribe before it's even had time to settle down and take it's shoes off.

If in no way W A R, then surely the old style leadership will not work? It will still be war with Dribble leading the helm with the same old demands and stipulations previously

DeletedUser6726

Wow, Morning star you actually kept a mail from 8 months ago?

Yes i did, i keep a lot of things like that as they amuse me sometimes, i thought i would see DRebel again some day.

I hardly see how what someone wrote on another world 8 months ago is relevant for today. I'll explain:

8 months ago I knew far less about this game than I do now. (I didn't know how to send a sub 100 ms noble train, I didn't know how to effectively snipe one). 8 months previous to that I was just starting out on my first TW world ever.

This was to highlight that some things never change, I do believe it was The Gettysburg Saint who first encountered him on this world, In this thread.

So has/does DRebel have more experience than he did then, absolutely. Yes as lord dan win proved in his post it was impossible to have that nuke in one village. I love the way lord dan win gave an example of a nuke he sent at me on W2 (yes I recognized the village name). He conveniently left out the fact that he nobled all of 0 villages off me. Anyhow I shan't flame him over it as I know he also is a better player now than he was 8 months ago. Did Rob make that mistake in a mail to his tribe on this world? No.

Hmmm, cant speak for LDW. But again he did make the same mistakes by having a pop at the original owner of the Sherlock Holmes account in a mail which found its way onto the forum.

Did DRebel make mistakes this time around? Of course he did. So did the W A R council in letting him make those mistakes without putting the brakes on earlier.

We will all learn from it and try and move on from here.

This one, well these things do happen, people sometimes do make mistakes. Hindsight can be so wonderful can it not???

DeletedUser7210

[QUOTE Morning star:]This one, well these things do happen, people sometimes do make mistakes. Hindsight can be so wonderful can it not???[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, +PEST- took you in and at the mere thought you may lose a village (gasp, shock, horror) you defected to the enemy your old tribe was at war with and whom we went to war with as we honoured you as allies. Hmmm shat on springs to mind

DeletedUser

Thank you, sometimes it feels like an uphill struggle in regard to the barb munching, that is one of the many positives i admire and respect with my tribe. There can only be one justification for taking a barb at this stage and that is purely church related to cover maximum potential

If in no way W A R, then surely the old style leadership will not work? It will still be war with Dribble leading the helm with the same old demands and stipulations previously

Drebel is not joining us in the new tribe. As I say, it is a new tribe and NOT W A R.

DeletedUser7210

sorry mate that was not meant to imply he was a part of you :(

DeletedUser

DRebel, wont be joining the new tribe,
new tribe, new council new ideas, past mistakes learnt from and wont be repeated.

Did DRebel demand respect from those who respected nothing in W A R?, I did.

Did DRebel earn respect from the best of W A R?, I did, and gave it back in return.

Did DRebel make mistakes and admit to them to his tribe?, I did, sign of good leader admiting you are far from perfect.

Did DRebel build a tribe from nothing to rank 3 in the world at one point, I did.

Was DRebel ruthless to the inactives, semi actives, weekend warriors, long term sat accounts and members who broke our tribe rules constantly?, I was and I am proud of it, it made W A R strong.

8 months ago, did I know it all?, no I didnt, 8 months up the road do I know it all now?, no I dont.

Did we have loose lips in the tribe?, yep we sure did, did they want to step up and leave?, no they didnt lmao as they knew the outcome of it.

Did DRebel get on with all tribes?, no I didnt.

Did Drebel get on with some tribes and chat back and forward with stuff that was never posted on here?, yep I did, many deals never known on here about were made, thankfully.

Did DRebel make mistakes?, Yes I did, did I learn from them?, Yes I did, did the good out weight the bad or not?, the good in W A R always out weighted the bad.

Did DRebel get on with his council all the time?, no he didnt, but that is a good thing, as brown nosing is for loosers, my council had the gonads to step up and have a good arguement to get their points across, I respect them for that.

What are DRebels thoughts on his old council in their new tribe?, This for me is an easy answer, Shane is a great Baron, I have much respect for him, Olly is a young Duke with alot to learn, but he is willing to learn, he is great at tactics, much respect for him to, Chris aka Mex, and I have banged heads for a long time, but he is a great Duke to have in any tribe, and I have much respect for him to.

What are DRebels thoughts on his old members in their new tribe?, I have seen these guys fight and support each other, from top to bottom they are the cream of the crop that W A R had, they have earned my respect many many times over for their examples, actions words and deeds, I am proud to have lead them for so long, the honor was all mine to have both the members and the council in my tribe for so long, they are both the best bunch of people I have found to date in TW.

Is DRebel bowing out of this world?, Yes I am.

Thank you All.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really hope that Test! provide stiffer opposition than W A R ever did.

After day 1 of less than co-ordinated attacks we arrive at.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: Test!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,917
Difference: 24,917

chart

[spolier="subject (Same Old, Same Old)"]

DeletedUser

I really hope that Test! provide stiffer opposition than W A R ever did.

After day 1 of less than co-ordinated attacks we arrive at.

Side 1:
Tribes: WETLUV
Side 2:
Tribes: Test!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,917
Difference: 24,917

chart

[spolier="subject (Same Old, Same Old)"]

Maybe instead of spouting the same old rubbish on the externals, you should actually luck at what we proposed, and we said "Ceasefire whilst we talk" that is the worst ceasefire i've ever seen.

Not only that, but you gloat about having taken 4 villages off a tribe that formed just yesterday and haven't even got support back from W A R members. That isn't much of a victory.

DeletedUser

Ceasefire my nether regions.

You asked for a ceasefire because of all the worlds of trouble that you are in, not just because you are W A R Re-united and hope that a new tribe name will make people think better of you.

No one at WETLUV agreed to a ceasefire so that means.

The ceasefire does not exist.

Whilst I know you have been sorting your defenses, 1 of your players stopped my train last night. Hats off to them, they done well. Your tribe have also continued attacking, so you can't really claim that a ceasefire exists.

If it hurts your feelings that WETLUV continued where they left off against W A R with Test! then I am really sorry.

The 4 villages that we took. You can have them back.

If you can take them of course.

DeletedUser8202

if wetluv stoped attacking when people simply asked for "ceasefire" we would seem weak (we are far from it tho)
and also if that happened where would we be? nowhere thats where we would be

also as far as we are concerned TEST and W A R is the same alliance bar 1-2 members:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

HOLY HAIL!!! All is going to be fine now... they will be under NEW LEADERSHIP!!! WITH A NEW NAME... TEST!

I am afraid that I have had it up to my eyeballs with OLIS which is now co-playing Jimmy White... Is he going to be a part of this NEW TRIBE?

And Olis & Jimmy White are off and running again ... and have started another new tribe called SN!

Keep it up guys, we'll have a dozen new tribes for WETLUV to fight by this time next week :)
Doubt if you'll get a ceasefire for any of them though, lol

DeletedUser

And Olis & Jimmy White are off and running again ... and have started another new tribe called SN!

Keep it up guys, we'll have a dozen new tribes for WETLUV to fight by this time next week :)
Doubt if you'll get a ceasefire for any of them though, lol

Be careful what you say, it might come round to bite you on your ass.

The whole reason we made a new tribe was because Test! became exactly the same as W A R without Drebel. The only difference was different leadership.

DeletedUser

Be careful what you say, it might come round to bite you on your ass.

The whole reason we made a new tribe was because Test! became exactly the same as W A R without Drebel. The only difference was different leadership.

It might, though I doubt it, considering I'm several days travel from any of your tribe :)