What does 'banned' mean ?

DeletedUser920

This sounds like a strange question I know.

I'm the Duke of my tribe, which is doing very well, thank you, but one of my tribe members is marked as 'banned' when I look at the 'members' list under 'tribe'.

He hasn't been banned by the tribe (afaik??), so is there anyway I can find out why they have been banned or who by ?

Would this be a ban by the game administration ? Is it temporary ? Permanent ?

He always seemed reasonablein all our communications and I have no idea why he should have been banned, but if he's not going to be allowed back, obviously that has ramifications for the tribe.

Does anybody know anything about this, or who I could contact ?

(I have mailed him, but had no response and he's been inactive since the label appeared.)

DeletedUser

This sounds like a strange question I know.

I'm the Duke of my tribe, which is doing very well, thank you, but one of my tribe members is marked as 'banned' when I look at the 'members' list under 'tribe'.

He hasn't been banned by the tribe (afaik??), so is there anyway I can find out why they have been banned or who by ?

Would this be a ban by the game administration ? Is it temporary ? Permanent ?

He always seemed reasonablein all our communications and I have no idea why he should have been banned, but if he's not going to be allowed back, obviously that has ramifications for the tribe.

Does anybody know anything about this, or who I could contact ?

(I have mailed him, but had no response and he's been inactive since the label appeared.)
banned would be by TW staff ^_^ could be perm or short ban you wont know anything till the playing comes back from ban (if he does)

DeletedUser2385

Most bans are quickly resolved. If he committed a sitting breach of rules, I.E playing an account he is sitting to his benefit rather than the owners benefit that's normally about 12 hours with a points penalty. If he has committed a worse offense, could be 48 hours, as a general rule of thumb if he is normally an active player and he is not back online within 48 hours, I would kick him.

DeletedUser920

Thanks, I was giving him time - was the second ranked player after meand a baron, so losing him for no reason is a blow.

Regards,

Greg

DeletedUser

Lol, my best player in on of the tribes I was in got Banned, caused quite a stir... Noise can back me up on this.

Don't worry, if it doesn't get resolved [which in most cases it is] then just carry on and do your best ;)