WG declare on FIRM

• Thread starter DeletedUser4221
  • Start date

DeletedUser

well done Firm, always thought WG would crumble under pressure. Shame you guys were not listened to when you were over there

DeletedUser

I was beaten

:icon_sad: Congrates to FIRM, were better co-ordinated, better planned and had more night players.

not sure why FIRM have taken in the Captain and Assain22 - but that is thier business. I bailed out as I thought I was a burden on WG. Thanks to OO for your help.
Ta
Signs

DeletedUser

More villages recruited than captured? This has basically been an expensive, poorly coordinated merger. Congrats!

DeletedUser4753

This is true, all though beyond the stats, if said lil war has meant all the boys in firm and their academy can work with great cohesion and not do a split like they did in mid war.

Perhaps it was worth it for the hearts n minds :D, time will tell.

DeletedUser

A quick summary...

1. FIRM is formed from former WG members.
2. WG declare on FIRM. A few dozen exchanges of villages over the following weeks.
3. WG leadership recruited into FIRM.
4. FIRM set up ~FIRM~, homing many of the remnants of WG.

More villages recruited than captured? This has basically been an expensive, poorly coordinated merger. Congrats!

I retract this. This "war" has basically been a ridiculously elaborate name-change.

DeletedUser11253

im sure you will see all tho some players survived to join us
it is a total different tribe entirely
a very very active one

DeletedUser

From an outsider it would seem WG went with their tail between their legs. Choosing to stay in the game rather than fall with their tribe.Too many of the so called top players tribe hop and internal to play late game.