What a joker!!!

DeletedUser

Er excuse me, but what are troops?

Are they something I need to use?

o_O

oh and the only other account I've got is way overdrawn ;)

DeletedUser

I would have dismissed him, people like that are not only stupid, but a waste of space.

DeletedUser10601

Wait, don't points win wars? :S
So all those resources I spent building up my hiding place could have been better used on troops!?

DeletedUser9793

last I heard is tribes win wars, not points or troops. Stuff the debate on troops/points !

DeletedUser

Regardless as to whether or not you would have kicked him (this is not aimed at anybody directly), there is absolutely NO evidence to suggest that lbanater is not a team player. The point he made was justified. Okay, it was one that has been talked about for YEARS, and SHOULD be common knowledge by now, but nonetheless, a decent point.
You just seem to be a bit of a dictatorial leader to be honest..

All this shows is that you look like you disagree with him, which makes you look the noob.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's what he said , it's the way he said it.
If he nicely asked people to stop complaining about points because they will come easily when troops are built then it most likely not have
been such a big deal, but since he talked the way he did then the situation easily escalated

DeletedUser8687

ok so lbanater from W13 is a noob 3 reasons..

number 1

For one he is not a team player i recruited him to sleep? because he looks promising and seens like a active nice player all round nice person and then he puts in the tribal forums

lbanater on 12.07.2012 at 15:58Thanks

sick of everyone complaining about points.

its troops that win wars when was the last time you won a war with points? Oh wait you dident because you carnt so shut up winging about points they are of no use to us in a war so stop your complaining or im gone.

as we was talking about you need to get the balance with troops and points so you dont fall behind but have enough troops to defend yourself...#

Number 2

​So i warn him and he doesn't talk to kindly to it..

xWHR on 12.07.2012 at 22:04Quote Edit Delete

leave then!

don't want people like you in the tribe threaning to leave!!

we are like a family stay loyal to each other so leave

Number 3

So at ths point i have dismissed him from the tribe and then after i get a lovely mail

so in the end lbanater is becoming a sleep? farm and he lived happy ever after....

The End

No offense but you annoy me. You seem to be one of those players that need to be liked and are all over the forums commenting on anything going. The forums are dead RIP. I suggest facebook or twitter to help you on your quest as they are full of brainless ppl seeking someone to follow.

Good Luck

DeletedUser11198

No offense but you annoy me. You seem to be one of those players that need to be liked and are all over the forums commenting on anything going. The forums are dead RIP. I suggest facebook or twitter to help you on your quest as they are full of brainless ppl seeking someone to follow.

Good Luck

+1337

Why did this thread even need starting?

@OP - We don't CARE. Most players have only just left BP and yet your here acting as if the no.1 player just left your tribe.

DeletedUser

I Quote L3mster,
Need a therapist who cares for your needs. Tribal Wars is a game too much have fun without flame wars or trolling.

Are you sad enough for write as.

Good Evening friend