Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if i have incoming noble train landing at 13:50
and outgoing landing at 13:25
we both only have 1 village, will his troops die if i take his village first
or will we just swap village
i am sending 5 noble no he is sending 4

DeletedUser

I really doubt either of you have noble trains as you say you both only have 1 village, however if you noble his village his troops will disappear and any attacks they were sent to do will not take place.

DeletedUser

if i have incoming noble train landing at 13:50
and outgoing landing at 13:25
we both only have 1 village, will his troops die if i take his village first
or will we just swap village
i am sending 5 noble no he is sending 4

It is not possible to send 5 or 4 nobles from one vilage on this world. The most you can have is three so this is a bery interesting post

DeletedUser

Although of course once you have more than one village and more than one academy you can build more than 3 nobles and start playing with big trains... chuff, chuff, chuff, whoo-whoooo :lol:

DeletedUser

It is not possible to send 5 or 4 nobles from one vilage on this world. The most you can have is three so this is a bery interesting post

Unless they have already nobled each other down by at least 1 nobleman's worth.
Then they could take it with a 3 train.

But only very weird people get 3 nobles in their first village so yerrr, still unlikely.

DeletedUser

Sniffs i am very weird:icon_confused:

And to answer your question if you noble the village yes the troops from that village vanish and will not noble you.
He/she asked the question starting with if, not that this event was happening.A simple answer would have sufficed.

Cheers UBS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sniffs i am very weird:icon_confused:

And to answer your question if you noble the village yes the troops from that village vanish and will not noble you.
He/she asked the question starting with if, not that this event was happening.A simple answer would have sufficed.

Cheers UBS

Was answered in the first reply, if you'd bothered to read it.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]I think the purpose of this thread has been served.. Closed.[/ke]

Status
Not open for further replies.