What am I doing wrong?

• Thread starter DeletedUser13942
  • Start date

DeletedUser13942

Hey guys,

I recently joined world 84 on .net, posting over here because my forum account isnt old enough to log in there. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I started at the beginning of the world, have been active every day, haven't let my resources cap a single time. I've largely followed this guide:

I'm sitting at 300 points and rank 2800+, while other players worked their way up to 1k+ points already. I'm currently farming 16 villages (all farmable villages in my 15x15) with 2 LC constantly. 14 hours of each day I'm keeping up on my attacks. But I still am farrrrr behind most people. I get that I wont be on top because people who account sit and play 24/7, but I still dont feel like I've done enough wrong to be sitting where I am. Any tips for me?

DeletedUser13827

Yes, co play someone experienced and see for yourself what you done wrong... someone once said TW is learned vt practise and cannot be taught through words.
Dont know howmany lc you have but farming 16 villas is prob not enough... inactives > barbs at startup if you have the time to send manually.

Hej
Hej

DeletedUser13811

I agree coplaying with someone experienced is a great way to learn the game quickly.

You've also started on a very competitive server, you maybe better to start here (world 25 has opened recently) The worlds here are much smaller so it's easier to rank higher.

Don't be too disheartened though, you'll probably find a lot of those ranked higher than you have invested in buildings rather than troops and you'll catch them up because you can farm more than they do. There's also the fact a lot of the higher ranks now have bought their resources and reduced their build times with premium so it's not easy to keep up with them without.

Just don't give up and you'll rank higher next world :) best of luck

DeletedUser1508

I don't know if you will ever read this Justy. I assume it is you I am farming on uk25. Anyway, that guide is ooooold. Since then we have seen the addition of premium trading, which has changed the game A LOT. There WILL be people that spend lots of PP and there WILL be people that are impossible to keep up with as a result.

What you need to do to learn the game is keep a good troop count, avoid being cleared by a bigger player and just play the game. You can even start many different worlds, or restart as needed. As the others have said already, experience is key. So is activity. Put them together and you can do well. Combine them with unlimited PP and you will be highly ranked on any world you play.

DeletedUser12806

Everyone above telling you to get a co-player is not "wrong" but they are not right ether. Getting a co-player is not always possible. On top of that, you can figure out the game/improve your play without getting a co-player. Reading guides is a great way to start improving yourself.

My suggestion is to tell you, you are probably not doing anything wrong. W84 is a pay to win world. If you do not have premium it will be hard for you to stay near the top players before nobles. So I wouldn't take it the wrong way. Just keep improving your troop count/mines and you will catch up to the top players when nobles come around. As for a bigger suggestion. Find a good/experienced player/tribe who doesn't mind giving you advise and ask them to give you some suggestions. I know there are players out there like myself who won't mind helping new guys if they have questions.

Co-playing isnt a bad opinion though. Most good players don't mind unexperienced co-players. Specially ones who are active 14 hours a day. I personally am looking for a co-player on W84 so if you would like you can add me on skype.

~ BB

Last edited by a moderator: