WETLUV

DeletedUser8491

hmm ... a typo perhaps? popular seems to be the word he was trying to type ;)

DeletedUser8195

Haha, a most gracious offer redfella, I am touched.

No, that wasn't sarcasm, I was genuine :)

Haha, maybe maybe, I need to sort out the degree, get it all under control, alas, the addict Adellion is no more for quite a while :(

You should get your account started now. We could sit you if you really struggled for time :icon_biggrin:

what is poular? :lol:

*SIGH*

Well done Radarr... Very mature comeback.

DeletedUser8202

hahaha so what if we recruited loads of people as somebody above said (cba going up looking for who said it)we have proven capable in Wars you cannot disagree cant you???

and maybe poular is a new word thats going around now?:lol:

DeletedUser

Yeh, that was inappropriate - sorry! Bad night :icon_confused:

I edited it out.

DeletedUser6944

Thank you :icon_biggrin:

Oh and this world allows for 120 members so adapt and exploit the rules properly.

Everybody has a problem with our numbers since the beginning of the game. Oh they are a family tribe and they never work blah blah blah.

We are an exception to the rule and have proved ourselves we can manage such high numbers within our ranks due to some great leadership and skillful troops on the ground.

Why do all people follow the same so called rule of you have too many members??? You cant have too many members its impossible.

It all comes down to leadership .

well done WETLUV :p
you can never have too many goood and active members (plus paladins, def troops, nukes, villages etc)
it all comes down to leadership being strong enough to hold the tribe together

and hi adellion, world one much quieter without you :(

DeletedUser7369

Nice to see some respect for ade. It is well deserved and I must say I am glad e returned to w4.

DeletedUser8195

*SIGH*

You must fail to have any successful social interactions in life if you cannot see that was a joke :icon_rolleyes:

Tbh, I'd rather not sit on here long enough to spot your jokes. It was soooo bad, I would never have realized. And how does me not seeing your joke make me fail at having any social interactions in life? If that's how you react, it's you whose got to expect a friendless future!

DeletedUser

You're not wrong there

The ady account went downhill once the real ady left. Was a big blow for us in W1N at the time losing such a good player.

Adellion wasn't the real Ady1 but your right it did go downhill when Adellion took over ;-)

DeletedUser8195

Whats the idea behind all these army camps you guys have set up then...

DeletedUser

9 camps in WETLUV territory, no prizes for guessing whats coming next :D

Then again, they could be going for scrimshanker (or that other 1 man tribe) to get a hold in K54

DeletedUser8195

Hmmm... That'd be behind our frontline.

Scrimshanker has a lot of villages in my Church Radii!

DeletedUser6695

Congrats to WETLUV but imo its only a matter of time before =FATE= take their throne back

DeletedUser

Whats the idea behind all these army camps you guys have set up then...

They are for me, well so they say, makes me laugh how they have to use 9 army camps to take me out(try) well atleast i will be more active on UK4 know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

They are for me, well so they say, makes me laugh how they have to use 9 army camps to take me out(try) well atleast i will be more active on UK4 know :icon_wink:

Looks like I was right then :icon_cool:

I think =FATE= are going for the villages so they can build a load of nukes in them, get them stacked then war WETLUV just behind their lines

DeletedUser

Don't flatter yourself :icon_wink: