What are your thought's on W.A.R2?

DeletedUser13101

Not bad idea. Bound to happen sooner or later, and good idea to put W3K in charge of it.

DeletedUser10156

This is a strange and pointless post. Are you going to make a point or are you just posting for the sake of posting?

DeletedUser10790

I think they're very much the same as WAR

thats tw all is gonna come out of this

Blue

DeletedUser

This is a strange and pointless post. Are you going to make a point or are you just posting for the sake of posting?

Nope i would like to hear other players opinion's and thoughts as W.A.R as always been one tribal.
:)

DeletedUser360

I don't really see the point in this, my opinion is, it is created as a temporary tribe to hold the overflow of players. It only exists because the member limit of tribes is 30. Wouldn't really consider it a "family" as such, I always think a family is when a bunch of tribes merge together and work under the same name (like Mayhem/Psycho/Alpha/BETA/IK/IK2)

DeletedUser

I don't really see the point in this, my opinion is, it is created as a temporary tribe to hold the overflow of players. It only exists because the member limit of tribes is 30. Wouldn't really consider it a "family" as such, I always think a family is when a bunch of tribes merge together and work under the same name (like Mayhem/Psycho/Alpha/BETA/IK/IK2)

A wee bit over the Top.

DeletedUser360

A wee bit over the Top.

nothing I said there was over the top. WAR2 is an overflow tribe more than a family, you'll have to ask the leaders/players of WAR, but it was made by WAR player and has recruited players worthy of joining WAR but obviously they didn't have the space in the first tribe. Whereas Mayhem is a bunch of tribes that have all merged together to fight under the same name and same overall leadership.

DeletedUser

I guess any tactics that a tribe chooses to use are going to be ridiculed by the "enemy". You call war2 an over flow.. well mayhem just have a larger one :), we believe in keeping the conveyor belt running .. replacing inactive or lazy players with the opposite,. Everyone is aware there can be only one tribe end game. So competition to shine is fierce. Which can only be good right?

DeletedUser360

I guess any tactics that a tribe chooses to use are going to be ridiculed by the "enemy". You call war2 an over flow.. well mayhem just have a larger one :), we believe in keeping the conveyor belt running .. replacing inactive or lazy players with the opposite,. Everyone is aware there can be only one tribe end game. So competition to shine is fierce. Which can only be good right?

You're not an enemy of me, but I have a feeling you don't know what an overflow tribe is.

If a tribe is just recruiting and happens to be full, then an overflow tribe is made to hold those recruits under the same name for the time being. It's different than getting 4 or 5 tribes to merge together to form a big alliance (a family if you like) to work together. Mainly because a lot of those players haven't been checked out properly by the overall leadership. I'm not saying one way is better than the other, that's for you to decide. When I first played this games merges weren't as prominent as they were now and worlds would literally go on for years, this world hasn't been open that long and is already at the stage of the final war with 2 main tribes left.

DeletedUser360

If you see it like that, then that's your opinion, but I think the meaning of overflow and everything that goes behind it and the meaning of "sister" or "family" are a little different to us old school players. I don't have a feel of the new way the game is played, I stopped for too long, so to me it's new to me a lot of this merging with everyone to have an end game war after only a few months.

DeletedUser12641

lmfao this is the funniest post ever, trying to say over flow is different from a family this is funny
you put physco and beta with mayhem and alpha but unless im wrong physco was previously beta,
ik and ik2 how can you put that into mayhem family we were fighting them at one point then we recruited there better players just like war did with w.o.d lol
just we done it on a larger scale
we dont have a family just a overflow infact two tribe over flow as this world only going to be one winner and non of us will want to be left out so eventually we will go to one tribe,
in our leaders i trust im just a warrior so call it over flow or family doesnt matter DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser13232

I think it was Psycho + Mayhem and then they made a Mayhem 2 out of Alpha and made a tribe called Terror out of Beta, i guess people quit and they condensed the 4 tribes into 3 ? I saw a tribe called Chaos a few days ago who were also part of the mayhem family.

WAR & WAR2 surely counts as a family tribe too

DeletedUser

we dont have a family just a overflow infact two tribe over flow as this world only going to be one winner and non of us will want to be left out so eventually we will go to one tribe

Good Luck with that as i can only see you becoming into 1 tribal if you do a lot of merging and you are a family tribal lol :icon_biggrin::lol:

DeletedUser10156

f.y.i As far as I'm aware Sean isn't in either tribe so his opinion is unbiased.

I've never claimed WAR isn't a family tribe but I can see his point that it does work more as an overflow tribe, you can't really say the same for Mayhems desperation tactic of consuming every tribe they can find into the 'Mayhem Family' (that was said in Phil Mitchells voice in my head :p) We recruited players, Mayhem recruited tribes being the main difference

If we were up for that chaotic and downright shameful tactic we could easily have done it too. Its hardly like these smaller tribes were so eager to be 'Mayhem', they just have a desperate need to feel safe, they'd have happily joined a WAR3/4/5. However that's just not our style. I'd rather not play than play that game. Its one boring and tedious world ahead for the Mayhem crew. Do you think the able players still read the forums with all those noob style spam posts?

I'm still missing the point of this thread

DeletedUser

f.y.i As far as I'm aware Sean isn't in either tribe so his opinion is unbiased.

I've never claimed WAR isn't a family tribe but I can see his point that it does work more as an overflow tribe, you can't really say the same for Mayhems desperation tactic of consuming every tribe they can find into the 'Mayhem Family' (that was said in Phil Mitchells voice in my head :p) We recruited players, Mayhem recruited tribes being the main difference

If we were up for that chaotic and downright shameful tactic we could easily have done it too. Its hardly like these smaller tribes were so eager to be 'Mayhem', they just have a desperate need to feel safe, they'd have happily joined a WAR3/4/5. However that's just not our style. I'd rather not play than play that game. Its one boring and tedious world ahead for the Mayhem crew. Do you think the able players still read the forums with all those noob style spam posts?

I assuming your talking about me so i may used "" noob style comment's" whatever you call it but just for the fun of it i challenge you 1 vs 1 on speed with no cheating e.g fake scripts. First one to take over a village wins.

DeletedUser

.......you can't really say the same for Mayhems desperation tactic......

If we were up for that chaotic and downright shameful tactic we could easily have done it too......

Shameful tactic? desperate?
if that wasn't so blatantly hypocritical it would be funny, however under the circumstances it is just quite sad.