What are your thought's on W.A.R2?

DeletedUser13101

Volkan knows he cant win w19 with two tribes so he decides to mass recruit tribes to join his doomed cause. But tbh if you ask me, the first two tribes have good players in them but the rest of the family of tribes are noobs, including the remains of Alpha...

DeletedUser10156

I assuming your talking about me so i may used "" noob style comment's" whatever you call it but just for the fun of it i challenge you 1 vs 1 on speed with no cheating e.g fake scripts. First one to take over a village wins.

I don't even know who you are so why would I be talking about you? If you consider yourself a noob that has more of a reflection on your self esteem issues, I've never called you a noob. However if you dredge the rim for tribes to join your family guess what you'll find lots of...noobs. That's why they're in rim tribes

Shameful tactic? desperate?
if that wasn't so blatantly hypocritical it would be funny, however under the circumstances it is just quite sad.

You really don't see it as desperate and shameful? What is it then? Elite? Pro? Volkan admitted in the other thread he made the huge family tribe so the world didn't turn on you. You guys were so scared of fighting more than one tribe that you had to recruit them. I've been around long enough to know that in this community that is considered a shameful way to play. I can only imagine how the good players must feel when yet another tribe is added to the family/diplomacy

If you want to elaborate on how I'm a hypocrite please go for it. I don't consider anything I've done was desperate or shameful. I am not ashamed of anything.

DeletedUser

If you want to elaborate on how I'm a hypocrite please go for it. I don't consider anything I've done was desperate or shameful. I am not ashamed of anything.

Unfortunately the forum rules, which i respect, will not allow me to elaborate. But i am more than willing to elaborate to anyone who pm's me in game or on skype wraith_had.
You dig the hole and i will do my utmost to help bury you in it. Let me just say, and keeping within the rules, i have absolutely no respect for you as a player anymore.

DeletedUser

I never said i was a noob or you called me it lol don't get 2 happy and even if i was a noob ;)

" forums with all those noob style spam posts?"

than what are you on about ?????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10156

@thewraith - you're seriously nuts. Firstly why would I care what you think about me, who are you? Secondly, do you really think anyone cares what you have to say about me?

@youdontknowme - How hard is it to understand my comment. You have a tribe of 100 people, the majority of whom came from noob tribes hence they make noob posts. I have no idea what your final sentence means.

DeletedUser10790

@Wraith - losing respect for Clara 'as a player' has nothing to do with her forum posts, so I should clarify that if I were you. Clara is a player we should all have respect for, given what she has achieved on the game and her current account being better than most I've seen. Wraith if you bed to differ on this do let me know and I will happily spend time pointing out exactly were you are wrong with any subsequent post in that ilk.

@youdontknowme - stop talking out your arse. Don't make accusations with no properly founded proof.

And I echo the previous question of who are you?

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Wraith - losing respect for Clara 'as a player' has nothing to do with her forum posts, so I should clarify that if I were you.

Blue

As i have said forum rules prevents me from clara frying.
if you want to make a judgement please do so with all the facts in your possession.
If you want to be a party to those facts contact me. if not your assumptions are just that, assumptions.

DeletedUser10156

Wraith everyone knows what you're implying and no-one cares. Not a single person is surprised bar you. Its like you're on a different planet to the rest of us and you've not realised we're all just looking at you gone out as you ramble on and on. Just give it up already man.

DeletedUser11691

I think I know you!

The only thing I`d like to know is who the hell is youdontknowme

Daft comments without actually letting those know who you are is beyond me and you`ve been doing it for months.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11866

And thats the problem with TW and the community, arrogance

DeletedUser13101

He's probably some cowardly fool who hates everyone.

DeletedUser

Wraith everyone knows what you're implying and no-one cares. Not a single person is surprised bar you. Its like you're on a different planet to the rest of us and you've not realised we're all just looking at you gone out as you ramble on and on. Just give it up already man.

Sorry i didn't realize i was rambling, just pointing out hypocrisy nothing more nothing less.
As for a different planet to the rest of us, im unsure who the "rest of us" are.
Or is that just an attempt to deflect and make me look the bad guy?
Here is the thing some of us, in your eyes the minority, play the game within its limitations
and abiding by the rules.
Now im not saying for one minute i agree them, personally i think its ludicrous that what is ok on one, or several servers,
is not allowed on others. But thats the way it is. So for you to say "not a single person is surprised" is a bit too egotistical
to be taken seriously when obviously there are people who disagree with you.

DeletedUser13101

None of that made any sense whatsoever. Just you babbling about other servers and *yawn* something else *yawn*.

DeletedUser13232

Let us say Yodawgville has a law saying that you can't wear shoes, if i continue to wear my shoes and they throw me in jail it is going to look a little stupid when my defence is "Well, its a stupid law". If you do something that isn't legal, then you should probably be punished for it, doesn't matter if you agree with the law or not, you have to trust that law was put there for a reason. Apologies for the vagueness.

These forums work in very strange ways, when one side trumps the other - the other just vanishes or disregards the externals completely until they have their next trump, its quite hard to defend yourself when you know you probably shouldn't have done what you did (example; made 5 family tribes)

DeletedUser360

lmfao this is the funniest post ever, trying to say over flow is different from a family this is funny
you put physco and beta with mayhem and alpha but unless im wrong physco was previously beta,
ik and ik2 how can you put that into mayhem family we were fighting them at one point then we recruited there better players just like war did with w.o.d lol
just we done it on a larger scale
we dont have a family just a overflow infact two tribe over flow as this world only going to be one winner and non of us will want to be left out so eventually we will go to one tribe,
in our leaders i trust im just a warrior so call it over flow or family doesnt matter

Overflow is different to a family. WAR2 started out as one player and recruited other players that made the cut. Whereas Mayhems many family tribes started as other tribes merging together to make a family.

You were "fighting" IK but you weren't making any progress whatsoever, you didn't "recruit their better players" (sorry I'm a grammar nazi when it suits me) you merged the whole tribe over, those that couldn't fit in made the tribe Chaos, which still exists now. I'm sure if WAR wanted they could have recruited all TW1TS players, all WOD/WOM players, all Rebel/Rebels/Rebel! players and even all the IK players and had about 8 tribes.

However, (and this is where, in my opinion, there is a difference to a family and an overflow tribe) WAR have decided to make an overflow tribe and recruit the top players from each of the tribes they have beaten in a war, call it spoils of war if you will, they have made sure these players are up to scratch and have not simply merged tribes over.

f.y.i As far as I'm aware Sean isn't in either tribe so his opinion is unbiased.

I've never claimed WAR isn't a family tribe but I can see his point that it does work more as an overflow tribe, you can't really say the same for Mayhems desperation tactic of consuming every tribe they can find into the 'Mayhem Family' (that was said in Phil Mitchells voice in my head :p) We recruited players, Mayhem recruited tribes being the main difference

If we were up for that chaotic and downright shameful tactic we could easily have done it too. Its hardly like these smaller tribes were so eager to be 'Mayhem', they just have a desperate need to feel safe, they'd have happily joined a WAR3/4/5. However that's just not our style. I'd rather not play than play that game. Its one boring and tedious world ahead for the Mayhem crew. Do you think the able players still read the forums with all those noob style spam posts?

I'm still missing the point of this thread

The sad thing is I don't play world 19, I came back and played for a little while to get used to the game, then gifted away my villages and joined world 20, I was actually an enemy of yours although I was not close enough to fight you guys.

DeletedUser11855

If were talking about merging and consuming or holding tribes

Didnt WAR do the same with reboot and alpha to a certain extent

Ex alpha and reboot
Bazoo
Chanevr
Scrivey
Turlte Alplha
Taste it
Akira
w3k
zircuzz
facesplitter
dotty
themonk

I could probably go on but im pretty sure alot of those players were all EX alpha or ex reboot.

would probably benefit all if we just wnet back to nobling each other?